Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    ckparrot

Reportedly Jim Caldwell is healthy as well, maybe he comes back.
    Honestly wouldnt believe a thing ck says. He pretends to be a journalist with insider information, hes not.

I mean Chris isnt the only one really saying stuff like that. Literally everyone after the Rosen trade reported that it was mainly because the coaches liked him. From day one Grier did everything he could to distance himself from Rosen so it's just another sign that SOMEONE in that coaching room liked him and pushed for him. Of course I dont think the move would have happened if Flo wasnt convinced either but someone started it and I dont think it was from the FO side.

Caldwell or Schuplinski are best case IMO. I just want to keep the scheme going as is. I would hate to throw it all away. But if we could snag Joe Brady from LSU I wont complain. But all signs point to this being Miamis way of keep Schuplinski.

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    Honestly wouldnt believe a thing ck says. He pretends to be a journalist with insider information, hes not.
    I only follow guys that I trust over the years, he's one that has had good information.

As others have alluded to, PFN Insider@AllbrightNFL and PFN Co-Owner@MattyInfante can confirm that the Dolphins had to fire Chad O’Shea so they could keep QB coach Jerry Schuplinski. Schuplinski would’ve likely left with Josh McDaniels, assuming he gets a HC job.

Sources tell @TonyPauline that while Chad O’Shea was seen as a great WR coach, people inside the building didn’t view him as a good coordinator. Thus, another reason for the change.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    I only follow guys that I trust over the years, he's one that has had good information.
    Thats fine, but he has no sources, hes not a journalist. He just does a good job pretending he is.

Just like he did a good job pretending he knew how to scout.

Quote Originally Posted by jtownsfine5t View Post
    As others have alluded to, PFN Insider@AllbrightNFL and PFN Co-Owner@MattyInfante can confirm that the Dolphins had to fire Chad O’Shea so they could keep QB coach Jerry Schuplinski. Schuplinski would’ve likely left with Josh McDaniels, assuming he gets a HC job.
    That would be a big surprise is McD left, always thought he was sticking around for the pats HC job.

All I can think of with McDaniel is how he couldn't even win as a HC while spying like the cheatriots. Maybe he picked up some more info on how to get away with it so it might go better this time around.

Man you've really held onto that whole Cheatriots things.

Even though I liked Oshea, Flores worked with him every single day for a year. If he doesnt think Oshea was performing up to snuff then you have to believe him. I dont agree but that's his opinion. I just want to know what Flores thinks he could have done differently to get better production from the offense. Either that or what is it about Schuplinski that makes you think he will be so much better as an OC? I know everyone hyped up Jimmy G but I see a very mediocre QB in an incredible scheme. Same with Brissett. And he sure as hell didnt do anything with Rosen this year.

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    Man you've really held onto that whole Cheatriots things.

Even though I liked Oshea, Flores worked with him every single day for a year. If he doesnt think Oshea was performing up to snuff then you have to believe him. I dont agree but that's his opinion. I just want to know what Flores thinks he could have done differently to get better production from the offense. Either that or what is it about Schuplinski that makes you think he will be so much better as an OC? I know everyone hyped up Jimmy G but I see a very mediocre QB in an incredible scheme. Same with Brissett. And he sure as hell didnt do anything with Rosen this year.
    I dont think it was a performance issue, dunno what the reason would be though, i dont think well ever know.

Maybe well get more clarity when flores announces his new OC.

I thoughy Dorrell might be in line for the job, but others are saying its schup, who knows.

I really thought it was for Caldwell

I mean PFN has some decent Dolphins sources, but they've been wrong before. I think they're just connecting the dots, especially since the story starts off with them citing two draft analysts thinking they're stating more than opinions. But it really does seem like it's a move to promote Shu or Caldwell to OC.

Chan Gailey is our new OC... kinda feel eh about it.

One word I heard from players to describe Dolphins offense this season was “complex.” With a lot of young players and a young QB likely coming in, Dolphins seem to be switching away from that Patriot-style offense and toward the spread scheme that Chan Gailey prefers to run.

Quote Originally Posted by jtownsfine5t View Post
    Chan Gailey is our new OC... kinda feel eh about it.

One word I heard from players to describe Dolphins offense this season was “complex.” With a lot of young players and a young QB likely coming in, Dolphins seem to be switching away from that Patriot-style offense and toward the spread scheme that Chan Gailey prefers to run.
    That's a little problem with having a young HC... Lots of coaching retreads resumes to look through... Gonna play a little negative nelly with this comment but, the staff needs to start solidifying or the complex thing will be the young guys having too many different voices each year...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

Look like Fitz will be happy in Chan's Offense

https://youtu.be/TPwK1l9Qh64

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast