Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    KAT to the Suns and pair him up with Devin Booker

Big surprise. All these Divas are unhappy after a while. Thanks to LeBron for ushering in the Players Movement Era. His legacy.

Kats overrated

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    KAT to the Suns and pair him up with Devin Booker
    Welcome to page #1.

KAT even said himself that he wants to play with Booker but also wants to play with DLo too since all 3 of them are friends and they even did a magazine together so if you have KAT in Phoenix with Booker and then DLo goes to the Suns you have a Big 3 in Phoenix right there

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    KAT even said himself that he wants to play with Booker but also wants to play with DLo too since all 3 of them are friends and they even did a magazine together so if you have KAT in Phoenix with Booker and then DLo goes to the Suns you have a Big 3 in Phoenix right there
    Score 140 a game.....give up 150.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Score 140 a game.....give up 150.
    Nobody would be afraid of that big 3.

If the Rockets had anything worth trading for KAT, best believe Morey would be on the phone negotiating to bring him here!

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Bu bu bu you were supposed to get Anthony Davis! 😊
    Yeah, let's trade for one year of Anthony Davis and then watch him walk to LAL or CHI. Solid decision, amazed you're not running an NBA front office.

Quote Originally Posted by c.c. View Post
    If the Rockets had anything worth trading for KAT, best believe Morey would be on the phone negotiating to bring him here!
    Haha, yeah; they'd be giving up future picks for most of the decade, along with Capela and House.

Towns is under contract and hasn't been injury prone. There should be no rush.

I'd do whatever is necessary to trade Wiggins first and build around Towns properly. There are surely desperate teams. Trae Young has been asking for help. How about an ATL reunion with a rental on Teague and taking a gamble on Wiggins?

Parsons + Crabbe for Wiggins + Teague? Who says no? Minnesota should be this aggressive to dump Wiggins, but doesn't have the balls.

Dump Dieng for an expiring contract.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Towns is under contract and hasn't been injury prone. There should be no rush.

I'd do whatever is necessary to trade Wiggins first and build around Towns properly. There are surely desperate teams. Trae Young has been asking for help. How about an ATL reunion with a rental on Teague and taking a gamble on Wiggins?

Parsons + Crabbe for Wiggins + Teague? Who says no? Minnesota should be this aggressive to dump Wiggins, but doesn't have the balls.

Dump Dieng for an expiring contract.
    I've avoided saying anything because everyone was so impressed with how he started the season, but Wiggins sure did regress to the mean. I'm not sure there's been an underachiever people wanted to succeed more in the last decade except maybe Ingram.

If I'm the Wolves, I trade Wiggins and keep KAT

Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    I've avoided saying anything because everyone was so impressed with how he started the season, but Wiggins sure did regress to the mean. I'm not sure there's been an underachiever people wanted to succeed more in the last decade except maybe Ingram.
    They're crippled by the fear they will trade him in a salary dump then he somehow starts playing well.

It's like the Dolphins and Tannehill... At some point you have to take a hardline stance that it's not working with this guy. Who cares if he's led Tennessee to the 2nd round, when he was in Miami he was always injured and inconsistent.

You do what's best for your team at the time.

Towns though if he wants out and he does leave Minnesota, top destinations for KAT:

Golden State Warriors, Miami Heat, Portland Trail Blazers, New York Knicks, LA Clippers, Phoenix Suns, Boston Celtics and Chicago Bulls

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast