Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Also, Redskins have fired the head athletic trainer. So the two guys Trent Williams has issues with that were in the organization are gone.

So there is a growing chance that Williams could mend bridges with the organization and stay.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Also, Redskins have fired the head athletic trainer. So the two guys Trent Williams has issues with that were in the organization are gone.

So there is a growing chance that Williams could mend bridges with the organization and stay.
    Hopefully Philly follows suit with theirs.

Bruce Allen out; Ron Rivera likely in

Ron Rivera officially signs with the redskins

Your baby can't do this

It was Bruce Allen plus the Inova health medical staff, he didnít have issues with Larry Hess

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Ron Rivera officially signs with the redskins
    Wonder if that extra couple weeks helped him. Since some were up in arms that the Panthers didn't allow him to finish out the season.

coach doesn't matter. Getting bruce allen out is a very pleasant surprise and 2 days into the offseason, it can already be deemed a success
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Rivera supposedly eyeing Jack Del Rio for DC
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Wonder if that extra couple weeks helped him. Since some were up in arms that the Panthers didn't allow him to finish out the season.
    Meanwhile it looks like Jerry Jones is keeping Garrett on his contract for two more weeks just because he can.

Quote Originally Posted by Foles9MVP View Post
    As an Eagle fan this kind of scares me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You probably should be. The Redskins will be very mediocre now and not an easy 2 wins.

Well if you want the silver lining, ex-minority owners of the Steelers that get their own team end up making ****** decisions.
    Who are the others? I'm cautiously optimistic about Tepper since hes the richest owner.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    Rivera supposedly eyeing Jack Del Rio for DC
    That would be a solid pickup. But I'll be shocked if Wilks isnt the DC. Ron Rivera has a hard on for him even though he's crap.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Who are the others? I'm cautiously optimistic about Tepper since hes the richest owner.
    Haslam

You probably should be. The Redskins will be very mediocre now and not an easy 2 wins.

That would be a solid pickup. But I'll be shocked if Wilks isnt the DC. Ron Rivera has a hard on for him even though he's crap.
    Looks like it will be Del Rio. Huge meh from me. I'm expecting much of the same from the Redskins. God help us if he lets Kevin O'Connell go for Mike Shula.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    Looks like it will be Del Rio. Huge meh from me. I'm expecting much of the same from the Redskins. God help us if he lets Kevin O'Connell go for Mike Shula.
    Looks like Scott Turner is getting heavy consideration for the OC gig. I dunno what he saw in him in the 4 games he was OC, but I'm pretty sure we only averaged like 10 ppg when Norv got demoted. Unless he's some sort of genius hiding in his dad's shadow I have to assume Norv has major dirt on Ron and is blackmailing him.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

Looks like Scott Turner is getting heavy consideration for the OC gig. I dunno what he saw in him in the 4 games he was OC, but I'm pretty sure we only averaged like 10 ppg when Norv got demoted. Unless he's some sort of genius hiding in his dad's shadow I have to assume Norv has major dirt on Ron and is blackmailing him.
    It looks like we just hired a bunch of Carolina coaches and called it a day. Seems like Snyder didn't learn from Allen and Gruden that nepotism doesn't work.

I hate my team.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    It looks like we just hired a bunch of Carolina coaches and called it a day. Seems like Snyder didn't learn from Allen and Gruden that nepotism doesn't work.

I hate my team.
    I honestly can't help but laugh that Ron finally helps Carolinas coaching staff when he leaves by taking them all with him. Apparently the only coach we denied an interview for was our RB coach.

What's your thoughts on your former OC? My Skins fan coworker was wanting him to be HC and is pissed that he's leaving.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12