Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 91 of 146 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 2188
    Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    Tua is going in the top-3.

Damned shame. I'm really confident that both Burrow and Tua are going to be really good for a really long time.
    I still think Tua will be a raider. Might have to give up both firsts and a third.

If we can get a 2nd for Carr, I’d be happy. We’d be able to get a WR in the second. Then defense with the two thirds. I think FA will help clear up our plans.
    Last edited by FarOutIos; 02-19-2020 at 04:25 AM.

Yea we will be very active come March 18th when trades and FA opens up. I do expect us to make a couple trades again this season, potentially Gabe Jackson and Carr, but maybe trading other teams for players like Diggs.

this will be a very fun and exciting time. cant wait for the deals to start going down

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle View Post
    Yea we will be very active come March 18th when trades and FA opens up. I do expect us to make a couple trades again this season, potentially Gabe Jackson and Carr, but maybe trading other teams for players like Diggs.

this will be a very fun and exciting time. cant wait for the deals to start going down

There’s an idea, trading Gabe Jackson for Diggs... they’re about 5m apart in salary for the next 3y and Vikings desperately need Oline help, Raiders can use Diggs. Definitely something to look at..

Quote Originally Posted by FarOutIos View Post
    I still think Tua will be a raider. Might have to give up both firsts and a third.

If we can get a 2nd for Carr, I’d be happy. We’d be able to get a WR in the second. Then defense with the two thirds. I think FA will help clear up our plans.
    No way we trade both our 1st.... don’t see it happening at all, just draft Jordan Love, he’ll be sitting right there for the taking.

Quote Originally Posted by Plunkett4HoF View Post
    Draftbites has been caught making rumors up for clicks on several occasions. This comment is more of just a opinion on prospects and not trying to "report a fact" but still take anything he says with a grain of salt.

Right, just a prospect for us to possibly review.

For that matter where has Phil been? Would love to hear some of his current draft insights.

For that matter where has Phil been? Would love to hear some of his current draft insights.

Yo

Wassup dude ✌️😁

GM Mike Mayock spoke about ‘WEAPONS” not necessarily WR’s, RB’s But “WEAPONS”

Here is a guy I absolutely love who is big 6’0 221, can play RB, WR & Return Kicks

Antonio Gibson Memphis

The guy just scores TD’s

I think he could spell Josh Jacobs and my boy can play. I think he could be what Gruden wanted in Isaiah Crowell that home run hitter who is big, strong and can break tackles.

I so hope the Raiders front office actually draft this guy. He would add so much to the offense and returning 💪💪💪😎🤞🤞🤞🤞 fingers crossed.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZU8dfjXf9QE

Derrick Brown would still be my pick if he was still available at 12 but that’s just me 😂

Johnathan Hankins was not talked about enough last season, but the guy was my number one DL man for us. He didn’t get the stats but he absolutely wrecked plays at times, but he needs someone to spell him. Some people loved their Justin Ellis, but not me. I think Jelly was a good guy, but the film spoke for itself. Derrick Brown can play up and down the whole line and the guy just beats up the opposing Offensive Line, something that I feel you are still able to do still in the NFL without getting the refs throw penalties flags on that has ruined the game. Brown did it to everyone I saw him play against in the SEC and they were some damn good players. A destroyer on the inside who dominates is a huge problem for offenses
    and makes it easy picking for the guys on the edge to eat at the dinner table. Ferrell and Crosby would benefit hugely.

Again it’s just my opinion 😂 but look what a big guy like Anthony Rush did and he is nowhere near what Brown is. If you have watched Derrick Brown’s film, go watch it 😎👍

Quote Originally Posted by PHIL MAGROIN View Post
    Yo

Wassup dude [emoji3577][emoji16]

Heya. Nadda, nadda, plugging away, you?

Quote Originally Posted by FarOutIos View Post

You want to give up 2 firsts and a third for a guy who might not play for a year? And then give away the only starting qb we have? Lol

Get a second tier wr in the second.

How do we fill our needs elsewhere?
    We still need 3 lbs, 2 cbs, a back up rb, a safety, another wr, a backup, Ot and c.

But at least we will have a second tier wr and a qb with a busted hip.

If we trade up for anyone it should be okudah or young. Imo
    Game changers for years to come

Csnt see Mayock or Gruden trading up in this draft. There are too many good players