Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast

2020 NY Jets off season

Looks like Robby is leaving.

Impending free agent Robby Anderson on taking a hometown discount to stay with the Jets:

I dont think that makes sense.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post

Impending free agent Robby Anderson on taking a hometown discount to stay with the Jets:

My only problem with him leaving is that the Jets didnt trade him this year at the deadline. Could have used that draft capital to get his replacement in a deep WR draft.

2020 NY Jets off season

Get that bag Robby!

If hes wants to be paid like a #1 WR, then see ya!

To be fair, not a lot makes sense to Robby

Id try something like 10 years $300M with $25M guaranteed with $10M per for the first 5 years and $50M per years 6-10
    Last edited by Larry M; 12-30-2019 at 04:02 PM.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Franchise tag him and if he kills it, get a deal done by mid season or trade him

The world is coming to an end and I don't even care. As long as I can have my limo and my orange hair"

How is this news?

Robbie wants to get paid.
    Duh.

Anyone not see this coming, other than the obvious?

Unless Vyncent Smith is ready to step in right now as a #2, do you really want to lose one of football's most explosive players.
    These guys don't grow on trees.

Robbie may not be a #1, but his gamebreaking ability puts him closer to #1b than #2 when it comes to value and performance.

Pay him, unless you believe Vyncent Smith is ready to immediately step in and fill the spot.
    Smith is fast and has upside, but I don't know if he has Robbie's acceleration.

I just think we can find a strong caliber WR in the 2nd or possibly even the top of the 3rd round of the draft.. Historically WR is very viable to find good value in those 2 rounds.. If Robby and AJ Green have similar price tags Id probably prefer to roll the dice on Green.. When healthy he can just do so much more than Robby..

Robby can stretch the field which dont get me wrong brings value, but he has never been overly willing to go into contested areas to catch a ball, doesnt make a ton of difficult catches, drops too many balls, is always in and out of it mentally and just hasnt put up good enough stats to pay him like a top WR.. For under 10 mil sure Id keep him, Im just not sure with the lack of WR talent on the market this year he could get over paid and I just dont trust him enough to overpay him..

Jesus, watching Gase talk about Bell is just a disgrace. He obviously has something personal against the guy. Just sad that he can't even attempt to say the right thing. Guy is just a prick. Bell has been one of the few people who tried hard all the time and said and done the right things and this is how the coach treats him. Ugh.

Rippin' lips son!!

I honestly hate Gases guts.. There should be a picture of his bug eyed face in the dictionary next to the word douche.

Anderson will go to the Pats and Tom Brady will be erect

The world is coming to an end and I don't even care. As long as I can have my limo and my orange hair"

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Jesus, watching Gase talk about Bell is just a disgrace. He obviously has something personal against the guy. Just sad that he can't even attempt to say the right thing. Guy is just a prick. Bell has been one of the few people who tried hard all the time and said and done the right things and this is how the coach treats him. Ugh.
    While I can't stand the guy either, there was much more to all of that. He has already met with Bell and asked him about things he liked with Pitt. He also apparently had good things to say about Bell and the way he handled everything earlier in the interview. But that stuff didn't make it into those clips.

I don't like Gase. I don't want him here.
    But I think this is overblown. The media picked one excerpt and it's blown up.

Gase needs to grow the **** up and stop acting like such a little douche.
    He also needs to learn how to use a high level RB who can catch.

2020 NY Jets off season

Manish was caught with the burner account on twitter that he accused Gase of having in the interview. Lol

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

The market is thin at WR this year in FA. I just want someone who has a catch radius greater than 12.

Manish was caught with the burner account on twitter that he accused Gase of having in the interview. Lol
    Theyre both tools. If we can get rid of both, NY Jets sports would be better

Quote Originally Posted by Larry M View Post
    Theyre both tools. If we can get rid of both, NY Jets sports would be better
    Mehta is on here with a burner account too.

Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast