Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Tannehill is trash, a fumble late in 3rd quarter, another in the 4th, and an interception.

That dude hands away games so easily. Pats just couldnt score.

I dont really care if we give the guy his first NFL job. Boyer is going to be running the room anyways so Kuntz would probably just be in an assistant type role. Plus Flores obviously has a large focus in the secondary room himself.

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    Armando better be right about this or he is gonna look real stupid.
    He often looks stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphin North View Post
    He often looks stupid.
    Miami pretty much has the worst bear writers in all of sports.

They lost their only good beat writers. Hyde is the only best writer left worth reading and he basically has become a mouthpiece for the dolphins pr department.

Its amazing guys like armando and omar still have jobs, its no wonder a fraud like c.k. thinks he can sneak into that line of work.

I follow Hyde and Armando on twitter. I stopped following Omar because I can't stand him. Most of what they write is garbage and usually scenarios we've already been discussing on here for a few weeks or more.

Whatís up guys? Iím back on this site after like 8 years lol. Looking forward to an exciting offseason!

The Future

Oh ****! One of the OGs is coming back!

5 bucks says Vegas now shows up in like a week to post two or three times and then disappears again lol

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieB23Ricky View Post
    Whatís up guys? Iím back on this site after like 8 years lol. Looking forward to an exciting offseason!
    Probably time to fix your sig?

Marc Colombo is being let go from the Cowboys. Apparently he was a college teammate with Flores so it's something to monitor. Hes well respected and has a history of helping cross train Olineman which we know Flo loves.

But after we hired a High School HC and brought a mummy back from retirement I'm sure we're about to hire a lawyer who helped Flores do his taxes 10 years ago.

The #Dolphins are hiring an assistant from the college ranks: Illinois DL coach Austin Clark is joining Miami and will coach the outside linebackers, source said. Just 30 years old, Clark is considered a rising talent in the coaching world.

Theres also reports that Jim Caldwell is a candidate for the Eagles OC job. As Armando points out, it's a little weird that Caldwell was medically cleared weeks ago and the moment we open up the OC position we replace it with someone else. Have to think there might have been a bit more to Caldwell stepping away than just the medical stuff.

Remember the main selling point about Flores was the staff he could build. Yet a year later hes replacing quite a few of them.

Austin Clark is a great hire, dude seems to be a wiz with DL guys.

MikeGarafolo
    The #Giants have requested permission to interview #Dolphins defensive coordinator Patrick Graham for their DC role, sources tell me and
    @RapSheet
    . Expectation is itíll be granted. Graham, who was in NE with Joe Judge, was with NYG in 2016-17.

Odd as we are allowing it but maybe because this is more Flores D and not his own? Don't really know but something to watch.

I'm officially on the bandwagon that theres a problem with Flores and his coaching staff. The three biggest names on the staff were O'shea Graham and Caldwell and theres potential that all 3 will be gone in one year. That's on top of the two Oline coaches we've gone through.

Like I said before, the biggest selling point on Flores was the staff he could build. I'm warming up to Gailey and obviously theres the possibility that we replace him with a more veteran guy, but its concerning to see this much turnover this quickly. And keep in mind that I'm saying this when I really dont care if Graham stays or goes.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 01-11-2020 at 07:28 PM.

Could well be an upgrade for Josh Boyer to DC. He was the pass game co-ordinator & did great work with XFL standard players.

Per Simon Clancy

Quote Originally Posted by jtownsfine5t View Post
    Could well be an upgrade for Josh Boyer to DC. He was the pass game co-ordinator & did great work with XFL standard players.

Per Simon Clancy
    He was the DB coach in NE from 09-18', did great work. He's a good coach.

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast