Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 23 of 70 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 1044
  1. #331
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Garden of Eden...New Jersey
    Posts
    16,018
    Sin City Raiders has a much better ring to it.

    -Stork


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Win some games, make the playoffs and show me you got some balls under the bright lights"

    -tippa irie

  2. #332
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    56,027

  3. #333
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    16,621
    Quote Originally Posted by krsonekth View Post
    I like this. Crawley started for three season a with Saints/Dolphins. He was released of IR by the Dolphins and is still relatively young.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #334
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Raider Nation
    Posts
    14,648
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    Sin City Raiders has a much better ring to it.

    -Stork


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I agree.

    "...prone to stoogery.".

  5. #335
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Raider Nation
    Posts
    14,648
    Quote Originally Posted by Vallejo Raiders View Post
    Don't debate with anyone who constantly changes the narrative to fit his current argument.....
    Stork is THE most consistent contributor to this forum. The only time he changes the narrative is to dumb it down for some people so they can understand the argument.

    "...prone to stoogery.".

  6. #336
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Raider Nation
    Posts
    14,648
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    ITs kinda strange that we are looking at trying to pick up Byron jones through fa. When he is the 17th ranked cb.
    And in 2013 we drafted a guy named dj, who now plays for the jaguars and is the 10th ranked cb in the nfl. And didn’t give up a td all season(1 of 2 corners that didn’t).
    That does make sense to me. To put it in perspective, only 8 teams worth of starting CBs are better than him. There are 64 Starting QBs in the league, but there are way more than that if you count the backups and nickel corners. 17 is a decent number, one that will not command top CB numbers. So, really, I don't think it is as strange as it looks. DJ didn't work out here. The Jags obviously are a better fit for him, bless his heart.
    Last edited by Wolfe-Raider; 01-24-2020 at 01:31 PM.

    "...prone to stoogery.".

  7. #337
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Raider Nation
    Posts
    14,648
    Quote Originally Posted by krsonekth View Post
    You are an attractive man Wolfe...just saying.
    Awww shucks, thank you.

    "...prone to stoogery.".

  8. #338
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    2,036
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    Stork is THE most consistent contributor to this forum. The only time he changes the narrative is to dumb it down for some people so they can understand the argument.
    I like me some stork. We have been talking on here for years

  9. #339
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    879
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    Stork is THE most consistent contributor to this forum. The only time he changes the narrative is to dumb it down for some people so they can understand the argument.
    Thank god he has you to reply for him idk what we'd do without you Wolf!

  10. #340
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    2,036
    These guys look good to me:
    Shaq Barrett 19.5 sacks(he will get crazy money from tb).
    Byron jones
    Leonard Williams
    Kyle van noy
    Trae Waynes
    Bradley roby

  11. #341
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Sacramento CA
    Posts
    484
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    Stork is THE most consistent contributor to this forum. The only time he changes the narrative is to dumb it down for some people so they can understand the argument.

  12. #342
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Sacramento CA
    Posts
    484
    Chris Jones
    Byron Jones
    Corey Littleton
    Anthony Harris
    Chris Harris Jr
    Justin Simmons

    1 or 2 of these guys would be sweet.

  13. #343
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Raider Nation
    Posts
    14,648
    Quote Originally Posted by Vallejo Raiders View Post
    Thank god he has you to reply for him idk what we'd do without you Wolf!
    I am glad to be of service, but I am not sure if the Almighty put me here for that purpose, however we all know he works in mysterious ways. Also, you dropped the E on my name, give it back.

    "...prone to stoogery.".

  14. #344
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Garden of Eden...New Jersey
    Posts
    16,018
    Quote Originally Posted by Vallejo Raiders View Post
    Thank god he has you to reply for him idk what we'd do without you Wolf!
    Why would I reply to drivel?

    Even though we often disagree, about things much more important than football, Wolfe and I maintain a respectful friendship. He replied because he knew I wouldn’t.

    -Stork


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Win some games, make the playoffs and show me you got some balls under the bright lights"

    -tippa irie

  15. #345
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    879
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    Why would I reply to drivel?
    Even though we often disagree, about things much more important than football, Wolfe and I maintain a respectful friendship. He replied because he knew I wouldn’t.

    -Stork


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    But its false though. You say you hate quitters but you loved it when we got Carson Palmer right. Was he not a quitter?

Page 23 of 70 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •