Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 148 of 185 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 2764
  1. #2206
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    181
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    No way Chinn drops to 80, kid is a beast
    And I doubt Henderson makes it to 19. If we want him we take him at 12.

  2. #2207
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    57,227
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffjett View Post
    And I doubt Henderson makes it to 19. If we want him we take him at 12.
    True, I donít think a lot of these guys would actually drop in these draft simulators... I just donít think weíre staying at 19, I really think weíre trading back...

  3. #2208
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    13,962
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Henderson sucks as a tackler. Gruden wonít have that.

    I like Hall from va
    Tackling issues can be fixed. He has the size just needs to be taught better techniques. Also Henderaon is exactly the kind of CB that can keep up with KCs speed. We have no one on our roster to match Tyreke Hills speed

    Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

  4. #2209
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Garden of Eden...New Jersey
    Posts
    16,151
    Tackling requires a desire to tackle.

    Desire canít be taught.

    -Stork


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Win some games, make the playoffs and show me you got some balls under the bright lights"

    -tippa irie

  5. #2210
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,049
    I just want one of the top receivers and murray,is that too much to ask?

  6. #2211
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    12,661
    Quote Originally Posted by FarOutIos View Post
    Donít know much about Jennings... but bachie is my guy for a sleeper. Cam would be nice as well. Not sure we need chinn now. But thatíd be a great pick.
    Randall is only on a 1 year contract so it can't hurt to have a young Safety ready to take over the position next year or this year if an injury should happen.

    After thinking about it some with the league going to 17 games in the near future having two good RB's should almost be a must.

  7. #2212
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,361
    With or without Eli Apple CB was still our biggest need IMO. Whether we trade back or stay pay I am fully expecting us to take one in the first round because our situation at that position right now is unacceptable and not going to cut it.

  8. #2213
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Bay
    Posts
    15,577
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed Wang View Post
    With or without Eli Apple CB was still our biggest need IMO. Whether we trade back or stay pay I am fully expecting us to take one in the first round because our situation at that position right now is unacceptable and not going to cut it.
    Agreed

  9. #2214
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Top of the world
    Posts
    7,617
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    Tackling requires a desire to tackle.

    Desire canít be taught.

    -Stork


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Business decision

  10. #2215
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    2,337
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    Tackling requires a desire to tackle.

    Desire canít be taught.

    -Stork


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Itís a mistake to draft Henderson. We just signed Randall to play safety and if we draft Henderson, that would mean we have two cover guys who canít tackle or arenít willing to tackle. Thatís a disaster waiting to happen

  11. #2216
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Top of the world
    Posts
    7,617
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Itís a mistake to draft Henderson. We just signed Randall to play safety and if we draft Henderson, that would mean we have two cover guys who canít tackle or arenít willing to tackle. Thatís a disaster waiting to happen
    Randall canít tackle? He had games with more than 10 tackles last season. 106 in his senior year at College. Where are you getting that information?

    Someone else posted he canít cover then someone posted Mayock player profile of him best cover guy in draft.

  12. #2217
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    2,337
    Quote Originally Posted by pablo2523 View Post
    We run nickel defense with 2 linebackers on the field 70 percent of the time.

    No one runs 4-3 3-4 as their base defense anymore.

    Base defense is nickel or dime defenses now.
    We ran nickel 70 percent of the time because we had too. Not because we wanted to.

  13. #2218
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Garden of Eden...New Jersey
    Posts
    16,151
    Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
    Business decision
    Might be. Still a lack of desire and as such, is unlikely to be learned or employed.

    -Stork


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Win some games, make the playoffs and show me you got some balls under the bright lights"

    -tippa irie

  14. #2219
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    2,337
    Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
    Randall canít tackle? He had games with more than 10 tackles last season. 106 in his senior year at College. Where are you getting that information?

    Someone else posted he canít cover then someone posted Mayock player profile of him best cover guy in draft.
    This insert is in many scouting profiles for Randell:
    One from kiper
    ďHe can often be seen missing tackles and taking bad angles as well, which often led to big plays by the opponent.Ē

    He was 3rd in the afc in missed tackles last season.
    Last edited by Megatron; 04-04-2020 at 08:39 PM.

  15. #2220
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    13,962
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    Might be. Still a lack of desire and as such, is unlikely to be learned or employed.

    -Stork


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    And how do you know his desire? I'm willing to bet you've never watched the kid play

    Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •