Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 36 of 56 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    yes it can't get here soon enough... so it can get over with

all the what-ifs are too much to take but the biggest part ends tonight

unless they trade back...

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    Darlington

Based on my latest convo, my mind is officially blown on potential of what might happen with the Dolphins and I no longer trust anyone and I don't like anyone and I just want this to be done because I now feel like Russell Crowe in a Beautiful Mind and I don't know what's real.

They're really gonna draft a LT at 3, huh.
    it's the most Dolphins thing to do in this draft. Of course it's going to be a LT. but we want to give up #39 or more to do it.

Watch Cincy throw everyone for a curve and take Tua at 1 instead of Burrows.

Apparently the Jags are talking to the Lions. I've said for awhile that they're a sneaky team for Tua. They have way too many picks to tank for Trevor and if they trade Ngakue then they have even more ammo.

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

It has been an awesome draft season and promises to be an over the top exciting draft to be a Dolphins fan...let's hope we are all pretty happy when the dust clears

Quote Originally Posted by CeltBruinSoxFan View Post
    it's the most Dolphins thing to do in this draft. Of course it's going to be a LT. but we want to give up #39 or more to do it.
    It seems strange because there really isn't a consensus top ranked tackle. There's three or four of them being ranked differently.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Iím liking CeltBruinSoxFan mock. I know he didnít want to get into the late picks but I would be looking at OG Runyan and OT Heck, both are 2nd generation players.

Please don't screw this draft up by giving away a bunch of picks for one player . . . rather have numerous chances for good players than a few. Good things come to those who wait. Just hold fast at 5 and let the draft come to us.

Agree . . . just want for this draft to be special . . . certainly has the chance to be.

Quote Originally Posted by csonka39 View Post
    yes it can't get here soon enough... so it can get over with

all the what-ifs are too much to take but the biggest part ends tonight

unless they trade back...
    Seems like an eternity sitting here waiting . . . hopefully, it is special and we all can be happy with the results.

Quote Originally Posted by phinman007 View Post
    Please don't screw this draft up by giving away a bunch of picks for one player . . . rather have numerous chances for good players than a few. Good things come to those who wait. Just hold fast at 5 and let the draft come to us.
    Definitely ^ Cinci saying no to all our first round picks ++ is a blessing, I'm glad they're dumb.

No one prospect is worth that, Burrows isn't a generational talent. Take Tua or hell, take Derrick Brown or Simmons, both who will be good for a long time. Hell, take a tackle if you really think one is miles better than the rest and you're getting your QB later in round one, there's lots of choice.

But don't trade up.

Quote Originally Posted by StayOnBoard View Post
    Definitely ^ Cinci saying no to all our first round picks ++ is a blessing, I'm glad they're dumb.

No one prospect is worth that, Burrows isn't a generational talent. Take Tua or hell, take Derrick Brown or Simmons, both who will be good for a long time. Hell, take a tackle if you really think one is miles better than the rest and you're getting your QB later in round one, there's lots of choice.

But don't trade up.
    Absolutely! We have way too many holes to fill. Be patient and we will not only get a good QB but also plenty of players to build a great foundation for the future.

I'm ready for this place to burrrrrrnnnnnnnnnn.

1 MORE HOUR BOYS.

Btw like always I'll be making individual posts for every pick. Please don't tip off the picks before the broadcast.

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

Good luck fellas! Biggest draft in dolphins franchise history coming up.

Even though I trust this staff, I started drinking early just in case we completely bomb...

I'm legit nervous... I hope this regime gets it, trade ups for tackles and herbert over tua are no bueno. Imagine with all this talk about quarterbacks and tackles, and they draft Derrick Brown instead Oh man, I'd love it!

Stand pat, keep the picks, draft well. Remember the big picture.

Page 36 of 56 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast