Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Playoffs Week 1 Bye Week

Since its a bye week we can use this thread to talk about anything as long as you stick to the rules of the forum.

lets hope seattle wins tonight and philly beats 49ers next week... if the 49ers are out we are in good shape

That Metcalf dude looks pretty damn good

Refs cost the Packers the #1 seed and the Saints a bye because they didn't review that PI at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Tayzak15 View Post
    Refs cost the Packers the #1 seed and the Saints a bye because they didn't review that PI at the end.
    it was clear as day PI... we legit dont even deserve it with how we have played but fml

Anything can happen, but there's a good chance Seattle and San Fran see each other again. I dont think minn stands much of a chance in New Orleans and I'd take Seattle over a banged up Philly. But Seattle has been pretty up and down, so who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    Anything can happen, but there's a good chance Seattle and San Fran see each other again. I dont think minn stands much of a chance in New Orleans and I'd take Seattle over a banged up Philly. But Seattle has been pretty up and down, so who knows.
    best case scenario the Seahawks win this weekend, upset the niners, while we beat the saints taking advantage of some frigid lambeau weather and meet the seahawks in the NFC championship game.

Bye ends up being pretty big now that Linsley and Bulaga came out yesterday, and gives Williams and Vitale plenty of time to get back

Hopefully both games go down to the wire,
    full of luck and emotion..you name it. We really need whoever we end up playing to have to expend a lot to get there.

We haven't looked good these last 4 wins but im still pretty confident in this team at Lambeau. Should be fully healthy which is amazing and rare. It better be a cold one too

Quote Originally Posted by Sdh09e44 View Post
    Bye ends up being pretty big now that Linsley and Bulaga came out yesterday, and gives Williams and Vitale plenty of time to get back

Hopefully both games go down to the wire,
    full of luck and emotion..you name it. We really need whoever we end up playing to have to expend a lot to get there.

We haven't looked good these last 4 wins but im still pretty confident in this team at Lambeau. Should be fully healthy which is amazing and rare. It better be a cold one too
    the crazy thing about both of them coming out of the game, I don't think the Oline missed a beat. Lucas Patrick seemed to step in amazingly, I didn't even know Veldheer came in until I noticed a different number at RT.

Veldeer looked good. If they can extend him and sign Bulaga, they may have the OL solved for 2-3 years. Would be nice to do that and then onyl focus on drafting a developmental mid round type of guy this year or next year. Save premium picks for other spots.

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    Veldeer looked good. If they can extend him and sign Bulaga, they may have the OL solved for 2-3 years. Would be nice to do that and then onyl focus on drafting a developmental mid round type of guy this year or next year. Save premium picks for other spots.
    So huge to get the Saints at Lambeau and not in NO if Saints win vs MIN. I think they are a different team by the weather factor and the Saints defense while good is pretty beat up as well. GB will have to run it well to beat NO as Janoris Jenkins was signed so they have Lattimore and Jenkins that's pretty formidable and not sure anyone the Pack has below Adams and Lazard can make many plays in the slot or step up for a huge game. Also Thomas I think will cook Jaire just have to hope Z. Smith lives in the Saints backfield and limit YAC yards for Kamara. Just hope T. Hill doesn't burn the Pack lol. Has all the makings of a down to the wire somewhat low-scoring game probably.

Where’s all the guys who said DK Metcalf was going to suck?

Yea not gonna lie, I did not see the ball skills he's displayed. He's been much better than I thought. Seattle was a perfect landing spot for him though too. He is better with some of his routes than I expected, but the very vertical route tree he runs in Seattle is perfect. Kudos to him for stepping up though. (That being said I was a huge AJ Brown fan and he was the 1 guy I wanted the packers to draft at WR so I'm not gonna get too bent outta shape on my miss on metcalf.)

Dude just keeps getting better too. Brown is a beast too. Woulda been nice to have either one of those guys.

****... i didnt want to play seattle... it feels like we always lose to them man... esp in the playoffs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast