Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 63 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    There are worse QBs than Carr, I think we can all agree on that. Carr is a decent QB, but I think he is middle of the road and I think he is enamored with his stat line more than he is with wins. He does not have that fire great athletes have, that desire to win at everything. I mean, what's another loss?
    's
    Next year Carr will be probably the 17th ranked contract in the nfl. Avg.

This is what will end up happening(prediction time). We will draft a number one wr. We will draft upgrades at lb and cb. Probably will get a fa who will be an upgrade. With this being said, we were one game from the playoffs with a bad d and no number one wr. So after all these upgrades, we make the playoffs and become a contender. You win, people stop being rediculous(except a select few).

Quote Originally Posted by sicknick12 View Post
    Agreed Stork, No way should one Qb make more then the other and it just keeps climbing and climbing. The cap number keeps increasing, That should only raise the %of the cap for that position. And not just the qb but every position.

I am sure this will come down the line, When one qb wants half the available cap.
    Dak just turned down 30 mil a year!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle View Post
    Big ben has won 2 superbowls. He has earned his salary and put himself on an elite list of QBs who can say they won multiple rings

Their defense has faded from its glory days but he still remains a permanent fixture in the playoffs. Thats my point really... despite the whole team changing the qb keeps winning. Legion of boom completely gone Russ keeps winning... same can be said about all the top paid qbs for the most part
    Howís many playoffs wins did Wilson or Big Ben win this year? Boom is gone. Polamalu is gone. A brown is gone. D means a lot to a team.

Raiders Free Agency 2020 Edition:

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    So your big idea is to have a qb come in that had a 1-5 record as a starter last year? With. 5.5 yard a play avg? Talk about a checkdown Charlie. Bad idea.

This irritating quitter crap is stupid. You call this kid a quitter when he has been fighting with subpar wr group and a horrible defense.

But you defend a guy who constantly REQUESTED to leave(that would be quitting). He had hofs at pretty much every position. But still was a quitter.
    Lol, I was asked to name names...I named names. I could get both for a fraction of what we pay our quitter and have money to build depth elsewhere...and probably not suffer for my troubles. Besides, I thought w/l didnít matter for QBs? Who did he have around him in Washington?

The quitter crap is evidential, deal with it. It happened. Itís very annoying, yes. He doesnít fight to win.

The Stabler thing is mystifying. I donít defend him, I donít think heís a HoFíer, I do think he shaved points. But he was a gamer and was extremely dangerous with a game on the line.

He requested a trade...we traded him and we won more than we previously had. But understand, this is a desperate false equivalency youíre employing here. Whether a demand for a trade, holdouts and the like are quitting is an entirely separate conversation...but they damned sure donít happen on the field where Charminís special brand of cowardice is on display. Where he shows he doesnít Ďwant ití bad enough.

-Stork

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by themadstork; 01-16-2020 at 11:57 AM.
    "Win some games, make the playoffs and show me you got some balls under the bright lights"

-tippa irie

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Howís many playoffs wins did Wilson or Big Ben win this year? Boom is gone. Polamalu is gone. A brown is gone. D means a lot to a team.
    So you are using this year to base their career lol? Big ben was injured all year and Russ did win round 1 knocking the eagles out, then he lost by 5 in lambeu field. Great year again for him

Two teir 1 FAs.

Chris Jones - Ryan Tannehill (if not tagged he is unrestricted FA.. 25.1m for tag)

Mid Tier- AJ Green, James Bradbury (#1 Wr, #1 corner)

Rest of capital - depth and value players

Draft - Linebackers, 1 WR, 1 Safety

Playoffs...
    Last edited by HawaiiStyle; 01-16-2020 at 10:40 AM.

If we draft a safety, can we please get one that can cover? Someone comfortable in space? We donít need another half-assed linebacker.

-Stork

"Win some games, make the playoffs and show me you got some balls under the bright lights"

-tippa irie

Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    If we draft a safety, can we please get one that can cover? Someone comfortable in space? We donít need another half-assed linebacker.

-Stork

Agreed i feel this draft has a few to be had in the 3rd that can start for us week 1

So you are using this year to base their career lol? Big ben was injured all year and Russ did win round 1 knocking the eagles out, then he lost by 5 in lambeu field. Great year again for him
    Wilson makes 34 mil a year. I like Wilson a lot. But without a good d, he hasnít won a sb.

Big Ben hasnít won one without a dominant d and top wrs.

I have been trying to let people know we have to have a good d to do anything. Or at least get a couple of good players. We get a new hot shot qb, we will still lose. We have to build up the d and wr group or we wonít make the playoffs again.

But they are alwsys in the hunt with or without these extra assets. Thats why they are worth the money

Big no thanks to Winston.

-Stork

Stork, do u think Mariota would be a good pick up?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

Why people wanna address positions that aren't weakness is beyond me. We'd be an even bigger **** showing some of yall than our front office. And that's sad....

But they are alwsys in the hunt with or without these extra assets. Thats why they are worth the money
    Antonio Brown gone, shazier gone, Bell gone= No winning record this year.

Case Keenum and/or Sean Mannion...cheap.

Ditch Carr for a 2nd or 3rd. Use our assets to fix the D.

Run the ball and use play-action.

Happy?

-Stork

Thanks for your input. But no way would I be happy with Keenum or Mannion. Cheap.

Figured you'd throw out Marriota or at least some names worthy of thought or discussion.

Though, I do agree we should run the ball and use play action. A lot. Regardless of who we have at QB...
    "We don't take what the defense gives us; we take whatever the hell we want." - Al Davis

ONE NATION, DOMINATION, RAIDER NATION!

Quote Originally Posted by slvr&blck760 View Post
    Thanks for your input. But no way would I be happy with Keenum or Mannion. Cheap.

Figured you'd throw out Marriota or at least some names worthy of thought or discussion.

Though, I do agree we should run the ball and use play action. A lot. Regardless of who we have at QB...
    And you feel youíre the arbiter of what is worthy of thought or discussion. Gotcha.

Good talk, glad I participated.

-Stork

-tippa irie

Page 14 of 63 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast