Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 174 of 196 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176184 ... LastLast
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 2931
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    https://youtu.be/WqSTXuJeTks

-Stork

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He asked us to stop and you respond with that. Not the least bit surprised. And you are telling me to grow up haha. Wow bud.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBlades44 View Post
    He asked us to stop and you respond with that. Not the least bit surprised. And you are telling me to grow up haha. Wow bud.
    Iíve been good for a long time and you provoked me. Hunter understands.

Perhaps the shallow end of the pool is more your speed son.

-Stork

"Win some games, make the playoffs and show me you got some balls under the bright lights"

-tippa irie

Iíve been good for a long time and you provoked me. Hunter understands.

Perhaps the shallow end of the pool is more your speed son.

-Stork

Iíve been on this forum for prob 15 years and Iíve never seen you be anything but provoking, belittling, arrogant, and pompous to anyone who disagrees with your worthless opinions. Understanding or not hunter asked you to stop and you are completely undermining him by continuing to be a trolling asshat. Maybe itís time for you to get out of the pool before youíre too old to hold your bladder and you piss in it and wreck it for everyone. Oh wait youíve been doing that since day 1.
    Last edited by BennyBlades44; 03-31-2020 at 05:27 PM.

Iíve been on this forum for prob 15 years and Iíve never seen you be anything but provoking, belittling, arrogant, and pompous about your opinions. Understanding or not hunter asked you to stop and you are completely undermining him by continuing to be a trolling asshat. Maybe itís time for you to get out of the pool before youíre too old to hold your bladder and you piss in it and wreck it for everyone. Oh wait youíve been doing that since day 1.
    That all you got? Ageism and running to your Daddy for help?

That you Derek?

Again, this is all your doing. You picked a fight and realized youíre in over your head.

-Stork

"Win some games, make the playoffs and show me you got some balls under the bright lights"

-tippa irie

That all you got? Ageism and running to your Daddy for help?

That you Derek?

Again, this is all your doing. You picked a fight and realized youíre in over your head.

-Stork

Are you delusional?? How have I in any way been in over my head?? Youíre pathetically hilarious. You are completely lost and attacking me personally left and right. Youíve been in over your head for years bud. Just give up while youíre behind like the nice guy asked you to. Seriously go away troll.

You should be ashamed what you done to this poor kid Stork. I can see him screaming and crying, snot runnin down his nose.... if you dont stop hes gonna stomp his feet and flail his wrists wildly.

Quote Originally Posted by chibberaider View Post
    You should be ashamed what you done to this poor kid Stork. I can see him screaming and crying, snot runnin down his nose.... if you dont stop hes gonna stomp his feet and flail his wrists wildly.
    He started it and got personal immediately...heís getting exactly what he deserves.

It is beneath me though, and I do genuinely feel bad for making additional work for Hunter.

What is it these days with moronic twats with entitlement issues?

-Stork

-tippa irie

Quote Originally Posted by chibberaider View Post
    First of all just because Iím not a senile bitter old
    Man doesnít mean Iím a kid. Iím 40 lol. Second of all Iíve just been sitting here laughing at this butthurt old guy who keeps personally attacking me. All I did was call him out for being a closed minded troll who has never in years had anything positive to contribute to this forum. Never anything but closed minded nonsense one liner opinions, personal attacks, and insults. You really think some lonely old fart is gonna make me cry. Thatís almost as hilarious as his debate skills. Moronic twat with entitlement issues. That is without a doubt the best description of Stork I have ever heard hahaha.
    Last edited by BennyBlades44; 03-31-2020 at 05:58 PM.

He started it and got personal immediately...heís getting exactly what he deserves.

It is beneath me though, and I do genuinely feel bad for making additional work for Hunter.

-Stork

Hunter is prolly as entertained as the rest of us. I mean... what else we got to do?

-Stork

So what exactly am I getting that I deserve other than to sit back and laugh at your pathetic attempts to belittle me and puff your chest. All I did was call you out for your nonstop trolling without any relevant contribution. You should go back and reread my first post. I literally said ďthis is in no way a personal attackĒ. You immediately responded with nonstop personal attacks lol. Youíre clueless and should just give up. Youíre making a fool of yourself gramps.

Blah blah words words. I promise you anyone who saw that knew exactly who I was talking to quotes or not. Pathetic comeback old man. Donít care how confident you are in your ignorance just makes you sound more like a pompous moron. Here is an idea maybe watch a game or something so you have some idea what you are talking about. Or maybe go cheer for The Chiefs since they have the only qb you deem acceptable. Either way you have become nothing but an annoying troll. This forum would be 10x better if you disappeared from it.
    Actually, I initially thought you were referring to me as i am old and also thinks he quits.

Ya know Stork, I wanna say this guy is Raider_Vet. But he spells better than Raider_Vet.

I think I've got it.

Raider_Vet hired an English tutor and came back with a vengeance.

Last edited by BennyBlades44; 03-31-2020 at 06:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stump jumper View Post
    Actually, I initially thought you were referring to me as i am old and also thinks he quits.

Iíd quit and live to fight another day at the end of the 4th quarter too when we are down by three scores despite going into halftime up by two scores. So would Aaron Rodgers or Tom Brady lol. Iím sure Carr can only take so much of watching his receivers drop passes and the defense getting torched nonstop. Sorry for the confusion Pal I wasnít referring to you!! But hey thanks this is nice actually taking about a football related topic again. Thanks for that.

Iíd quit and live to fight another day at the end of the 4th quarter too when we are down by three scores despite going into halftime up by two scores. So would Aaron Rodgers or Tom Brady lol. Iím sure Carr can only take so much of watching his receivers drop passes and the defense getting torched nonstop. Sorry for the confusion Pal I wasnít referring to you!! But hey thanks this is nice actually taking about a football related topic again. Thanks for that.
    Yeah, I figured you were identifying.

-Stork

-tippa irie