Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 153 of 185 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 2764
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderMackin View Post
    I think Mayock gives us an advantage to be honest.
    Best thing thatís happen to the franchise in years... decades..

It's risky to take CBs in the 1st round as evidence by how many busts there are (Conley most recent). I know we have a need and if Mayock chooses a CB with one of 1st round picks I'll trust the pick because nobody does a better job trying to vet a player for what the Raiders want. I still believe Murray would be a better choice than CJ but I trust Mayock.
    Last edited by RC RAIDER; 04-06-2020 at 03:23 PM.

I would trade back and add picks and draft a 2nd rd CB like AJ Terrell

Quote Originally Posted by greatness one View Post
    rumors raiders interest in yannick.... I would gabe and #19 for yannick if thereís a way to fit under the cap...i know he wants to get paid but adding him to the dline would make us elite
    I disagree on this one GO. Not a fan of paying high draft capital and needing to still pay the person 20 mill. The guy is a damn good rusher but a liability in run downs.

I know 40 times aren't the measure of a player but both of our new LB'S ran a 4.73 40. Obviously weights can improve speed and game film doesn't lie but Murray at a 4.52 and Queen at a 4.5 are both elite and could run with most WRs. Just saying.

I disagree on this one GO. Not a fan of paying high draft capital and needing to still pay the person 20 mill. The guy is a damn good rusher but a liability in run downs.
    Then add we have two 2nd year players in Max and Ferrell and just paid a lot for our 3rd DE. We can put that much into our DE rotation. We have other issues.

Yea just a thought, probably not the best idea

Quote Originally Posted by RC RAIDER View Post
    I know 40 times aren't the measure of a player but both of our new LB'S ran a 4.73 40. Obviously weights can improve speed and game film doesn't lie but Murray at a 4.52 and Queen at a 4.5 are both elite and could run with most WRs. Just saying.
    Is a 40 time important to LBs? Of the top 10 LBs right now... do most have fast 40 times?

Quote Originally Posted by RC RAIDER View Post
    I hope everyone has great internet connections during the draft. Hard line phones will finally have a use. I know how much prep Mayock put in with his team last year doing mock drafts with trades etc. I don't know if he was able to get that detailed this year because of the shut down. Regardless, I think he will perform well.
    Iím guessing mayock will get plenty of mock drafts done. In fact, not 100% sure but I think heís got the high score on the first pick mock draft simulator game.

Quote Originally Posted by FarOutIos View Post
    Iím guessing mayock will get plenty of mock drafts done. In fact, not 100% sure but I think heís got the high score on the first pick mock draft simulator game.
    HAHA well played.

Ceedee and Juedy were gone by 12.

12: R1P12
    WR HENRY RUGGS III
    ALABAMA
    19: R1P19
    CB CJ HENDERSON
    FLORIDA
    80: R3P16
    LB TROY DYE
    OREGON
    81: R3P17
    WR DEVIN DUVERNAY
    TEXAS
    91: R3P27
    RB ZACK MOSS
    UTAH
    121: R4P15
    LB AKEEM DAVIS-GAITHER
    APPALACHIAN STATE
    159: R5P13
    CB TROY PRIDE JR.
    NOTRE DAME

Couldn't trade down with the website i was on without upgrading but at 19 i would have preferred to do so and take AJ Terrell in the late first.
    Last edited by RaiderMackin; 04-06-2020 at 06:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FarOutIos View Post
    Is a 40 time important to LBs? Of the top 10 LBs right now... do most have fast 40 times?
    It is much more of an instinctual position. Play speed over 40.

Like other positions plenty of guys who run fast but play slow.

Define #1 or #2? Is that a projection or speculation? Mullen looks like a #1 but he wasn't drafted like it. Mayock could have an entirely different outlook on all these players.
    A #1 CB in my eyes is a corner that can shadow the opposing teams #1 receiver effectively. #1 corners have elite traits that make them versatile enough to play against anybody, big or small, fast or long and inside and outside

I don't believe Mullen is a #1 corner. I think he has potential to be a good #2

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by pablo2523 View Post
    Apple was no doubt a surprise pick at 10 when he came out. But he had the physical traits.

How many of these "#1 CBs" do you think there are in the league?

How are you even defining them?
    Guys like Gillmore, Ramsey, Peters, Lattimore, Peterson, Howard are #1 guys. You can make an argument for guys like Slay, White, Ward as well

Quote Originally Posted by maledicent View Post
    Well if you can evaluate corners like you do quarterbacks that means there are at least four 1st round corner talents. Your book, your book ,your book is a coloring book!
    Hahaha sounds like someone is still butt hurt over Carr! Cry me a river