Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 37 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    Very interesting prospect.

Looked like a potential #1 pick in Ď18, returned to school and flopped.

Absurd talent and upside. Accuracy and decision making isnít impressive. Havenít heard about maturity and leadership, one way or the other - not the best sign, IMO.

He checks all the boxes, though. Big. Mobile. Big arm...
    https://fox13now.com/2019/12/17/jord...na-possession/

Terrible decision making on and off the field, And this stuff gets so covered up in the country areas. I am fine with drafting him pick 32 and on.. Same with any other QB in this draft outside of Burrow. I like the first round for a qb cause of the fifth year option, Just don't think any is really worth it at 12 or 19.

I really think if we can get, Kinlaw and Murray with the 12th and 19th... Our defense would look a lot different next year.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Kid is arguably the 2-3 best QB in this draft...

Look at the playoffs filled with Mobil QBís Love type, Watson, LJ, Mahomes, Russell, Rodgers etc..
    he is arguably the 9th or 10th best QB in this draft too, its all depending on who you talk to.

https://www.drafttek.com/2020-NFL-Dr...ollege-QBs.asp

https://walterfootball.com/draft2020QB.php

https://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2020/s...agovailoa-more

Holmgren was on the SXM and he said I don't care how long or what someone might say. The offense I run, JG runs, Andy runs.. No QB he or they coached really learned or fully grasped the offense they run till year 3. He was actually talking about Mahommes, And how well he is playing already. He did say, That Andy did change his offense to bring him along... Soo I still think their is a chance for Carr.... I expect though Gruden gets tough with him and tries to get him to be more tough or whatever you wanna classify it as lol.

Love, Hurts the real difference, Is the field vision. Mahommes can go through reads and fast. He can move players with his eyes... I like Fromm cause he has great vision..

We complain about Carr all the time cause he locks on receivers misses open guys. From what i read and saw of both Hurts and Love. They both are one read QBs, Love has better accuracy and a strong arm over Hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle View Post
    Sure and Patrick Mahomes was ranked 6th best in his draft class and some had him drafted in the 3/4 rd lol

https://www.google.com/amp/s/ftw.usa...hone-kizer/amp

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Hundley canít throw it away when he constantly sits by the water jug asking players who actually play if they would like some water.
    Someone needs to hand out the quality H2O!!!

Quote Originally Posted by donofdacourts View Post
    ďETA - ^ I don't think CeeDee Lamb, Robbie Anderson or AJ Green fix the issues the Raiders face. Tua might, even with the Raiders current group of WRs.Ē

What??? No one player is gonna fix our issues. Itís ridiculous to think Tua can come in and have a better season than a veteran QB, specifically with the current group of WRs that we have. Tua couldnít even win the National championship with a great group of WRs and you think heís going to fix our issues? I mean you have to be realistic and have realistic expectations regardless of who our QB is next season unless our roster is upgraded tremendously. Iím hoping that you are just trolling like Krs, but I donít believe so, therefore I responded.
    I'm not trolling. I say what I mean and I mean what I say.

This is the DRAFT THREAD!
    I know, that's why we are talking about everything but the draft in here.

Here is a Linebacker to keep an eye on a little later in the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by krsonekth View Post
    No, win with Burrows, or lose with Carr, I'll take the winning with Burrows.
    Well I was giving you too much credit for this ridiculous comment. You are usually a pretty stable poster, but this is an insane comment.

The lose with Carr part is spot on.

-Stork

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Win some games, make the playoffs and show me you got some balls under the bright lights"

-tippa irie

Quote Originally Posted by sicknick12 View Post
    https://fox13now.com/2019/12/17/jord...na-possession/

Terrible decision making on and off the field, And this stuff gets so covered up in the country areas. I am fine with drafting him pick 32 and on.. Same with any other QB in this draft outside of Burrow. I like the first round for a qb cause of the fifth year option, Just don't think any is really worth it at 12 or 19.

I really think if we can get, Kinlaw and Murray with the 12th and 19th... Our defense would look a lot different next year.
    If we draft Kinlaw at 12 (which Iím all for), and Murray at 19 (Iím ok with)... what do we do at WR? Is there a third rounder you like?

If we did draft this way, Iíd want to trade up with the thirds for a WR in the second... Iím guessing a good one will slip to the second.

But, I really donít think we draft a LB in the first. Do you think the way we draft and value positions that weíd pass on a WR at 19 for a LB?

I wanna see the combine and Sr Bowl.

Position

WR
    LB

Multiple of both

We used some rookie corners this year that could potentially grow

Yes, Gruden loves his veteran WRs, I think we will most likely look to FA for that.. We have young talent there. Also we use Waller a lot at WR. And with Mareau coming back from injury and a year under his belt. We are strong at the TE position... I think will look at a guy like AJ Green or Robby Anderson, Maybe even bring Cooper back, LoL. I know Doss and Atemen didn't produce a lot but maybe one or the other will step up..

Also I think the better WRs would be gone by 19, Yet Kinlaw is too good to pass up for a WR at 12. Kinlaw is Aaron Donald. His pass rush up the middle changed games.. I am not sure he makes it to 12 to be honest. Look at the 49ers dline. We need to build a strong front 4, That can control a game.

as far as 3rd round possibilities, i think deVonta smith, and my fave guy, he is small but the guy balls KJ Hamler..

Quote Originally Posted by sicknick12 View Post
    Yes, Gruden loves his veteran WRs, I think we will most likely look to FA for that.. We have young talent there. Also we use Waller a lot at WR. And with Mareau coming back from injury and a year under his belt. We are strong at the TE position... I think will look at a guy like AJ Green or Robby Anderson, Maybe even bring Cooper back, LoL. I know Doss and Atemen didn't produce a lot but maybe one or the other will step up..

Also I think the better WRs would be gone by 19, Yet Kinlaw is too good to pass up for a WR at 12. Kinlaw is Aaron Donald. His pass rush up the middle changed games.. I am not sure he makes it to 12 to be honest. Look at the 49ers dline. We need to build a strong front 4, That can control a game.

as far as 3rd round possibilities, i think deVonta smith, and my fave guy, he is small but the guy balls KJ Hamler..
    Iíve been progressing to the same thoughts on Kinlaw. Really think he needs to be the pick at 12 as heíd do wonders for Ferrell as well. Kinlawís pressure up the middle would be a perfect fit.

I think weíll still have a great WR or two there at pick 19. Much depends on preference, but I donít see more than 3 picked before 19. I definitely think that unless we get an AJ green type in FA, we need a first round WR. I wouldnít draft more than one WR though, we do have depth and young talent.

Page 37 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast