Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 51 of 64 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 765 of 958
  1. #751
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    35,850
    Lord please do not let the packers trade Rodgers to the pats

  2. #752
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    68,756
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Lord please do not let the packers trade Rodgers to the pats
    The Packers are ridiculous for trying to “send a message” to their franchise QB and arguably best quarterback of their franchise.

  3. #753
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    35,850
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    The Packers are ridiculous for trying to “send a message” to their franchise QB and arguably best quarterback of their franchise.
    Arguably the best QB to ever play the game. Which is why his going to NE would be 4 friggin titles in a row.
    I believe Rodgers is that much better than Brady.



    Ignorance is bliss

  4. #754
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    7,380
    Jadaveon Clowney interested in Jets. Don't know how much Jets are interested in him.

    Miami cut Taco Charlton. 5 sacks in 10 games, but a head chase.

  5. #755
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In your Mind
    Posts
    9,656
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyi View Post
    Jadaveon Clowney interested in Jets. Don't know how much Jets are interested in him.

    Miami cut Taco Charlton. 5 sacks in 10 games, but a head chase.
    I don't think the Jets are done making moves yet but they don't appear to be interested in big contracts regardless of talent.
    Maybe that will change but so far Joe Douglas' moves have been cost conscious.

    Even with Zu, Jenkins and possibly moving Onwuasor back to OLB, none of them are considered consummate edge rushing threats, although Onwuasor and Zu bring much more speed than the Jets have had in previous years.

    I likes Clowney but i don't want to overpay him either, so he's going to have to bring his number down, as I like the direction the Jets have taken in player acquisition.

  6. #756
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    35,850
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyi View Post
    Jadaveon Clowney interested in Jets. Don't know how much Jets are interested in him.

    Miami cut Taco Charlton. 5 sacks in 10 games, but a head chase.
    I don't see us chasing Clowney and I would rather save money for Adams.

    Taco could be interesting. It would depend on the loot but I'd take a risk on him if it was a "show me" real, with an. option



    Ignorance is bliss

  7. #757
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    574
    I don't see all that excitement about the Packers drafting QB love. The Pats did the same thing a few years ago by drafting Jimmy Garoppolo.

  8. #758
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    24,017
    Quote Originally Posted by flfan1943 View Post
    I don't see all that excitement about the Packers drafting QB love. The Pats did the same thing a few years ago by drafting Jimmy Garoppolo.
    And Brady forced them to trade him...

  9. #759
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    68,756
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I don't see us chasing Clowney and I would rather save money for Adams.

    Taco could be interesting. It would depend on the loot but I'd take a risk on him if it was a "show me" real, with an. option
    If Clowney wants to come here, I would definitely bring him in. He may not he a sack artist, but he’s still very disruptive.

  10. #760
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    8,767
    Jets interested in Dalton... Interesting...

  11. #761
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In your Mind
    Posts
    9,656
    Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    Jets interested in Dalton... Interesting...
    Makes sense.
    Last year vet backup in Trevor Siemen.
    Dalton is more capable.

  12. #762
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    546
    The Jets have a serious battle at cb. Let's assume they have 6 slots available at cb. Assuming Poole and Desir locked up the slot and number one cb positions respectively. These guys are competing for a spot and the number 2 cb spot.

    Nate Hairston- solid but doesn't stand out for me.

    Quincy Wilson- has alot of potential but I don't love his cover skills.

    Javelin Guidry- super fast but unsure about his technique.

    Now to the 4 I love.

    Blessaun Austin- Absolutely love his skills to me the favorite for the number 2 cb spot but by a hair. Our passing game got better when he started.

    Lamar Jackson- I still don't understand how he wasn't drafted. He should have been a third or fourth round pick. To me he's a starting cb and will be a pretty good one at that.

    Bryce Hall- another steal unbelievable cover skills and definitely a starting cb. As long as he stays healthy a legit lockdown cb.

    Kyron Brown- I'm still confused why he wasn't given a chance he will never be a number one but he shadow's with the best of them.

    What do you guys think??

  13. #763
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    68,756
    Darnold, Dalton, and Morgan would be a great QB situation to have. I’m all for it. I wouldn’t mind Flacco either, I’m surprised this hasn’t gained traction considering Joe’s Baltimore ties.

  14. #764
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    68,756

    2020 NY Jets off season

    Quote Originally Posted by knicksballers View Post
    The Jets have a serious battle at cb. Let's assume they have 6 slots available at cb. Assuming Poole and Desir locked up the slot and number one cb positions respectively. These guys are competing for a spot and the number 2 cb spot.

    Nate Hairston- solid but doesn't stand out for me.

    Quincy Wilson- has alot of potential but I don't love his cover skills.

    Javelin Guidry- super fast but unsure about his technique.

    Now to the 4 I love.

    Blessaun Austin- Absolutely love his skills to me the favorite for the number 2 cb spot but by a hair. Our passing game got better when he started.

    Lamar Jackson- I still don't understand how he wasn't drafted. He should have been a third or fourth round pick. To me he's a starting cb and will be a pretty good one at that.

    Bryce Hall- another steal unbelievable cover skills and definitely a starting cb. As long as he stays healthy a legit lockdown cb.

    Kyron Brown- I'm still confused why he wasn't given a chance he will never be a number one but he shadow's with the best of them.

    What do you guys think??
    I thought Hairston was gone tbh, but yeah not crazy about him. I think Hall will start on PUP like Austin did last year.

    I expect Wilson to get some playing time. Williams should be able to maximize his press man talent. He also has some flexibility to play safety I believe, although that would be unlikely considering Davis.

  15. #765
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    574
    Hairston has a 2m cap so I think he is a goner. Guidry ran a 4.29 40 that is really fast. He is only 5'9 so he may be a slot corner. Lamar Jackson is solid but lack of speed could be a problem. Hall is my favorite to win the #2 corner spot. He says he is fully healed. I like Austin and Maulet and Wilson as really good depth.

    I don't think Dalton would like to come to the Jets as a backup. He probably would look for a team where he might have a chance to start such as New England.

    I am looking forward to watching the Jets wideouts compete. They have 3 tall and very fast receivers in Mims, Perrimen and don't forget Smith. Crowder is a very good slot receiver. They also have Doctson who is 6'2"and a former first round pick. He is not that fast but is a good over the middle. They also signed 2 very interesting UDFA'S. Cager who is 6'4" and Campbell who is 6'5". One of them (not sure which one ) ran a sub 4.40. I see a trend here of tall receivers with a lot of speed.

Page 51 of 64 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •