Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    beating up on the weak teams, there defenses did ok, but they werent good.

Clemson lost 8 starters to the draft the season before, all who were all defensive players.

Alabamas defense was the worst we have seen since saban has been there.
    Show me where the good teams they faced did good? Ohio State had there lowest point total all year vs them.

They will loose another 4 to the draft this year with one going top 5, that doesn't mean they will be bad. Good college coaches can reload quickly. He had three freshmen playing on that D this year who are gonna be high picks in another year as well most likely.

Bama is gonna have at least 7 guys drafted off that D this year. Even if it was slightly lower than normal (Being number 1) it was still clearly a top 10 D.

So with all of the talk that GMs wanted to delay the draft, and with the lack of medical checkups, I am terrified that Tua will drop to us and we will still take Herbert.

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    So with all of the talk that GMs wanted to delay the draft, and with the lack of medical checkups, I am terrified that Tua will drop to us and we will still take Herbert.
    This would be a nightmare scenario. I think MIA has Tua only behind Burrow. I firmly believe this FO is ready to redshirt Tua the whole year, and roll with Fitz and Rosen this season. I said it before, with the lack of medical visits allowed, Tua will be there at #5. No one would argue or blame MIA for taking Tua at #5 in the event he does not work out. When healthy, he is the BEST QB in this draft.

I mean from the outside looking in, I have no idea why they would even consider Herbert. I mean hes the exact opposite of EVERYTHING they've said they want in a QB.

But I also know that Grier so far as GM likes to play it safe. Outside of the low risk injury vet signings, I dont feel like hes really drafted injured players.

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    I mean from the outside looking in, I have no idea why they would even consider Herbert. I mean hes the exact opposite of EVERYTHING they've said they want in a QB.

But I also know that Grier so far as GM likes to play it safe. Outside of the low risk injury vet signings, I dont feel like hes really drafted injured players.
    Didn't Parker have a foot issue when he was drafted?

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324