Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever35 View Post
    Wasn't there an OC around the league that wanted to take a stab at some young QB...??? Does that OC currently have a job...???

In all serious though, if Flores likes Love or Herbert than hey he's the HC... I know people are in love with the 21' draft and it's QB class, but what if the Phins go 8 and 8 and wind up picking in the late teens...??? I think taking a QB in the 1st or 2nd of this draft will be a safe pick... Let him learn behind Fitz and let Fitz continue to be the test dummy while the OL still takes shape...
    Yeah if the staff sees a qb they like in this draft they will go after that qb.

Its pretty clear that tanking for any 1 player this year, next year, or any hear is not something this staff has in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    Lol at ck pretending he has sources in flores staff. Dude is such a clown.
    Did he kill your dog or something? Your hatred towards the guy is weird. Reminds me of the people that get on to Allbright's case for some weird reason. Just because someone doesn't work for ESPN, FOX etc doesn't mean they don't have any sources.

Hell he is on a podcast with SI Clancy and he said the same about Tua. With how long it has taken for him to decide I can see him leaning both ways at one point or another.

Reporters are right and wrong all the time. The only one and I mean the only one that isn't is Adam Schefter. When he posts or says something its pretty much the word of god himself.

Dolphins front office staff are heavy at the Mich vs Bama game. Yes Ross is a MICH guy but they are on the Bama side right now doing alot of talking.
    Last edited by Wrench; 01-01-2020 at 01:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    Did he kill your dog or something? Your hatred towards the guy is weird. Reminds me of the people that get on to Allbright's case for some weird reason. Just because someone doesn't work for ESPN, FOX etc doesn't mean they don't have any sources.

Hell he is on a podcast with SI Clancy and he said the same about Tua. With how long it has taken for him to decide I can see him leaning both ways at one point or another.

Reporters are right and wrong all the time. The only one and I mean the only one that isn't is Adam Schefter. When he posts or says something its pretty much the word of god himself.
    No I dont just dont like people who are full of ish.

He connects dots, hes not a journalist, he doesnt have sources, he failed at the fake draft scout nonsense he pretended to be, and than he suddenly started to pretend to be a journalist with sources.

I dont care for frauds, if you like them and are eaaily fooled by them, be my guest.

C.K. is not a reporter, he has no degree, he does not write for any publisher, he never has wrote for any publisher, he has no nfl connections, he never has, he doesnt have sources.

Theres real reporters who work their tails off, hes not one of them. He connects dots, and thats it.

Mathew Cannata was just some random dude on Twitter and then he started a company and brought in well respected guys like Albright and Pauline. Just because CK doesnt work as an official reporter doesn't mean he cant get sources. Not saying hes the most credible guy but these are also the guys that broke the Tannehill shoulder news last year. Plus Clancy is an actual reporter and has had a ton of contact with the Alabama program. The stupidest thing about this argument is that CK didnt even make it an official report. Just said it feels like Tuas going back after a ton of people said the same thing.

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

Dolphins front office staff are heavy at the Mich vs Bama game. Yes Ross is a MICH guy but they are on the Bama side right now doing alot of talking.
    And as Wingfield pointed out, this also means that they wont be there to watch Herbert play arguably the biggest game of his career.

If the Dolphins like a guy in this draft of course I'm ok with them taking it, but I also hope they're bold enough to try and fix the mistake if they think it is one next year. Say they take Love at 18( I dont think he'll be there but just for arguements sake). You made a big commitment to him but it's not like you traded away your entire draft to get him. If you somehow fall into a good position next year or a guy you love slips and you have the ammo then take him. You just blew a 2nd on Rosen and by all accounts it looks like you're giving up on him. So dont be afraid to do the same thing with another QB if you feel like you've made a mistake at the end of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    Mathew Cannata was just some random dude on Twitter and then he started a company and brought in well respected guys like Albright and Pauline. Just because CK doesnt work as an official reporter doesn't mean he cant get sources. Not saying hes the most credible guy but these are also the guys that broke the Tannehill shoulder news last year. Plus Clancy is an actual reporter and has had a ton of contact with the Alabama program. The stupidest thing about this argument is that CK didnt even make it an official report. Just said it feels like Tuas going back after a ton of people said the same thing.
    Clancy is a legit reporter, ck is not.

This staff has been tight lipped about everything. But somehow a nobody accountant has sources in a organization that actual legit journalist dont have?

Ck just wants clicks and followers. If ck had real sources he would be getting paid for his work, which is what hes always wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    Clancy is a legit reporter, ck is not.

This staff has been tight lipped about everything. But somehow a nobody accountant has sources in a organization that actual legit journalist dont have?

Ck just wants clicks and followers. If ck had real sources he would be getting paid for his work, which is what hes always wanted.
    He does get paid for his work and has done so for a long time now

Anyways lets drop it, its clear you hate the guy for unknown reasons and that's fine but I'll continue to post his stuff here. So just ignore those posts, best I can offer.

Talking QBs I'm feeling from what I have seen people say and what they have done I think Phins QB draft chart is Burrow#1, Tua#2, Love#3 and Herbert#4

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    And as Wingfield pointed out, this also means that they wont be there to watch Herbert play arguably the biggest game of his career.

If the Dolphins like a guy in this draft of course I'm ok with them taking it, but I also hope they're bold enough to try and fix the mistake if they think it is one next year. Say they take Love at 18( I dont think he'll be there but just for arguements sake). You made a big commitment to him but it's not like you traded away your entire draft to get him. If you somehow fall into a good position next year or a guy you love slips and you have the ammo then take him. You just blew a 2nd on Rosen and by all accounts it looks like you're giving up on him. So dont be afraid to do the same thing with another QB if you feel like you've made a mistake at the end of the season.

I think desmond ridder is going to fly up the draft boards as time goes by, and i really hope we at the least, take a lot of time scouting him, he could be the steal of the draft.

After tua, and burrow, id consider him as good as anyone else tbh.

He does get paid for his work and has done so for a long time now

Anyways lets drop it, its clear you hate the guy for unknown reasons and that's fine but I'll continue to post his stuff here. So just ignore those posts, best I can offer.

Talking QBs I'm feeling from what I have seen people say and what they have done I think Phins QB draft chart is Burrow#1, Tua#2, Love#3 and Herbert#4
    Who does he get paid by?

And you can post his stuff, no one is saying not to, i think hes a click chasing fraud and ill keep pointing that out.

That's how I think it breaks down right now. I know theres still some people in the scouting department, and maybe in the FO, that loved Herbert. But it really does seem like most of that love came from Tannenbaum.

Okudah also officially declared today. If Tua does come out, you have to hope that Detorit falls in love with Okudah or Derrick Brown and decide not to trade down.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 01-01-2020 at 05:08 PM.

Man everytime I try to watch Justin Herbert I'm just bored out of my skull. Even though the criticism on him is warranted, I wonder how many people are going give him a pass for the terrible conservative play calling. Cristobal just loves to play safe and it's so frustrating.

At least one good thing coming from this game is showing Herbert's ability to run the ball. If Gailey wants one that can run then Herbert can at least do that.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 01-01-2020 at 07:30 PM.

Welp boys, mark your calendars. Tua just tweeted out that he'll be making his decision on the 6th.

Like I've said the general feeling to most right now is that Tua is staying in school. But I feel like if he was going to come back he wouldnt be marking a day to announce his decision. But I remember Barkley did some big announcement so it's not completely crazy.

I dont see any benefit for him not to enter the draft unless his medicals are a complete mess.

That would be a massive risk, because doctors wont know until after the draft if he had a bad reaction to the metal in which case his career would probably be over.

So unless his medical report is already really bad, he will enter for sure imo.
    Last edited by TakeAnotherL; 01-02-2020 at 12:44 AM.

https://youtu.be/8BbYQfb0qdU

Ridder is a guy that needs to be taken a lot more seriously.

That dude has serious arm talent, snd athletism to go with it.

Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast