Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 196 of 198 FirstFirst ... 96146186194195196197198 LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 2961
    15 mil for a safety??? Adams is not Troy polamalu. Randle will be a good safety who will thrive in our d. I like Abram and randle at s.

Who will play the other lb position? Lee? Morrow?

Can't find the offseason thread but I guess this is the most appropriate. The Death Star looking quite nice at night. I cannot wait to see it fully lit up this fall.

https://www.raiders.com/stadium/alle...adium-live-cam

Love it. Death Star

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Love it. Death Star
    Same.

"...prone to stoogery.".

15 mil for a safety??? Adams is not Troy polamalu. Randle will be a good safety who will thrive in our d. I like Abram and randle at s.

Who will play the other lb position? Lee? Morrow?
    I think theyd like to pencil in muse when hes ready.

Quote Originally Posted by FarOutIos View Post
    I think theyd like to pencil in muse when hes ready.
    Word is will compton is in talks to resign but nothing official yet.

We face some good rbs this year. And we have no run stuffing lbs. is this a big weakness???

We face some good rbs this year. And we have no run stuffing lbs. is this a big weakness???
    Let me help you with that. Kwiatkoski!!!!
    Last edited by krsonekth; 06-18-2020 at 09:32 PM.

Linebackers? We won't need them. Our defensive line will be so badass that by the time opposing QBs turn to hand off the ball, there will be four defenders to either get the sack, or the TFL on every single running play. They'll have to come up with a new name for the line of scrimmage. Something catchy like, "Death Valley."

Hey, it's still the offseason, a fella can dream, can't he?

Kwiatkoski. From what I have read on the man, he is good against the run.

"...prone to stoogery.".

They had AMPLE OPPORTUNITY to get Blake Martinez , or that dude from Cleveland, they chose not to.They did not want to spend the money, and YES we are going into another season weak at LB.

They have an opportunity to get another great proven safety, they will reject him also.

The great Raider teams traded for players often. Giving up 2 firsts for Ted Hendricks, or 2 firsts for M Haynes...

You don't have to give up that much for J Adams, offer a 1st , 4th and the RG(is where I would start). We still have free agency to find another LB, the problem is-- we have to wait til the end of 2020.

It's OK to trade for proven talent, especially if they are young. Building a SP team exclusively from the draft is almost impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by krsonekth View Post
    Let me help you with that. Kwiatkoski!!!!
    Considering he has started a whole 8 games last year and played 3 teams that actually run the ball. I want to believe but not sold yet. So hes great against run and great against the pass. Why was he a fa?

We just starting kwaitkoski and Littleton against mccafferty??? Was thinking we should resign someone like Compton or burfict.

Quote Originally Posted by rubiconraider View Post
    They had AMPLE OPPORTUNITY to get Blake Martinez , or that dude from Cleveland, they chose not to.They did not want to spend the money, and YES we are going into another season weak at LB.

They have an opportunity to get another great proven safety, they will reject him also.

The great Raider teams traded for players often. Giving up 2 firsts for Ted Hendricks, or 2 firsts for M Haynes...

You don't have to give up that much for J Adams, offer a 1st , 4th and the RG(is where I would start). We still have free agency to find another LB, the problem is-- we have to wait til the end of 2020.

It's OK to trade for proven talent, especially if they are young. Building a SP team exclusively from the draft is almost impossible.
    I think they like the tandom of Abram and randel.