Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 326
  1. #301
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    30,575
    Quote Originally Posted by RacingFanatic22 View Post
    But, basketball players are in a bubble.

    So are you suggesting that football will do the same?

    You can't really compare the two if the nfl isn't going into the bubble.

    Just look at the MLB who isn't in a bubble and the Marlins. 17+ players tested positive and now their schedule has been suspended. This isn't a contact sport and outside of home plate with the batter / catcher and ump and sometimes first base, you can socially distance.

    **adding**

    **Just look at baseball in general, no bubble and a week into the season 20% of the teams are not playing games due to covid, from players testing positive and other teams schedules now all out of wack.**

    I think it'll be very very difficult for the nfl to play without a bubble and I'm not sure if they could even do a bubble / if there is an area where they could.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    But basketball has plenty of contact which is what you said about why the nfl canít play lol Youíre insane if you think footballs just not gonna try and play. I mean Miami did it to themselves they went out to a club lmao yeah itís clealry going to be difficult but theyíll start the season and weíll see what happens
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

  2. #302
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    But basketball has plenty of contact which is what you said about why the nfl canít play lol Youíre insane if you think footballs just not gonna try and play. I mean Miami did it to themselves they went out to a club lmao yeah itís clealry going to be difficult but theyíll start the season and weíll see what happens
    RCS said he doesn't think they will play, they think maybe they can play if they're in a bubble but obviously has their own doubts.

    I think you're confusing the OP and me.
    For our conversation

    I'm not sure what's difficult to understand.

    I said I could see the nfl playing, if they're in a bubble. I just think it will be hard for them to be in a bubble, obviously it's possible, if there is a plan in place. Which they haven't disclosed if there is one, yet.

    Bubble is exactly what the NBA is doing.

    So, what's the problem?

    You seem to be arguing for the sake of it.

    I asked you for a solution, if you think the nfl is going to play, how will they play.


    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by RacingFanatic22; 07-31-2020 at 06:48 PM.

  3. #303
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    12
    The #Giants have agreed to a two-year extension with OL Nick Gates, who started three games last year. The deal has a base value of $6.825 million and could max out at $10.325 million. A former undrafted free agent who spent his first year on IR, Gates cashes in.

    - Twitter

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

  4. #304
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    30,575
    Quote Originally Posted by RacingFanatic22 View Post
    RCS said he doesn't think they will play, they think maybe they can play if they're in a bubble but obviously has their own doubts.

    I think you're confusing the OP and me.
    For our conversation

    I'm not sure what's difficult to understand.

    I said I could see the nfl playing, if they're in a bubble. I just think it will be hard for them to be in a bubble, obviously it's possible, if there is a plan in place. Which they haven't disclosed if there is one, yet.

    Bubble is exactly what the NBA is doing.

    So, what's the problem?

    You seem to be arguing for the sake of it.

    I asked you for a solution, if you think the nfl is going to play, how will they play.


    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    What do you not understand you canít do a bubble for football lol that still doesnít change the fact that they are going to start the season. Theyíll definitely be playing football next month. Iím not saying it will last but theyíll be playing. They need to come up with strict rules on players going to clubs and events that have a lot of people there. Will it be difficult yeah but like I said they will start the year there is no doubt they play
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

  5. #305
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    What do you not understand you canít do a bubble for football lol that still doesnít change the fact that they are going to start the season. Theyíll definitely be playing football next month. Iím not saying it will last but theyíll be playing. They need to come up with strict rules on players going to clubs and events that have a lot of people there. Will it be difficult yeah but like I said they will start the year there is no doubt they play
    I can see why this NYG sub forum has basically no interaction.

    Carry on.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

  6. #306
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    30,575
    Quote Originally Posted by RacingFanatic22 View Post
    I can see why this NYG sub forum has basically no interaction.

    Carry on.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    I mean you said you canít see football playing and I said it will. You expect me to come up with a plan like thatís my job lol all I said was itís going to happen. Theyíre going to start playing next month. I mean this is clearly a dead forum itís been like this for a while...
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

  7. #307
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    12
    Sam Beal marks 3rd NYG to opt out of 2020 season.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

  8. #308
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Toms River, NJ
    Posts
    9,330
    Quote Originally Posted by RacingFanatic22 View Post
    Sam Beal marks 3rd NYG to opt out of 2020 season.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Is Logan Ryan still available? Looking awful thin at corner once again.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #309
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    30,575
    Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    Is Logan Ryan still available? Looking awful thin at corner once again.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah we need to. We have love who can play some CB but yeah man itís bad.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

  10. #310
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Toms River, NJ
    Posts
    9,330
    We signed former giant Ross cockrell. Solid vet but still need more secondary help. Love can play the nickel but thatís about it


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #311
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    We signed former giant Ross cockrell. Solid vet but still need more secondary help. Love can play the nickel but thatís about it


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Incorrect. He was supposed to sign but the deal was then not worked out and he walked away from the deal.


    He did this once before to the giants before then signing with Carolina in I believe 2017.

    Not sure what the reason was this time, just that the deal fell through.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

  12. #312
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    30,575
    Should go after Desmond king
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

  13. #313
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,577
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Should go after Desmond king
    At this stage I would take Larry King to play CB

  14. #314
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    30,575
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyndave View Post
    At this stage I would take Larry King to play CB
    Who knows maybe we hit gold with our 4th rounder. Love/Balentine maybe one of them can play big. Bradbury isnít bad. But I do agree we probably need to grab another CB put Holmes to Slot and let love play some S and CB
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

  15. #315
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Toms River, NJ
    Posts
    9,330
    Quote Originally Posted by RacingFanatic22 View Post
    Incorrect. He was supposed to sign but the deal was then not worked out and he walked away from the deal.


    He did this once before to the giants before then signing with Carolina in I believe 2017.

    Not sure what the reason was this time, just that the deal fell through.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    I saw thatís too bad


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •