Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 28 of 185 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 2764
  1. #406
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    8,858
    Package 2x 3rds for a 2nd and draft Jordan Love.

    First round: Simmons, Ruggs
    2nd: Love
    3rd: Winfield

  2. #407
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    843
    Can we get back to the draft convo?

  3. #408
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6,743
    Quote Originally Posted by VinceGully View Post
    Can we get back to the draft convo?
    Concur. What positions do you think should be targeted with the first round picks? Would would you think if they traded up for Tua?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #409
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    9,000
    BPA. Way too many holes to limit ourselves, and no way in hell should we trade up for a QB.
    HAWKS '13 ,'1 4, & '15 PREMIERS


    "I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti...ffftt ffftt ffftt!"


    try not to laugh
    "Iím not a ham-fisted nitwit."
    -Stork


  5. #410
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1,055
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle View Post
    Package 2x 3rds for a 2nd and draft Jordan Love.

    First round: Simmons, Ruggs
    2nd: Love
    3rd: Winfield
    Simmons won't make it to 12...

  6. #411
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1,055
    Round 1 Pick 6 (LAC): Isaiah Simmons, OLB/ILB, Clemson (A)
    Round 1 Pick 25 (TENN): Henry Ruggs, WR, Alabama (A-)
    Round 2 Pick 6 (LAC): Kenneth Murray, ILB/OLB, Oklahoma (B-)
    Round 2 Pick 25 (TENN): Collin Johnson, WR, Texas (A)
    Round 3 Pick 12
    Round 4 Pick 12
    Round 6 Pick 12
    Round 7 Pick 12

    Your Future Picks:
    2022 Round 1 Pick

  7. #412
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    58,098
    Quote Originally Posted by Vallejo Raiders View Post
    Simmons won't make it to 12...
    Yea I donít think it happens either

  8. #413
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6,743
    Quote Originally Posted by chipurmunki View Post
    BPA. Way too many holes to limit ourselves, and no way in hell should we trade up for a QB.
    Not even for Tua? To be honest I would probably pass on it as well because of his injury history.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #414
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6,743

    Raiders 2020 Draft Discussion:

    Quote Originally Posted by Vallejo Raiders View Post
    Round 1 Pick 6 (LAC): Isaiah Simmons, OLB/ILB, Clemson (A)
    Round 1 Pick 25 (TENN): Henry Ruggs, WR, Alabama (A-)
    Round 2 Pick 6 (LAC): Kenneth Murray, ILB/OLB, Oklahoma (B-)
    Round 2 Pick 25 (TENN): Collin Johnson, WR, Texas (A)
    Round 3 Pick 12
    Round 4 Pick 12
    Round 6 Pick 12
    Round 7 Pick 12

    Your Future Picks:
    2022 Round 1 Pick
    I am just not sold on Murray. He reminds me too much of Rolando McClain.

    We need to be looking for a Kirk Morrison type in the later rounds. His instincts and nose for the ball were elite even if his measurables were not.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #415
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1,055
    Round 1 Pick 7 (CAR): Isaiah Simmons, OLB/ILB, Clemson (A)
    Round 1 Pick 30 (G.B.): Travis Etienne, RB, Clemson (B)
    Round 2 Pick 3 (DET): CJ Henderson, CB, Florida (A-)
    Round 2 Pick 7 (CAR): Kenneth Murray, ILB/OLB, Oklahoma (B-)
    Round 3 Pick 3 (DET): Xavier McKinney, SS/FS, Alabama (A)
    Round 3 Pick 12: Jalen Hurts, QB, Oklahoma (A+)
    Round 3 Pick 30 (G.B.): Jordan Elliott, DT, Missouri (A)
    Round 4 Pick 12: Chase Lucas, CB, Arizona State (A)

    Your Future Picks:
    2021 Round 1 Pick

    Go get Bryan Jones, Robby Anderson and Dez (30 yrs old) and I'm sure I'm missing some positions that need to be addressed.agree to disagree Pro. I think him and Simmons would make a hell of an athletic LB corps.

    I grabbed the lightning to to go with Jacob's thunder this kid us a threat to take it to the hose everytime he touches the ball where Jacob's is our Derek Henry.

    Our Secondary was addressed as well with me grabbing a saftey and a two corner's.

    And Carr feels some pressure with a QB being selected.

    Unlike my previous mock we still have our first next year if we can get Lawrence we do it

  11. #416
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Bay
    Posts
    15,782
    Quote Originally Posted by Vallejo Raiders View Post
    Round 1 Pick 6 (LAC): Isaiah Simmons, OLB/ILB, Clemson (A)
    Round 1 Pick 25 (TENN): Henry Ruggs, WR, Alabama (A-)
    Round 2 Pick 6 (LAC): Kenneth Murray, ILB/OLB, Oklahoma (B-)
    Round 2 Pick 25 (TENN): Collin Johnson, WR, Texas (A)
    Round 3 Pick 12
    Round 4 Pick 12
    Round 6 Pick 12
    Round 7 Pick 12

    Your Future Picks:
    2022 Round 1 Pick
    How exactly did you turn 12, 19 and 2 3rds into 6, 25, 2 2nds and a future 1st. Sorry but Iím not buying that.

  12. #417
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Tuscaloosa, Alabama
    Posts
    7,153
    I say we package G. Jackson with the no.12 pick and trade up to get Isaiah Simmons.

  13. #418
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Bay
    Posts
    15,782
    Quote Originally Posted by erickench View Post
    I say we package G. Jackson with the no.12 pick and trade up to get Isaiah Simmons.
    Thatís great in theory but unlikely. We got what a 5th for KO last year. Teams arenít giving up that much for a G coming off an injury marking 10 mill for the next 3.

  14. #419
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    2,438
    Simmons might be 220-225 pounds. That is too small of a lb. he will get ran over by backs like Henry, Elliot, Barkley, Gordon, etc. bust bust bust

    Murray can do it all. Weaver is going to be a better pro lb than Simmons. Simmons should be a safety.hea closer to being 215 than he would be at 235-245(good lb size)

  15. #420
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    2,438
    Quote Originally Posted by Vallejo Raiders View Post
    Round 1 Pick 7 (CAR): Isaiah Simmons, OLB/ILB, Clemson (A)
    Round 1 Pick 30 (G.B.): Travis Etienne, RB, Clemson (B)
    Round 2 Pick 3 (DET): CJ Henderson, CB, Florida (A-)
    Round 2 Pick 7 (CAR): Kenneth Murray, ILB/OLB, Oklahoma (B-)
    Round 3 Pick 3 (DET): Xavier McKinney, SS/FS, Alabama (A)
    Round 3 Pick 12: Jalen Hurts, QB, Oklahoma (A+)
    Round 3 Pick 30 (G.B.): Jordan Elliott, DT, Missouri (A)
    Round 4 Pick 12: Chase Lucas, CB, Arizona State (A)

    Your Future Picks:
    2021 Round 1 Pick

    Go get Bryan Jones, Robby Anderson and Dez (30 yrs old) and I'm sure I'm missing some positions that need to be addressed.agree to disagree Pro. I think him and Simmons would make a hell of an athletic LB corps.

    I grabbed the lightning to to go with Jacob's thunder this kid us a threat to take it to the hose everytime he touches the ball where Jacob's is our Derek Henry.

    Our Secondary was addressed as well with me grabbing a saftey and a two corner's.

    And Carr feels some pressure with a QB being selected.

    Unlike my previous mock we still have our first next year if we can get Lawrence we do it
    Howís murray going to make it to the second round? Heís the best lb in this draft.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •