Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    I'm not sure man. Theres a difference between offseason and actual physical play. Teams could fly out players they're interested in on charter flights. The NFL is also doing everything they can to avoid canceling the live aspect of the draft, but theres no talk of pushing the actual draft back.

Btw Cam just got cut by the Titans and I will forever call Flo a coward if he doesnt bring him back. I know it doesnt make sense but I miss him.

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

So Wake was released. Think MIA brings him back for a swan song season? I'd love to take him back at a low vet deal.

Guys agree to contracts over the phone, in house vists during FA are pretty rare. So I could still see it happening.

Draft will almost for sure happen it will just be done remotely with teams making picks from thier home bases and the league office running it.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

The bigger name guys will just agree to the contracts over the phone but those tier 3 or 4 guys who actually have to go through the meetings and workouts will be affected. But like I said you can still fly a guy out on a private flight and get it done.

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/...596598278?s=19

A RT option. I myself think Davis is better at OG or swing tackle.

Wagner and Glasgow both have an idea of what the Patriots model would look like. Glassgow at C, Davis at RG, Ragnow at RT would be solid. I'm also very high on Cordy Glenn as a cheap option at LT. Not great but a guy you hope is better in a new situation.

The only issue is the draft flexibility. CK mentioned it with the William's rumors that he might be interested in moving to RT. The issue with waiting til 18 to land an OT is you dont know if one of the top LTs or RTs will drop. Youd hate to sign a guy who can only play LT and one drops.

Xavier Rhodes and Linval Joseph both got cut today by the Vikings. Joseph used to be the most underrated DT in the league and would be a great physical vet. Rhodes would be interesting as a 1 year prove it deal. Was an elite man CB just a year or two ago but was terrible this year.

Since we've talked about him, apparently the asking price for Trent William's is a 2nd but the Redskins might be willing to take less. The main hold up is that teams arent willing to pay William's his new contract demands.

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    Since we've talked about him, apparently the asking price for Trent William's is a 2nd but the Redskins might be willing to take less. The main hold up is that teams arent willing to pay William's his new contract demands.
    I am not paying Williams 20 million a year. Apparently that is his expected asking price.

That was the main reason I said I didn't want him. He's gonna be 32, out for an entire season will cost high draft capital and we have to give him a new contract. One I saw talked about was 3 years 60M with 40 million guaranteed. Hard pass.

Yea I'm out at that point too. It's just too much. I dont want to have another non-QB taking up a quarter of cap space.

Btw we havent really talked about it, but ain't it some **** that the most important offseason in franchise history has a world wide pandemic. Yes teams will be able to make it work a bit but it's going to make everything difficult.

Dolphins have tendered restricted free agents Vince Biegel and Matt Haack ..Had talked to Biegel about multi year deal but nothing materialized to this point

Both where original round tenders. Biegel was a 4th rounder by the Packers so if someone offers him a deal and we don't match we get a 4th.

wow, Tannehill getting close to $30M per year on his extension. Holy crap. Glad its TEN and not MIA falling into that trap.

I can only imagine what Brady is going to ask for. Bridgewater is probably going to get $25M/yr from some team. Winston too. Glad we're in a position to draft a QB and have him on a decent contract for 5 years.

If Cambell and his bloated contract nets a 5th, I can't see MIA giving a 5th for any other worthy player. We're not contending this year, so I can see 2/3 of those 5ths being traded for 2021 picks, or to trade up into the 2nd-3rd rds.

I am overjoyed Tannehill got PAID but I'm glad it's not us. I just dont see the Titans having the same level of play next year. Their model of play is just so difficult to maintain. Only problem is that I feel like Flores wants to go with that exact same style.

The Ravens turned two 5ths into Marcus Peters and Calias Campbell. Those are the type of moves that I can only pray Grier makes happen.

The Jags are either going to be major players in the draft this year or they're tanking for Trevor. Personally I've always had them as a dark horse for Tua.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 03-15-2020 at 06:02 PM.

Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast