Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever35 View Post
    Bought my first Dolphin hat in over a gazzillion years...

Last jersey was Keith Jackson...

Gonna take baby steps with a Tua t-shirt with his #1...

I've onlh got one jersey I can wear with pride and that's Cam. They're all cursed at this point. Cam got hurt the year I got mine, Tannehikl reimbursed the ACL a month after, Ronnie Brown got hurt the same year and Teddy just sucked.

I've got a strict rule now that the player has to either prove he's a HOFer or win a super bowl. No way around it.

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

I must be with Forever 35 and ALOT older than some of you guys...some of my jerseys may even be older than you...although Keith Jackson...I remember that time

I have jerseys for:
    Mercury Morris
    Larry Csonka
    Dan Marino
    Zach Thomas
    Bryan Cox
    Ricky Williams
    Cam Wake

My son has
    Ricky
    Tannehill
    Landry
    Wake

So he's batting .500

Quote Originally Posted by csonka39 View Post
    I must be with Forever 35 and ALOT older than some of you guys...some of my jerseys may even be older than you...although Keith Jackson...I remember that time

I have jerseys for:
    Mercury Morris
    Larry Csonka
    Dan Marino
    Zach Thomas
    Bryan Cox
    Ricky Williams
    Cam Wake

My son has
    Ricky
    Tannehill
    Landry
    Wake

So he's batting .500
    I love my Phins gear up here in MA. My son has a ton of phins shirts, but no jerseys yet.

Jerseys:
    Zach Thomas
    Dan Marino
    Ryan Tannehill
    Chris Chambers
    Ronnie Brown
    OJ McDuffie

Non-Phin Jerseys:
    DET Charles Rogers (RIP)
    JAC Mark Brunell
    STL Kurt Warner

My dad put it in my head that jerseys are cursed the moment I got my first one. Its even at the point that shirts are kinda cursed. Bought a Jay Train shirt after Ajayis big season and of course he got traded.

Ordered a Tua shirt and I am actively trying to cancel the order just to be safe lol.

Smh, he should of been fired on the spot for that, theres nothing more low class than talking about being rich, when faced with criticism.

I'm pretty sure CeltBruinSoxFan has seen my posts in the C's forum... I'm a diehard C's fan... During their 07'/08' season my numbered t-shirts rotation on game days were Bird, KG, Pierce and Rondo and Larry's small town t-shirt...

I'm thinking of doing the same with Dan, Tua, Clayton and call me crazy but I'm strongly considering a Fitzmagic t-shirt with a simple Phin's t-shirt to round it out...

I have to say I'm really excited about this season (if it happens) even with Fitz getting the starts... He'll make all the young guys confidant and especially Tua...

I also hope Tua stays on the bench all season like Rodgers did in GB... He'll get healthy, strong and an NFL ready IQ...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

Wore my Bryan Cox to a Bills game up in Buffalo a few years ago...not many Phins fans there and I gotta say the locals did not like my choice of attire...

my son was pretty young he was rockin his Ricky Jersey over some shoulder pads (peewee football days) so at least the vulgarities were a little tempered because of my company. My son was stoked walking thru all those Bills fans geared out as he was....did the same thing at Hall of Fame Game vs Cowboys where he got to play catch with Nat Moore...pretty sweet for kid from NE Ohio

fun times for sure

The top selling jersey on http://nflshop.com:

1-Tua (Aqua)
    2-Tom Brady
    3-Tua (White)
    . . . 8-Joe Burrow
    . . . 14-Justin Herbert

Georgia guard Solomon Kindley, the first Dolphins draft pick to sign, agreed to a four-year, $4.1 million deal.

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    Georgia guard Solomon Kindley, the first Dolphins draft pick to sign, agreed to a four-year, $4.1 million deal.
    I dont know much about how he plays or how good he can be for us, but i watched multiple interviews, and he seems like a great kid who looves football.

Ive supported most of our front offices and coaches over the years, and always had initial positivity about them in the beginning.

But i dont ever remember a staff in miami outting this much emphasis on character, leadership, and desire to play football. You can just see how flores is building that foundation of players who will push themselves and each other. Building a locker room that will hold each other accountable and stay hungry.

Flores said during his post draft press conference that "we like most of the players we drafted"

I found that odd, but my theory is that curtis weaver, wasnt a guy he wanted. He just fell so far, that grier took a flyer on him. But my guess is thats who flores was talking about when he said "most players". Flores is gonna be on weaver from day 1 for sure, and weaver should have a major chip on his shoulder the way he fell.

Weaver is damn good, and with flores, this locker room, and a chip on his shoulder, we may of really struck gold in this draft.

This draft could be one of those all time great drafts people talk about years from now.

Quote Originally Posted by CeltBruinSoxFan View Post
    I love my Phins gear up here in MA. My son has a ton of phins shirts, but no jerseys yet.

Jerseys:
    Zach Thomas
    Dan Marino
    Ryan Tannehill
    Chris Chambers
    Ronnie Brown
    OJ McDuffie

Non-Phin Jerseys:
    DET Charles Rogers (RIP)
    JAC Mark Brunell
    STL Kurt Warner
    I havent bought a jersey since ronnie brown, i dont really wear football jerseys, but im buying a tua jersey.

Im a 100% believer in him, i still cant believe we finally have a real qb with real leadership skills, and talent, who is completely devoted to footall.

As excited as we all are, i still dont think mia fans truly get what we have in him.

Griers/flores plan has worked perfectly so far, had some luck too, but hey, every team needs that sometimes.

Its the perfect situation, give the young guys and new guys a season to build chemestry, and find out who they are, than tua steps in next year with a young team, but enough elite veterans to make a run right out the gate.

Grier/flores plan really couldnt have unfolded any better.

How bout coming up with some "Tom Lady" T-Shirts . 😂

I am for sure getting a Tua aqua jersey, but I'm going to wait for the throwbacks to be available. Tua in throwback is my gift to myself

Tua jersey is in the mail...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

After I placed my order from the Phins home page pro shop their email came back that the jersey will be delivered on october 6Th... Is this normal...???

Reggie Lewis

Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast