Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 88 of 158 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 2367
    Quote Originally Posted by BoKnowsRaiders View Post
    Careful with quotes this time of year.

Although he could have been truthful in his statement, a lot of times organizations throw out information to give false indications.

Let the shell games begin.
    True, I think a lot of people(including me) believed it because we do need some speed at the position. Myself I would rather have the best wr available. But if the guy has hands and speed, I’m in.

It’s going to be interesting to see how lamb does at the 40 at the combine. If he runs anything under 4.50, everyone will want him. It will be crazy.
    We know jeudy will probably go 4.3 something and do well on the catching drills. Him and lamb will stay top 12 picks.
    I would also like to see what happens with Ruggs. Ruggs is fast and when I say fast, I mean 4.27 or less fast. I want to see how he does on catch drills. If Ruggs runs what I think he will. He will jump up the rankings. Even though we already know he’s fast.
    Duvernay and reagor are two other guys that will skyrocket up the rankings because they are fast.
    The game tape on the top three are great,

Quote Originally Posted by pablo2523 View Post
    I think mayock is honest and i do believe the quote was that we needed "outside speed"

Some of these players in this draft will not be considered outside receivers in this draft based on some teams wanting a bigger body player.

Im a bigger fan of higgins than most it seems. 5 star high school wr who dominated in college coming out of a clemson program that has put very good players in the league. Dont really see why people dont see him as a lock first rounder and one of the top 3 wrs in this class.
    “We don’t have enough speed,” Mayock recently told the Las Vegas Review-Journal.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    “We don’t have enough speed,” Mayock recently told the Las Vegas Review-Journal.
    “We don’t have enough outside speed,” Mayock said in an interview with the Las Vegas Review-Journal at last week’s Senior Bowl.“People started to load up on Josh [Jacobs] and Darren [Waller]. Our offensive line is a big, strong, tough group that we’re happy with. But let’s be honest. If we’re going to take it to another level, that position has to get better.”

If we don’t trade down, I think we go jeudy or lamb at 12. However if they are not available, I would fill an actual (holy crap, we suck at this position need). At that spot there isn’t a bad player at a position of need. I am not crazy about getting kinlaw there(I like him), because we have major needs:
    1. Need at least two cbs badly!!!! A lot of teams go 3-4 wide. We need cbs bad. We have Mullen, that’s it.
    2. Need lbs bad(we haven’t had a decent lb since Kirk Morrison. I said decent, not great).
    And we need 3!!!! Realize we run a 4-3 and we have NO actual lbs to start!!!!!!!!!
    3. We need a wr who can actually get open. Probably two. Every team has a number one except us. Right now.
    4. We need a power back to help keep jacobs healthy. I was hoping Hyde. But probably a draftee.
    5. An actual safety who can cover and get us some picks.
    Aannnnnnnd waaaaay down the list is a Dt who can push the pocket and who can preferably play the run well annnnnd get to the qb.
    I hear you and I agree that DT isn’t a major need. However, our DC doesn’t like to blitz. We mostly rush 4. If we’re gonna do that we need a front 4 that can get after it.

Ferrel-Hurst-Kinlaw-Max

That front 4 can get after it. They’d make everyone else’s life easier.

I also think we address LB and CB in FA. RB’s are a dime a dozen. We can find one late or in FA to back up Jacobs.

That means we have 4 prime picks in the top 100 to land a LB, CB, WR and S to go along with Kinlaw.

Realistically, brown probably won’t drop to us.
    Kinlaw is a beast. But so is gallimore, blacklock and Hamilton.

I like the idea of moving down if jeudy or lamb ain’t there at 12. I don’t think there is a great wr out there in fa except green and he’s 32
    Yea I don't think Brown drops to us, But I see Kinlaw, Close to a Aaron Donald if not better.. I don't see them taking any WR at 12, But maybe 19 if one were to drop.. If Kinlaw, Simmons are gone by 12, Then I would hope we trade back. I like the depth of this draft more then I like certain players.

I'd like to see Hall moved back to the outside..... I'm turning into Erickkk

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    I hear you and I agree that DT isn’t a major need. However, our DC doesn’t like to blitz. We mostly rush 4. If we’re gonna do that we need a front 4 that can get after it.

Ferrel-Hurst-Kinlaw-Max

That front 4 can get after it. They’d make everyone else’s life easier.

I also think we address LB and CB in FA. RB’s are a dime a dozen. We can find one late or in FA to back up Jacobs.

That means we have 4 prime picks in the top 100 to land a LB, CB, WR and S to go along with Kinlaw.
    A lot of cb talent in fa. Only a couple decent lbs in fa. Wr is weak in fa. So we gotta get wrs through the draft.

I don’t like not having one starting lb on the roster

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    You don’t need 4.2 speed to be a productive TD threat just look at Micheal Thomas, Davante Adams, Antonio Brown, DeAndre Hopkins, Mike Evans all ran 4.5 40 times...some of the absolute best and productive WR’s.

Look at the some of the fastest, Cooks, Fuller, Stills, White, Austin are some of the fastest in the league....

Bottom line 40 times without pads is overrated, you need playmakers.
    Thomas is a beast has physical strength of a DT or Guard it’s well documented he’s not human. He only has to get himself between the ball and the defender and it’s over. Other WRs normal humans have to use route runner skills and bursts of speed with change of direction to get separation. But if you do have 4.2 speed life is a lot easier to get separation

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
    Thomas is a beast has physical strength of a DT or Guard it’s well documented he’s not human. He only has to get himself between the ball and the defender and it’s over. Other WRs normal humans have to use route runner skills and bursts of speed with change of direction to get separation. But if you do have 4.2 speed life is a lot easier to get separation
    Which is true, speed helps a lot but my point was you don’t need 4.2 speed to be an elite WR. Guys are trying to dismiss Lamb because he doesn’t run a 4.2 but his route tree, crisp route running, feet, playmaking, hands and IQ completely put him on another level. He’s the real deal and I don’t think Mayock would dismiss him because he’s not the fastest guy at the combine. Jeudy and Lamb are the only two WR’s I would consider picking in the 1st round.

The rest of these guys are really good and fast but with plenty of holes to fill, I feel we can use our early picks on other positions.

The cardinals are def taking Jeudy maybe Lamb but likely Jeudy.

They still have nothing for RT and have some descent WRs. Tackle is strong in the 1st but weak after while WR is strong though several rounds. Can still easily see them taking tackle in the first then WR later

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    They still have nothing for RT and have some descent WRs. Tackle is strong in the 1st but weak after while WR is strong though several rounds. Can still easily see them taking tackle in the first then WR later
    Agreed they currently have alot or wrs i believe 4 that they drafted the last two years cant see them going wr early.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Maybe you’re right, but already making that move might add a RT in FA. Was just talking to a few AZ fans on Twitter about it and they want Jeudy, Lamb or Simmons... we’ll see what happens when FA begins.

Maybe you’re right, but already making that move might add a RT in FA. Was just talking to a few AZ fans on Twitter about it and they want Jeudy, Lamb or Simmons... we’ll see what happens when FA begins.
    I mean I kinda expected them to resign Humpries already and still had them picking a tackle. That oline is soo weak and you can Murray's athleticism will only take them soo far.