Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 175 of 195 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175176177185 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 2913
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyBlades44 View Post
    Where are your quotes? Nobody has any clue what youíre taking about. Youíre falling behind the curve bud.
    Quote this.

Carr gave up on plays last year. Throw ball into dirt on 4th and short. He didnt run or try to extend plays...he just threw it into the dirt. Look at the home game against the Titans.

You dont remember the crying game? Week 6 2018. He cried on the field after getting pummeled and being completely outclassed Pete Carrol and his Seahawks.

Everysince Carr broke his leg he has shown no grit. Not the same player. Stats are just numbers. Wins matter!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    Yeah, I figured you were identifying.

-Stork

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously give up sad clown. Youíre just digging your sorry *** deeper into a hole your insults will never pull you out of.

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    Plunkett 2SB's......Stabler 1SB. And yes....Gannon.
    It doesnít take a great qb to win a Super Bowl. If thatís true, your telling me that Trent dilfer is a better qb than dan Marino???? Nope, itís stupid to say someone is a great qb only if they win a Super Bowl. Your telling me that a qb who played 13 years and threw 113 tds and 129 ints is better than Marino who threw 420 tds and 260 ints?

First off. Compare the teams.
    Letís see your saying dcs teams have howie long? Willie brown? Hendricks? Art shell? Tatum? Atkinson? Alzado? Upshaw? Belitnikoff? Branch? Etc etc. can you name one great player on d last year????? One. The teams stabler had was with many hall of fame players. Even Gannon had rice and Tim brown.
    Last edited by Megatron; 04-01-2020 at 03:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by raidermike View Post
    Quote this.

Carr gave up on plays last year. Throw ball into dirt on 4th and short. He didnt run or try to extend plays...he just threw it into the dirt. Look at the home game against the Titans.

You dont remember the crying game? Week 6 2018. He cried on the field after getting pummeled and being completely outclassed Pete Carrol and his Seahawks.

Everysince Carr broke his leg he has shown no grit. Not the same player. Stats are just numbers. Wins matter!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    You guys are hypocrites. Almost all of the people on here complain like this guy about giving up on plays and dumping off. Brady averaged 6 yards a play which is a yard and a half shorter than dc ave. And Brady threw the ball away more than any other qb in the nfl last year and the year before. But then kiss Bradyís ***. Is he running out and extending plays? Nope. Does he throw it away more than any other qb in the nfl? Yes.

You forget you need a team to win. Teams can win super bowls without good QBs. Some guys on here praise a qb for having 194 tds and 222 ints and say thatís a good qb.

Problem is Brady finds the way to WIN! Carr cannot. So here we go again. We are stuck with Carr again. He will get a tweaked roster which on paper looks good. IF Carr cannot see the field with good receivers this year then what? Give him another chance? NO! Draft our insurance in Hurts in this draft. If Carr does good...fine sit Hurts behind him and Mariota. Get rid of Carr once he slips again. I say this is put up or show up year for him. I will be pissed if we go into Vegas with a showing like last year.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

Seriously give up sad clown. Youíre just digging your sorry *** deeper into a hole your insults will never pull you out of.
    Definitely sad. My QB is a loser.

Sorry you identify with that kind of thing enough to attack someone out of the blue for merely pointing it out.

-Stork

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Win some games, make the playoffs and show me you got some balls under the bright lights"

-tippa irie

Blah blah words words. I promise you anyone who saw that knew exactly who I was talking to quotes or not. Pathetic comeback old man. Donít care how confident you are in your ignorance just makes you sound more like a pompous moron. Here is an idea maybe watch a game or something so you have some idea what you are talking about. Or maybe go cheer for The Chiefs since they have the only qb you deem acceptable. Either way you have become nothing but an annoying troll. This forum would be 10x better if you disappeared from it.
    meh, Carr still sucks.

18 comebacks in 6 year career is an NFL record. Doesn't sound like a QB who gives up really. However 2016 was remarkable he had 7 4th comebacks in 14 games let that sink in. Facts!!!

Making more cap space...

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    It doesnít take a great qb to win a Super Bowl. If thatís true, your telling me that Trent dilfer is a better qb than dan Marino???? Nope, itís stupid to say someone is a great qb only if they win a Super Bowl. Your telling me that a qb who played 13 years and threw 113 tds and 129 ints is better than Marino who threw 420 tds and 260 ints?

Letís see your saying dcs teams have howie long? Willie brown? Hendricks? Art shell? Tatum? Atkinson? Alzado? Upshaw? Belitnikoff? Branch? Etc etc. can you name one great player on d last year????? One. The teams stabler had was with many hall of fame players. Even Gannon had rice and Tim brown.
    The Raiders also had great defenses with Long, Townesend and Jones. Skill guys like Marcus, Bo, Loft, Gault, Christianson, swervyn Mervyn that won absolutely nothing because of year after year incompetent quarterback play. Ultimately IMO we are at that crossroads. I'm excited we have competition at quarterback this only helps. We have some great young pieces ready to add more. The defense is getting better on paper. We are building depth. We have to patiently wait for the results. Hopefully we kick butt and move on make playoffs and win a game or two. This nation is hungry for success. It will be a great day when we are all united celebrating together not giving any care to who is right or who was wrong. ******* man I just want to win. I want to wear my Raider gear in pride acting like I had something to do with it!! Looking down on all the fans of other teams in the NFL. Order needs to be restored in the NFL. Enough already!!

Quote Originally Posted by chibberaider View Post
    Making more cap space...

Gonna be interesting to see what we do with this. I believe we had 13 million. This 9 million we just opened up can be for the draft. That means we have roughly 13 million. I suspect most of that is going to a CB on the market.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Gonna be interesting to see what we do with this. I believe we had 13 million. This 9 million we just opened up can be for the draft. That means we have roughly 13 million. I suspect most of that is going to a CB on the market.
    Logan, Kirkpatrick?? I've even heard a run at Clowney(mistake IMO). Is there still a shot at Anthony Harris? That be my 1st choice

Quote Originally Posted by maledicent View Post
    Logan, Kirkpatrick?? I've even heard a run at Clowney(mistake IMO). Is there still a shot at Anthony Harris? That be my 1st choice
    Agree Clowney would be a mistake.

Could also be after Dennard or Prince or if we shift our focus to S then Reed or Randall.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post

Go back and read what I had posted. My post was in response to a challenge to name a QB that was better than Carr, who blades had said he was the best QB that we've ever had. This has nothing to do with Dilfer or Marino, or anyone else. Also, if you want to talk about QB's. leave the D out of the discussion. Like Plunk, Stabler and Gannon had no impact on the team winning.
    Last edited by dbacknick; 04-01-2020 at 11:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    Go back and read what I had posted. My post was in response to a challenge to name a QB that was better than Carr, who blades had said he was the best QB that we've ever had. This has nothing to do with Dilfer or Marino, or anyone else. Also, if you want to talk about QB's. leave the D out of the discussion. Like Plunk, Stabler and Gannon had no impact on the team winning.
    Bottom line is if we traded Carr for Brady even 5 years ago Carrís fingers would be full of rings and We would be in the same spot we are in unable to get over the hump without defense. Carr is very similar to Brady but on a horrible team lol.