Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 38 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    I could see us going cb Fulton then olb murray in the first.

I would like to see us go:

Trade bears original pick for 43/50. Bcause they want one of the top ots wiff or Adams. Deal Gabe for a 6th rounder Vikings.
    1 Ruggs bama wr
    2 cb Hall va
    2 lb dye Oregon
    3 cb diggs bama
    3 lb weaver cal(this kid is a beast!!!)
    3 de highsmith charlotte
    4 wr kJ hill osu
    6 rb Xavier jones smu
    7 Dt Devon Hamilton osu

Fa draftees
    Wr Byrd Hawaii

That would give us a young, speedy number one to go with healthy renfrow, Williams and Waller. Hall, diggs are very good cbs(better than any we have on the roster.(bring in Byron jones to be our number one corner through fa). Dye, weaver with burfict and Compton will be very good(until next draft where we get Moses!). Xavier jones could take some pressure off of Jacobs. Highsmith could be another Crosby. Hamilton is very physical inside. Byrd has skills, he is a project.
    Last edited by Megatron; 01-17-2020 at 10:51 PM.

Whatís everyoneís thoughts on Justin Jefferson and Gandy-golden? I feel like Golden could be one of the best WRs in this draft. I know his speed is a question mark... but checks all the boxes. And Jefferson is a little under the radar too.

And as much as Iím picking Kinlaw right now... I think heíll move up the boards and probably be drafted before us.

Quote Originally Posted by FarOutIos View Post
    And as much as Iím picking Kinlaw right now... I think heíll move up the boards and probably be drafted before us.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbs...rush-help/amp/

This one has him drafted before us..... swear if we took Herbert over Ceedee Lamb, I will lose my ****..

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post

This one has him drafted before us..... swear if we took Herbert over Ceedee Lamb, I will lose my ****..
    Or drafting Herbert in general. Or at least in the 1st round.

Quote Originally Posted by BoKnowsRaiders View Post
    Or drafting Herbert in general. Or at least in the 1st round.
    I think drafting Herbert would be a mistake. I saw him play quite a bit this year and wasnít impressed. Another scouting combine phenom that wonít adapt to the speed of the pro game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post

Don't post any mocks that have Kinlaw going before us, We need to keep him down... We need him on our defense. I can't see us passing him up if he is there at 12.

Please no Herbert talk lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    I think drafting Herbert would be a mistake. I saw him play quite a bit this year and wasnít impressed. Another scouting combine phenom that wonít adapt to the speed of the pro game.

He had a lot of hype coming into this season. He did not perform to the level at that hype, yet, the hype remained.

Iíd definitely avoid in the 1st.

From Walter Football, one to watch....

James Morgan, QB, Florida International
    Morgan was the best quarterback at the East-West Shrine and really had a strong week of practice. Morgan has a live arm with good size, which he put that on display in each session. The 6-foot-4 230-pounder can spin the ball and has the ability to drive ball to all levels of the defense. Morgan's strong start to the week has a lot of teams showing serious interest in him. The Jets met with Morgan on Sunday night and then spoke with him for a long time after Monday's practice. Other teams that met with Morgan include the LAS VEGAS RAIDERS, San Francisco 49ers, New Orleans Saints, Green Bay Packers and Buffalo Bills. The Chargers and Colts also showed a lot of interest in Morgan.
    Last edited by Plunkett4HoF; 01-18-2020 at 11:01 AM.

I really like Jalen Reagor from TCU. Had a down year this year but was strong in 2018 with a better QB. He is also an elite return man, something that is undervalued i think.

I love the top WRs in this class but itís also extremely deep at the WR position this year which makes me think about taking defense early with both picks and then scooping up the two best WRs left with some of our third round picks

My dream is to draft kinlaw at 12 and sign C. Jones. Maybe the best dline in football if CF and Mad Maxx continue to improve

Interesting Chad Forbes has the Raiders trading up with the Panthers to grab Isaiah Simmons. Wonder if they would do that after losing Kulechy, even though they really aren't exactly the same type of player.

Then a trade up with the Bucs at 14 to grab Ruggs.
    Last edited by Plunkett4HoF; 01-18-2020 at 10:27 PM.

Jordan Love stock rising...

Page 38 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast