Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 172 of 196 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174182 ... LastLast
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 2931
    Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
    Dereks not but his Mum and Dad are. Hang your head
    Who gives a damn if ReCarrded’s parents post here.

The only ‘head hanging’ will come from DC’s parents, who have witnessed what we all have-DC being absolute trash the last few years and giving up.

I truly hope we trade DC for players/picks on draft day.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Be respectful of the raiders alltime leading passer. Lol
    Respect is earned.

-Stork

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Win some games, make the playoffs and show me you got some balls under the bright lights"

-tippa irie

Quote Originally Posted by Venomveins View Post

The only ‘head hanging’ will come from DC’s parents, who have witnessed what we all have-DC being absolute trash the last few years and giving up.

Yeah being the 12th ranked qb is trash. With no help on d and no number one wr. People that ***** about a top 15 qb when not throwing a lot of ints, 70 percent completion percentage. Don’t know much. Its not like he’s making 30 mil plus a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    We have two very good guards sitting on the bench. Cotton is a mauler and Goode is solid.
    Good OL are like good cbs, never have too many

Quote Originally Posted by Venomveins View Post

Wow you took that seriously. Nice play on words there with the disability joke. Looking forward to your input during the season if Carrs still starting. Should be fun to watch you degenerate into other forms hate speech.

Quote Originally Posted by autechre View Post
    Hilarious, LOL, LMAO, LOL, LMAO. F'n clueless...

Jordan Unlikely To Return

In a recent mailbag, Tafur was asked whether he'd expect to see Dion Jordan, who played seven games and recorded two sacks last season, to be re-signed. However, Tafur wrote that new defensive line coach Rod Marinelli wanted (and got) defensive end Carl Nassib and tackles Maliek Collins and Daniel Ross, leaving little money to re-sign Jordan, who was drafted third overall by Miami in 2013 but has never recorded more than four sacks in a single season.

———————————————

A little bummed by this. I thought he looked good for us down the stretch and is a cheap option we should look to bring back and compete. Never say no to more competition.

Oops... should be in the draft thread...
    Last edited by chibberaider; 03-30-2020 at 01:09 PM.

So with our staff having a meeting with Herbert does that mean we have a fan who is clueless?

Last edited by BennyBlades44; 03-31-2020 at 12:54 PM.

CB Dre Kirkpatrick released by Bengals, has a Guenther connection.

Quote Originally Posted by Plunkett4HoF View Post
    CB Dre Kirkpatrick released by Bengals, has a Guenther connection.
    I wonder how much he would cost? 3-4 million a year?

Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    Respect is earned.

-Stork

Dude you bash Carr so much but don’t even factor in that like every game he had us winning at halftime only to have the other team put up like 300 passing yards and 28 points in the second half. How in your mind is that Carr’s fault??!! In order for us to win our qb needs a comeback win, 250 yards, 3td’s and no turnovers in the second half of every game due to our trash defense and lack of ability to make halftime adjustments to protect a lead. There isn’t a qb in the league who can pull that off consistently. With even a top 20 defense we would have been like 11-5 and in the playoffs. Maybe if you actually watched the games you would know that and you would stop with the tired old broken record. “Oh but he threw it away on a 4th and goal with no open receivers in an unwinnable game!!! What a quitter!! Wahhh wahhh”. That has been your only contribution in like a year and honestly at this point nobody cares about your stubborn, tired out, clueless, closed minded opinion. You are basically bad comic relief on this site. You don’t get to be the old wise man you think you are when you don’t even watch the games. Sorry man. And when you try and expect it to be taken as fact it just makes you sound like an idiot. Don’t even bother with some pompous belittling response because nobody wants to hear you spout any more of your ignorant b.s. This isn’t even a personal attack just the plain as day truth. Hate to break it to you but in the real world Carr is probably the best qb the raiders have ever had with the numbers to back it up. If he went to the Patriots he would probably win 3 Super Bowls by the time he retires. you should do yourself a favor and just stop typing since nothing you say is even relevant and you are just a trolling at this point. Best wishes to you and your loved ones in these troubled times.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBlades44 View Post
    Dude you bash Carr so much but don’t even factor in that like every game he had us winning at halftime only to have the other team put up like 300 passing yards and 28 points in the second half. How in your mind is that Carr’s fault??!! In order for us to win our qb needs a comeback win, 250 yards, 3td’s and no turnovers in the second half of every game due to our trash defense and lack of ability to make halftime adjustments to protect a lead. There isn’t a qb in the league who can pull that off consistently. With even a top 20 defense we would have been like 11-5 and in the playoffs. Maybe if you actually watched the games you would know that and you would stop with the tired old broken record. “Oh but he threw it away on a 4th and goal with no open receivers in an unwinnable game!!! What a quitter!! Wahhh wahhh”. That has been your only contribution in like a year and honestly at this point nobody cares about your stubborn, tired out, clueless, closed minded opinion. You are basically bad comic relief on this site. You don’t get to be the old wise man you think you are when you don’t even watch the games. Sorry man. And when you try and expect it to be taken as fact it just makes you sound like an idiot. Don’t even bother with some pompous belittling response because nobody wants to hear you spout any more of your ignorant b.s. This isn’t even a personal attack just the plain as day truth. Hate to break it to you but in the real world Carr is probably the best qb the raiders have ever had with the numbers to back it up. If he went to the Patriots he would probably win 3 Super Bowls by the time he retires. you should do yourself a favor and just stop typing since nothing you say is even relevant and you are just a trolling at this point. Best wishes to you and your loved ones in these troubled times.
    You figured out that no one knew who you were speaking to, eh?

Way to be ahead of the curve.

I’m quite confident in my take. Disagreeing with a towering intellect such as yourself only serves to increase that level of confidence.

Stay safe, don’t get other people sick.

-Stork

"Win some games, make the playoffs and show me you got some balls under the bright lights"

-tippa irie

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    I wonder how much he would cost? 3-4 million a year?

We got some serious big decisions to make, they way our cap looks, what’s still hanging and our players we can cut with no dead money, Mayock has some big decisions and I’m looking forward to what he does