Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 57 of 61 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast
    UDFA signing bonus
    Looks like the Jets and other teams wanted Huff.

Memphis LB Bryce Huff: Signing bonus: $15,000 Guaranteed base salary: $75,000 Total investment: $90,000

Alabama DB Shyheim Carter: Signing bonus: $12,000 Guaranteed base salary: $60,000 Total investment: $72,000

Washington OT Jared Hilbers: Signing bonus: $12,000 Guaranteed base salary: $50,000 Total investment: $62,000

Coastal Carolina DL Sterling Johnson: Signing bonus: $10,000 Guaranteed base salary: $50,000 Total Investment: $60,000

Georgia WR Lawrence Cager: Signing bonus: $7,500 Guaranteed base salary: $50,000 Total investment: $57,500

Utah CB Javelin Guidry: Signing bonus: $7,000 Guaranteed base salary: $40,000 Total investment: $47,000

Nebraska CB Lamar Jackson: Signing bonus: $7,500 Guaranteed base salary: $20,000 Total investment: $27,500

West Virginia WR George Campbell: Signing bonus: $2,500

UNC-Pembroke DL Domenique Davis: Total investment: $650

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe View Post
    Pass on devante... not a need

Agree on QB coach... would like someone other than the head coach to be the primary guy with Sam. Would also add that Iíd like ANYONE other than Gase to be the primary guy with Sam. In any event, someone other than the guy tasked with running the whole ship should be working with and developing our hopeful franchise QB.
    Agreed and this is an issue with Gase, he knows he has all the answers.
    How could it hurt to have a QB coach for Sam's benefit?

Maybe Sam takes a step forward this year, but Gase's know-it-all approach may hinder Sam from taking a giant leap forward.

Logan Ryan reported asking for 10M/yr, Jets interested but balking at asking price.

He wants to be here, but the asking price would put the Jets up against the cap.
    Last edited by MrX27; 05-21-2020 at 05:18 PM.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Quote Originally Posted by scopepts View Post
    Dodged a bullet there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL scopepts...I see what you did there !!!

I knew clay was all talk and no action to accept.
    Once he got called out on his words, he was quick to switch up and back out.
    Oh well, punkout as expected.

Meanwhile, Jamal Adams wants out and the Jets appear to be fielding calls.

If he goes to dallas, we better get at least a 1st, 3rd and Gallup.
    May have to send a 5th too.

Heck, dallas can have him for Lamb and a 1st.

Cleveland may also be in the mix, as they are rumored to be interested too.
    Several teams will be by the time all is said and done.
    Last edited by MrX27; 05-24-2020 at 08:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrX27 View Post

Stop this already. You're the one that didn't accept a bet that was already clearly in your favor.

Quote Originally Posted by MrX27 View Post

You had your chance.
    You are nothing more than talk.

If you want to stay around It would be best if you adhere to the rules of this forum. There will be no leeway anymore. I will no longer look the other way.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    You had your chance.
    You are nothing more than talk.

If you want to stay around It would be best if you adhere to the rules of this forum. There will be no leeway anymore. I will no longer look the other way.
    WTF? You are threatening posters who don't agree with you or call you out?

You bait and troll all the time.

Instead of closing the Bet thread on Youngstuna's request and leaving it at that, you have to have the last jab. But then you threaten others with your moderator position?

The world is coming to an end and I don't even care. As long as I can have my limo and my orange hair"

I get it. Clay is like Adam Gase. Calling out and giving threats/ultimatums to posters publicly is the way to go.

The world is coming to an end and I don't even care. As long as I can have my limo and my orange hair"

Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    Stop this already. You're the one that didn't accept a bet that was already clearly in your favor.
    Stop yourself.

You're the one thats afraid to answer, who he thinks will win the division and with how many wins.

Not my fault he's afraid of a fair bet.

I want to be fully transparent with this.

I have reported Clay for a couple posts. I think it's crap that he can bait and troll all he wants but the second a poster gives it back to him, he becomes the Mod of all Mods wielding his internet power how he sees fit.

He did this to me last season, he trolled the hell out of me and when was shown to be wrong and I gave it back, he tried to get me booted. He threatened me with being banned, in the thread, the way he just did another poster.

I think Clay does an amazing job with the write ups and keeping the thread current. I respect him tremendously in that aspect but the Cartman-esque stuff is bs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post

Instead of closing the Bet thread on Youngstuna's request and leaving it at that, you have to have the last jab. But then you threaten others with your moderator position?
    Do the admins allow that from the mods?
    Perhaps if clay wants to stay around It would be best if he adheres to the rules of this forum. There will be no leeway anymore. As we will no longer look the other way toward him either.

I want to be fully transparent with this.

I have reported Clay for a couple posts. I think it's crap that he can bait and troll all he wants but the second a poster gives it back to him, he becomes the Mod of all Mods wielding his internet power how he sees fit.

He did this to me last season, he trolled the hell out of me and when was shown to be wrong and I gave it back, he tried to get me booted. He threatened me with being banned, in the thread, the way he just did another poster.

I think Clay does an amazing job with the write ups and keeping the thread current. I respect him tremendously in that aspect but the Cartman-esque stuff is bs.
    100%

Careful though, telling things matter of factly, no matter how accurate, will get you on his bad side if he doesn't agree.
    No matter how unfair that may be.

Threatening? Just warning.
    He has been given quite a bit of rope with baiting, altering posts and insults.

Page 57 of 61 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast