Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 156 of 185 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 2764
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    I like Henderson. Borderline #1 CB but probably closer to a #2. Would be fine with drafting him in the 1st round. Would fit well across from Mullen then Johnson/Joyner/Randall can all play the dime/slot CB slot as needed with Joyner, Randall and Harris rotating with Abram as the other safety.
    I really would like to see an established cb come in under a trade scenario. We need a good veteran cb.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

Quote Originally Posted by raidermike View Post
    I really would like to see an established cb come in under a trade scenario. We need a good veteran cb.

This would be best case scenario. We could add depth later in the draft with guys like Darnay Holmes, Troy Pride, Bryce Hall

Quote Originally Posted by PHIL MAGROIN View Post
    Regarding Henderson.......I prefer A J Terrell [emoji106]
    Terrell really left me a sour taste after the championship game. He was literally abused the entire game

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Henderson is a very good cover corner. Not a good tackler.
    Agreed. Tackling can be fixed and he does have the size for it.

From NFL.com

"He's willing and capable in run support but needs better control as an open-field tackler. Henderson is a fluid cornerback with ball skills and burst and has CB1 ability as a first-rounder"

Did a Mock Draft via PFN Network here: https://www.profootballnetwork.com/mockdraft/

Traded 12th and 91(3rd) for 22,58(2nd) and 105(4th)

Whenever I do trades I try to be more realistic and not have some crazy trade value. I understand some may not like the value of this trade.

19th-C.J. Henderson, CB Florida
    I like Henderson. Solid CB who can start day 1.

22-Kristian Fulton,CB LSU
    The board fell to where there wasnt a good WR left and didnt want to reach for one. Fulton like Henderson is a good CB. Both are not perfect CBs but having a CB trio of Fulton Henderson and Mullen would be very good.

58- Brandon Aiyuk , WR Arizona State
    Aiyuk is a great after the catch WR. Similar build to Justin Jefferson who is considered a 1st round WR. Maybe not the deep threat guy we are wanting but fits in well to our offensive scheme.

80-Kyle Dugger, S Lenoir Rhyne
    Kyle Dugger has been ranked all over the place. He may not be here at 80. Dugger has the ability to to be a long term option as a S/LB player.

81-Donovan Peoples-Jones, WR Michigan
    DPJ will be a better pro then college player. Michigans offense did him no favors. Not a burner but has still has good speed and will excel at the jump ball. His broad jump and verticals at the combine were both in the 99% at his position.

105-Rashard Lawrence, DT LSU
    Good depth with upside at DT

121-A.J. Dillon,RB Boston College
    Big bodied RB who would pair well with Richard and Jacobs.

159-Evan Weaver,LB Cal
    LB with some upside. Good depth.
    Fulton would be a top 15 draft pick if he didnt get busted cheating on his drug test early on. He is physical might be the best tackler at corner. Reminded me of Ronnie Lott when he was playing at USC. He definitely fits the Guenther defense

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    I hope so. If we get a WR at 12, do we really want to reach for a DB at 19? Draft another WR? Reach for a LB?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raiders 2020 Draft Discussion:

Quote Originally Posted by maledicent View Post
    This would be best case scenario. We could add depth later in the draft with guys like Darnay Holmes, Troy Pride, Bryce Hall
    Yes. Speak Darnay Holmes into existence Mal. Pump this **** into my veins!

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    I hope so. If we get a WR at 12, do we really want to reach for a DB at 19? Draft another WR? Reach for a LB?

If C.J. is there it wouldn’t be a reach but I agree. We need to trade down and acquire more draft capital. Even if it’s for next year. 19 is the most likely option to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by raidermike View Post

There isnt a single vet CB that I can think of currently in the trade market.

Kirk and Ryan are free agent vet CBs.

Draft seems most likely.

Draft seems most likely.
    I honestly think most players still out there won’t be signing until post draft now anyway.

Draft seems most likely.
    Not a vet CB but we could’ve had All-Pro Minkah Fitzpatrick with that 19th pick..

Dre Kirkpatrick allowed a reception just once every 16.3 snaps in coverage – the 9th-best rate in the league. Not Minkah seems we missed a great opportunity, but wont cost us a draft pick.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Not a vet CB but we could’ve had All-Pro Minkah Fitzpatrick with that 19th pick..
    Minkah is more of a free safety that lines up at CB. We need a #1 CB. Hopefully they take a long look at Henderson in the 1st round

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Minkah is more of a free safety that lines up at CB. We need a #1 CB. Hopefully they take a long look at Henderson in the 1st round

1,000% agree with taking Henderson in the first round. Wouldn't be mad if we took him at 12 either... cornerback is a glaring need if we don't bring Worley back...

My question is... If we don't draft either Lamb, Juedy, or Ruggs at 12, and we draft defense with both first round picks.... Would you be happy or frustrated?

Yea I wouldn’t want an All-Pro,‘with a rookie contract who’s going to be dominant for the next decade