Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 151 1231151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 2253
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    16,815

    Raiders 2020 Draft Discussion:

    Player Articles, Mock Draft Machine, NFL Draft Podcasts:
    https://thedraftnetwork.com/

    NFL Draft:
    https://www.nfl.com/draft/home

    2020 Draft Picks:
    1st(12th)
    1st(Bears)(19th)
    3rd
    3rd(Bears)
    3rd(Houston)
    4th
    5th
    7th


    Draft Order for reference when considering who may be picked ahead of the Raiders

    1. Bengals
    2. Redskins
    3. Lions
    4. Giants
    5. Dolphins
    6. Chargers
    7. Panthers
    8. Cardinals
    9. Jaguars
    10. Browns
    11. Jets
    12. Raiders
    13. Colts
    14. Bucs
    15. Broncos
    16. Falcons
    17. Cowboys
    18. MIA (via PIT)
    19. OAK (via CHI)
    20. JAX (via LAR)
    Last edited by HunterNRoss; 12-29-2019 at 09:08 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    16,860
    Trade 12th, 19th, 2021 first, and Carr to Cincinnati for the 1st pick. Draft Joe Burrow.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    16,815
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Trade 12th, 19th, 2021 first, and Carr to Cincinnati for the 1st pick. Draft Joe Burrow.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not sure that gets it done. Honestly Im all for drafting Love at 12 then having him back up like Mariota for a year.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,945
    stay away from the Qb's. Gruden never develops his QB's. It will be a waste. Gruden probably gonna sign Fitzpatrick, Mariota, Foles or someone else. But knowing them, they will draft a qb with one of our first.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    16,860
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Not sure that gets it done. Honestly Im all for drafting Love at 12 then having him back up like Mariota for a year.
    Love at 12 is too rich for me.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    8,985
    I don't want a QB this year just to get a QB. Lawrence or Fields might be gettable next year, but I wouldn't be disappointed with a Love pick.
    HAWKS '13 ,'1 4, & '15 PREMIERS


    "I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti...ffftt ffftt ffftt!"


    try not to laugh
    "Iím not a ham-fisted nitwit."
    -Stork


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    16,815
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Love at 12 is too rich for me.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    12 may seem high but not sure he makes it past Colts and if you are willing to select him at 19 you should be willing to select him at 12.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,358
    This draft is loaded at wr and corner. Huge needs I'd like a 2nd round pick so I'd trade back with pick #12. At 19 draft the best linebacker. Than go corner wide out. I haven't seen Love play so as of now I'm not feeling a quarterback in the first round. Also, obviously free agency will effect what direction we go

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,758
    Trade back. Grab a QB in the second or third. DT, 2xLB, WR, OG, QB in the first three rounds please.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    139
    Quote Originally Posted by fishedz View Post
    Trade back. Grab a QB in the second or third. DT, 2xLB, WR, OG, QB in the first three rounds please.
    Here are the list of possibilities for Free agent QBs in 2020. The list is longer but these are the ones that I think that the Raiders could consider.
    T Brady
    T Bridgewater
    R Fitzpatrick
    Cam Newton

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    2,259
    We are not going to trade 3 first round picks when we need two lbs, 2 corners, a passrusher, a couple of wrs, one of the wrs has to be a potential number one wr.
    Not going to happen.

    Burrow will go to the bengals.
    Tua will go to the dolphins(they love him)
    And Herbert will go to the chargers.

    We will probably go:
    Jeudy or Ruggs with our first pick.
    And lbs Moses or Murray with the second pick.that could possibly gives us burfict, Murray and Compton(who has been playing well last few games).

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    275
    Quote Originally Posted by attoonly View Post
    Here are the list of possibilities for Free agent QBs in 2020. The list is longer but these are the ones that I think that the Raiders could consider.
    T Brady
    T Bridgewater
    R Fitzpatrick
    Cam Newton
    Gruden might do some good things with Bridgewater.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    8,857
    lot of good free agents in positions of need. CB - LB's and god i hope Cjones as a DT

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    16,860

    Raiders 2020 Draft Discussion:

    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    We are not going to trade 3 first round picks when we need two lbs, 2 corners, a passrusher, a couple of wrs, one of the wrs has to be a potential number one wr.
    Not going to happen.

    Burrow will go to the bengals.
    Tua will go to the dolphins(they love him)
    And Herbert will go to the chargers.

    We will probably go:
    Jeudy or Ruggs with our first pick.
    And lbs Moses or Murray with the second pick.that could possibly gives us burfict, Murray and Compton(who has been playing well last few games).
    Neither Jeudy or Ruggs will make it to our pick at 12.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    57,024
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    We are not going to trade 3 first round picks when we need two lbs, 2 corners, a passrusher, a couple of wrs, one of the wrs has to be a potential number one wr.
    Not going to happen.

    Burrow will go to the bengals.
    Tua will go to the dolphins(they love him)
    And Herbert will go to the chargers.

    We will probably go:
    Jeudy or Ruggs with our first pick.
    And lbs Moses or Murray with the second pick.that could possibly gives us burfict, Murray and Compton(who has been playing well last few games).
    Jerry Jeudy or CeeDee Lamb at 12 would be AWESOME!

Page 1 of 151 1231151101 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •