Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 142 of 185 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152 ... LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 2764

Raiders gonna draft Love @12 if he is there. They are playing dumb. Besides Herbert will be gone by 12 unless we trade up. Herbert kinda ****ed himself over. He was clearly the #1 pick last year, went back to college and didn't perform as good. BTW Burrows is gonna be a bust.

Doing some recon on Justin so when we play the Chargers

Might wanna look up the term 'due diligence', queen maleficent of the Moors.
    HAWKS '13 ,'1 4, & '15 PREMIERS

"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti...ffftt ffftt ffftt!"

try not to laugh
    "I’m not a ham-fisted nitwit."
    -Stork

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    Raiders gonna draft Love @12 if he is there. They are playing dumb. Besides Herbert will be gone by 12 unless we trade up. Herbert kinda ****ed himself over. He was clearly the #1 pick last year, went back to college and didn't perform as good. BTW Burrows is gonna be a bust.
    Really wouldn’t be surprised if they take Love at 19

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Herbert is absolute trash. And I’m a big PAC 12 guy. He’s not that good. 5-7 rounder in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddddddddddeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrs!

Sorry, been too long since I've heard that in person.

Some people are down on our FA period. I am not one of them.

We took 2 of the 3 LB's that were my favorites going in. We Got depth at the guard position making Gabe expendable. We have a DT that can generate pressure up the middle, and command double teams.

I was hoping for one additional CB. If we somehow can land Dennard id be very pleased.

overall this FA period has given us a lot of opportunity and flexibility in this draft. Cant wait

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle View Post

We took 2 of the 3 LB's that were my favorites going in. We Got depth at the guard position making Gabe expendable. We have a DT that can generate pressure up the middle, and command double teams.

I was hoping for one additional CB. If we somehow can land Dennard id be very pleased.

overall this FA period has given us a lot of opportunity and flexibility in this draft. Cant wait
    this is draft thread think you got the wrong one.

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
    this is draft thread think you got the wrong one.
    not at all read the last sentence

troll on though... i remember the days mod's use to ban people like you.

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    Every year*is a QB mystery, Drew Locke was supposed to go higher last year according to some, fell to the 2nd round which was about right for his talents. Not sure Denver is going to be the best place for him though with that coaching staff. Kiper said that Herbery was smart to return last year because his draft stock was all based on traits and potential. Now people are dinging his stock because he didn't ball out and win a heisman. I think his traits are still off the charts and so do some analysts. Simms has him number 2 in his rankings. Lots of different opinions.

Key to a QBs success in NFL more than any other position is where they land, who the coach is and how they are developed. There's probably 4 or 5 QBs in this draft with the right environment and time that could progress. In the wrong place they will all bust.

Why do you think Burrows will bust?

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle View Post

Couldn't agree more Hawaii. Flexibility is the key word there. We can now go into the draft and draft talent without being heavily influenced by need.

I'm still 100% in the draft Lamb camp but i did more homework on Juedy and damn that guy is going to be a stud. I really think his floor is Amari cooper and if he has it between the ears he could become one of the great technicians of the game ei Marvin Harrison or AB. Lamb is going to be special as well and is more of a prototypical outside X type of receiver we need but if the Jets grab one of these guys a 11 then I'll be happy with who ever is left over. Both of these guys will be day 1 impact players.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderMackin View Post
    I'm still 100% in the draft Lamb camp but i did more homework on Juedy and damn that guy is going to be a stud. I really think his floor is Amari cooper and if he has it between the ears he could become one of the great technicians of the game ei Marvin Harrison or AB. Lamb is going to be special as well and is more of a prototypical outside X type of receiver we need but if the Jets grab one of these guys a 11 then I'll be happy with who ever is left over. Both of these guys will be day 1 impact players.

Jeudy is a beast, wouldn’t disappointed with either one

McShay has Love goin at 6 to the Chargers in his newest mock draft.