Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    He stinks.
    And your professional evaluation is ............

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyndave View Post
    And your professional evaluation is ............
    Elite thank you
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Elite thank you
    So you have done a very professional analysis of Demarcus Robinson to tell all of us on this forum ," that he stinks"

I assume that you have Direct TV and watch every KC Chiefs game and that you are privy to the game films after each game so you can make your statement .

We all would like to know how you came to your professional opinion that ," he stinks" ?

Definitely need a bigger playmaker at WR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post

[emoji42][emoji42][emoji42]

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Definitely need a bigger playmaker at WR.

We do? Id address OT (2x), C, EDGE (2x), CB, FS and LB first

I'd like to see the Giants go after AJ Green. He had a 6-8 week ankle injury in August of 2019. Have to think Cincy held him out because their season was over already at that point. He's probably 100% healthy and will have 10-12 months' worth of rest when the new year comes around. At 6'4, 210 lbs, he adds a different dimension that we just don't have.

Of course, price matters. And I do believe he'll get enough interest that we won't even be players. In fact, I don't see why the Bengals wouldn't franchise him and have him earn a long-term deal next year. But if he's a possibility, we can bring him on and designate Tate a post-June 1 release, which means Tate only has a $2.5m dead cap hit in 2020 and 2021. But I feel a lot better going into 2020 with a WR core of Green-Slayton-Shep-Engram than I do Shep-Slayton-Tate-Engram. It's worth at least doing the required due diligence.

Upgrading the defense and OL is probably the highest yield way to make this team an immediate winner.

This draft is deep in athletic tackles. And Isaiah Simmons is a monster defensive talent youd hate to pass up on.

Can we swing a trade down a couple of spots and pick up an extra 1st or 2nd? If so Id first draft Simmons and then get a tackle to slide on the right side.

In FA Id definitely try to sign one of Ngakoue, Barrett or Clowney. Id bring back Golden. Let Williams walk.

DL: Tomlinson/Lawrence/Hill
    LB: Ngakoue/Connelly/Simmons/Golden
    DB: Baker/Peppers/Love/Beal

Thats a pretty solid group even without other additions, and Im assuming some upgrades in the secondary as well.

Don't worry. He's got this.

Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post
    Upgrading the defense and OL is probably the highest yield way to make this team an immediate winner.

This draft is deep in athletic tackles. And Isaiah Simmons is a monster defensive talent youd hate to pass up on.

Can we swing a trade down a couple of spots and pick up an extra 1st or 2nd? If so Id first draft Simmons and then get a tackle to slide on the right side.

In FA Id definitely try to sign one of Ngakoue, Barrett or Clowney. Id bring back Golden. Let Williams walk.

DL: Tomlinson/Lawrence/Hill
    LB: Ngakoue/Connelly/Simmons/Golden
    DB: Baker/Peppers/Love/Beal

Thats a pretty solid group even without other additions, and Im assuming some upgrades in the secondary as well.

Ideally lions take tua and we get a bidding war between the dolphins chargers and panthers. Gotta hope they like the Oregon guy. We drop a couple spots and still get Simmons or One of the ts. I doubt they let Williams walk. I think if they can sign Williams + one of those Pass rushers+ bring back golden. You do that draft Simmons and get some second year progression from baker/Beal/Love you are looking at a good defense
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

I really think bringing back Williams is going to be a huge mistake.

Don't worry. He's got this.

From yesterday: The Giants will hire Amos Jones as an assistant coach. The 60-year-old was an assistant at Mississippi State when Judge played there, and recently with the Tampa Bay Bucs. He'll essentially be Judge's bench coach, helping with game management, planning, etc.
    - Raplh V

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post
    I really think bringing back Williams is going to be a huge mistake.
    Why ?

Ideally lions take tua and we get a bidding war between the dolphins chargers and panthers. Gotta hope they like the Oregon guy. We drop a couple spots and still get Simmons or One of the ts. I doubt they let Williams walk. I think if they can sign Williams + one of those Pass rushers+ bring back golden. You do that draft Simmons and get some second year progression from baker/Beal/Love you are looking at a good defense
    The Lions are probably not going to take Tua. They have the same ability to trade down as we do except they are in the 3rd position and we are fourth. They are in a little better position than we are. Stafford is still an excellent QB and they need a lot of help as we do .

Here is a question . If by chance the Redskins trade down and the Lions do not take Young and we are offered 2 firsts and a second do we do it ?

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast