Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 21 of 56 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Dont be surprised if the NFL draft gets moved back.

Give Grier and Flo tons of credit for getting two big prospects in before the NFL canceled predraft visits. Getting Love and Dobbins in the actual building to work with them is huge. So they got David Lee at Herbert's pro day last night and Love/Dobbins in the building before the dead line.

Only hard one now is Tua.

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

With what amare just got paid, and the what the wr market has become, id be perfectly fine drafting a wr high in the draft.

I like our WR room but I dont think its complete at all. I love the top trio and have been a fan of Ford, but theres just so much depth that you would be dumb to pass on one.

Between jeudy, lamb, jefferson, lavishka, ruggs, and some of the the other wrs, i think wr is clearly the best value in this draft.

With multiple first rnd picks we should snatch up one of these guys.

From Matt Miller

Report is out there that Chargers won't pursue FA or trade options at QB.

With No. 6 overall, don't rule out a Tua pick. A lot of buzz lately of Herbert to Miami at No. 5 (or trade up)

Imagine how people will react if we trade up to land Herbert. I also saw Daniel Jeremiah mock Herbert to us in his last draft. Said the buzz is building for it.

I still think that's smoke along with bringing in Love last minute. Tua is there Target.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    From Matt Miller

With No. 6 overall, don't rule out a Tua pick. A lot of buzz lately of Herbert to Miami at No. 5 (or trade up)

Imagine how people will react if we trade up to land Herbert. I also saw Daniel Jeremiah mock Herbert to us in his last draft. Said the buzz is building for it.
    I legit hope someone like the Chargers trades up with the Lions or Giants to get Tua, I really don't want to see the backlash if this team takes another quarterback over him.

FWIW I think everyone in the top 5 stays pat and Miami does take Tua, but oof, if he's there and they pass..... there will be riots.

I mean if they take Herbert over Tua, let alone TRADE UP to take Herbert, I might lose my mind. I'll understand why, but I think it will be a massive mistake. But I'm preparing myself for it since it seems more and more likely.

I mean if they take Herbert over Tua, let alone TRADE UP to take Herbert, I might lose my mind. I'll understand why, but I think it will be a massive mistake. But I'm preparing myself for it since it seems more and more likely.
    I think it's really hard to justify taking anyone over Tua, if he's on board... injury be damned. If he drops to 26th or something in the draft and is passed on by 3/4 the teams in football or something shocking like that, then fine. But, if he falls into the Chargers lap at 6 because he took Herbert instead, Ima gonna smash some keyboards lol.

i dont think its hard to justify taking anyone over Tua, the justification would be 2 ankles a knee and a hip injury. I would be pissed if they traded up for anyone. the team has too many holes that need filling to give away picks.

who ever the QB ends up being we will all hope for the best. the next 2 years drafts will set this team up for future success or failure. This regime cant screw it up an expect to survive.

I dont for a second believe miller has any real sources.

That dude has no football background, never had any connections or football knowlege.

He just got on Twitter early and had the name, nfldraftscout and people followed him believing he was legit, when he was just a bleacher report writer, which anyone can write for.

Hes never had a real job related to football.

The idea some front office guy is risking his job, and is giving him his teams secrets is laughable.

From Matt Miller

I dont like herbert, i dont think hes good, i cant really say hes any bit better than love. Love has shown me more than herbert.

But since we changed our system to a spread, which is still shocking, it wouldnt surprise me.if any of tua, herbert, or love was the qb we drafted.

I love pretty much everything this front office has done so far, so if its love or herbert ill support it. But tua is far ahead of them, make mistakes about it.

If we had a qb roster of fitz, rosen, and tua, thats by far the best thing we could ask for. Rosen is being slept on a lot. I really.hope he proves me.right and works hard and shows out well this season.

There should not be anyone who is surprised if Herbert is the pick at #5. They have done extensive work on the kid for two years now, and A LOT of people in the MIA FO like him. Don't be upset if he gets picked, cause I personally believe he can thrive in the spread offense.

I too think that if Tua is there at #5, they take Tua over anyone else. But MIA should not be trading up to get him, or anyone, for that matter. I believe they are locked on either Tua or Herbert at #5, and will not be trading up for either one. And I think they would be content with Love at #5 as well. I don't think Grier uses any high-quality assets to move up.

Cowherd reporting that were making a big move to trade up for burrow.

Page 21 of 56 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast