Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 135 of 144 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 2148
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Didnít Q Williams just get arrested for trying to take a firearm onto an airplane?
    Yes but it wasnít loaded (no idea if ammo was brought too but unlikely) and the issue was with how it was stored. No details to my knowledge. If it was in a locked gun box vs just thrown in with his clothes itís a very different story. If it was checked vs carry on itís a very different story. Idk the details tho. Either way stupid to do. You play football. You donít need a gun. If youíre going somewhere you think you might hire real security that are licensed to carry.

Your boy Q from the Locked on Raiders podcast has mentioned this kid Jeremy Chinn, a safety out of southern IL. He looks damn good if you ask me. Big fast and a ball hawk. I think he would be a great pick at 81....... Check him out!

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderMackin View Post
    Your boy Q from the Locked on Raiders podcast has mentioned this kid Jeremy Chinn, a safety out of southern IL. He looks damn good if you ask me. Big fast and a ball hawk. I think he would be a great pick at 81....... Check him out!
    Chinn is an interesting S with that later pick but thereís talks he will now be gone by the 3rd. If memory serves he had a great combine. Plus a lot of picks in college.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    But led the Jets to the #1 run defense after they traded Leonard Williams. Donít forget Ed Oliver went top 10 last year too.

Just look at Carolina, they have 2 DTís on the roster, hard to believe they pass on the best one this draft.
    Both Oliver and Williams are 3T tackles. We are talking about a nose tackle here

I can see Carolina going DT. They switched to a 3-4 defense and I think Brown would be a good fit at 5T or nose tackle.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Lamb or Jeudy at 12 and CJ Henderson or Kristian Fulton at 19. Because of Free Agency, my thoughts have changed. I'd be stoked on a WR at 12 and a Shutdown Corner at 19. Our offense will be stacked. One of the best O-lines in the game, Jeudy or Lamb, Tyrell Williams, Agholor, and 3rd and Renfrow at WR. Darren Waller, Foster Moreau and Jason Witten at TE (He's old but tough as hell) and Josh Jacobs at RB with Jalen Richard as our scat...We need a Power runner (Maybe Alec Ingold at FB) but I'd be cool using a 3rd round (Or later) pick on a power back. And Carr is going to be under pressure from Mariota, so he best be on his "A" game. Which I think he will. This team is coming together. We rebuilt the LB position with Littleton and the "'Ski" LB from Chicago (Forgot his name) so I wouldn't be surprised if we went LB in the 3rd again. 2 potential shut down corners in Trayvon Mullen and CJ Henderson or Kristian Fulton. We get Jonathan Abrams back at SS and Jeff Heath or Lamarcus Joyner at FS. Joyner can also fill in as a slot CB. Things are beginning to take shape.
    "We don't take what the defense gives us; we take whatever the hell we want." - Al Davis

ONE NATION, DOMINATION, RAIDER NATION!

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Both Oliver and Williams are 3T tackles. We are talking about a nose tackle here

I can see Carolina going DT. They switched to a 3-4 defense and I think Brown would be a good fit at 5T or nose tackle.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    3-4 or 4-3, Brown fits and he played in a 4-3 in college in Auburn

12: R1P12
    DL JAVON KINLAW
    SOUTH CAROLINA
    19: R1P19
    WR HENRY RUGGS III
    ALABAMA
    80: R3P16
    CB JAYLON JOHNSON
    UTAH
    81: R3P17
    QB JALEN HURTS
    OKLAHOMA
    91: R3P27
    LB MALIK HARRISON
    OHIO STATE
    121: R4P15
    WR ANTONIO GANDY-GOLDEN
    LIBERTY
    159: R5P13
    LB JOE BACHIE
    MICHIGAN STATE

Last two picks were just personal favorites. Could have gone RB, S or OL instead...

I'm a Kenneth Murray fan. His back story is amazing and his production and elite athleticism could elevate our LB's to a top 10 LB core.

Quote Originally Posted by FarOutIos View Post
    12: R1P12
    DL JAVON KINLAW
    SOUTH CAROLINA
    19: R1P19
    WR HENRY RUGGS III
    ALABAMA
    80: R3P16
    CB JAYLON JOHNSON
    UTAH
    81: R3P17
    QB JALEN HURTS
    OKLAHOMA
    91: R3P27
    LB MALIK HARRISON
    OHIO STATE
    121: R4P15
    WR ANTONIO GANDY-GOLDEN
    LIBERTY
    159: R5P13
    LB JOE BACHIE
    MICHIGAN STATE

Last two picks were just personal favorites. Could have gone RB, S or OL instead...
    No way jaylon Johnson is there in the 3rd. I like him. Isaiah Johnson is probably a better cb

Quote Originally Posted by RC RAIDER View Post
    I'm a Kenneth Murray fan. His back story is amazing and his production and elite athleticism could elevate our LB's to a top 10 LB core.
    I love the idea of drafting Murray. We wouldnít have to switch to a two lb set with Littleton out there. Murray, kwaitkoski and Littleton would be probably be the best lb crew in the afc

I made a lot of trades on first pick:

Your Picks:
    Round 1 Pick 8 (ARI): Jeffrey Okudah, CB, Ohio State (A+)
    Round 1 Pick 12: Jerry Jeudy, WR, Alabama (A+)
    Round 1 Pick 30 (G.B.): Grant Delpit, FS/SS, LSU (A+)
    Round 3 Pick 13 (DEN): Chase Claypool, WR, Notre Dame (A)
    Round 3 Pick 16: Jalen Hurts, QB, Oklahoma (A+)
    Round 3 Pick 17: Ben Bredeson, OG, Michigan (A+)
    Round 3 Pick 19 (DEN): AJ Dillon, RB, Boston College (A+)
    Round 3 Pick 27: Davon Hamilton, DT, Ohio State (A+)
    Round 3 Pick 30 (G.B.): Malik Harrison, ILB/OLB, Ohio State (A+)
    Round 4 Pick 15: Evan Weaver, ILB, California (C)
    Round 6 Pick 9 (BUF): Jordan Fuller, FS/SS, Ohio State (A+)
    Round 6 Pick 18 (IND): Drew Richmond, OT, USC (A+)
    Round 6 Pick 35 (SEA): Benito Jones, DT, Mississippi (A+)
    Round 7 Pick 16 (N.E.): Joshua Kelley, RB, UCLA (A+)
    Round 7 Pick 18 (PITT): Daelin Hayes, DE/OLB, Notre Dame (A+)
    Round 7 Pick 19 (CHI): Justin Herron, OT, Wake Forest (A+)
    Round 7 Pick 23 (JAX): Frederick Mauigoa, C, Washington State (A)
    Round 7 Pick 25 (BUF): Kemari Averett, TE, Bethune-Cookman (A)
    Round 7 Pick 27 (N.E.): Parnell Motley, CB, Oklahoma (A-)
    Round 7 Pick 29 (TENN): Brenden Schooler, WR, Oregon (A+)
    Round 7 Pick 33 (NYG): Essang Bassey, CB, Wake Forest (A-)
    Round 7 Pick 35 (MINN): Jaylinn Hawkins, FS/SS, California (A-)
    Round 7 Pick 36 (HOU): Clay Johnston, ILB, Baylor (A-)
    Round 7 Pick 39 (MINN): Alex Highsmith, OLB/DE, Charlotte (A

I love the idea of drafting Murray. We wouldnít have to switch to a two lb set with Littleton out there. Murray, kwaitkoski and Littleton would be probably be the best lb crew in the afc
    Dude ran a 4.52 and had a 38" vertical. Last year D White and D Bush went in the 1st and paid big dividends for their teams. Murray would do the same for us. I don't think there's a Safety or Corner beyond Okuda that is elite IMO. CB Darney Holmes from UCLA and Chinn could be there in t
    the 3rd. I just hope he's there at 19 if we take a WR at 12.

our defense is actually looking pretty decent to me.

Our Dline is set with CF - Maxx - Collins/Hankins - Hurst

LBs - K-man, Littleton, ?

CBs- Johnson - Mullen - Lawson

S - Joyner, Abram, Heath

so yes we need a LB and CB but overall it is vastly improved on paper

Yes it would be a good thing. Murray can play the WILL. Littleton played the SAM in college though he wasn't very successful at setting the edge. But he will be in a perfect position to cover the tight end.

Seeing as how we blew our load on every backup available without improving our secondary our best hope to improve is to trade both our picks to move up and try to get okudah. Not what any of us want but we have a GIANT hole to fill that we ignored in free agancy unless you guys think Eli Apple is a CB1 and Jeff Heath is gonna start at FS. Its going to be Witten and Mariota sitting on the bench watching Mahomes bomb 400yds a game over the heads of our JV secondary.