Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 182 of 196 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184192 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 2926
    Quote Originally Posted by maledicent View Post
    We seem to agree one starting corner is a must. I understand we were 29 out of 32. I'm just stating we earned that ranking without both our projected starting safeties. We had to sign guys off the streets who were aweful. Even though we dont know what Abram brings to the table he is still considered starting caliber not some washed up unemployed vet off the streets. You have to believe he is an upgrade no? Get one more corner who can play. You are being unrealistic if you think we wont have a few weaknesses. Every team has holes even the Chiefs. When you have to spend a majority of your cap on the offensive line to protect your quarterback who takes up the biggest chunk of your salary cap. Obviously it will trickle down to other positions.
    Our investment in OL is more about running wide zone blocking actually. Big guys who can move are rare and expensive. But carry on itís all about Carr.

You seem to be forgetting our secondary completely fell apart because we lost both our starting safeties. Lack of communication and talent lead to that hot mess. Mullen appears to be better than Conley. Joyner is a good slot corner. Randall has been better than KJ and we get a promising player in Abrams back while adding a solid backup in Heath. Lawson, Nixon and Johnson is decent depth. We absolutely need one more corner but it certainly isnt as bad as the picture you paint.
    Great secondary play is about teamwork and communication. You need a couple of studs who can 1on 1 deal with people but in the main consistency. This group in 2 years might be okay. But letís not paint a picture of pro bowlers just quite yet. We have no idea how good this group are, they havenít played enough to know ****. Whereís your confidence coming from based on what?

Not the ideal place to post, but not sure General is either.

https://twitter.com/NBCSRaiders/stat...42034229276672

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
    Great secondary play is about teamwork and communication. You need a couple of studs who can 1on 1 deal with people but in the main consistency. This group in 2 years might be okay. But letís not paint a picture of pro bowlers just quite yet. We have no idea how good this group are, they havenít played enough to know ****. Whereís your confidence coming from based on what?
    Why is everyone forgetting about ken crawley he plays cb and was signed by the team after the season lol

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderAce View Post
    Why is everyone forgetting about ken crawley he plays cb and was signed by the team after the season lol
    I believe he was converted from butcher, does a nice lamb shank cut

Quote Originally Posted by Plunkett4HoF View Post

I watched this the inclined crunches and couldnít make out each guy clearly. First guy was killing it nice form next two guys looked bad and didnít complete a full rep lol

I watched this the inclined crunches and couldnít make out each guy clearly. First guy was killing it nice form next two guys looked bad and didnít complete a full rep lol
    Right, I'm more happy that Cle is actually putting in the work.

Right, I'm more happy that Cle is actually putting in the work.
    Max outshone him heís got a lot to prove. Hope it lights his fire

Our investment in OL is more about running wide zone blocking actually. Big guys who can move are rare and expensive. But carry on itís all about Carr.
    You think 6'8 370 lbs. Trent Brown got all that money because he is agile? Old man Richie Incognito is all of a sudden nimble Hoy vey

I use judgement to determine what I think are our best option.
    Sound familar?

You think 6'8 370 lbs. Trent Brown got all that money because he is agile? Old man Richie Incognito is all of a sudden nimble Hoy vey
    Are you kidding me? Donít you watch football? Go look at Trents ladder footwork drills yes a 380 man is agile. Go listen to Titans Tackle Taylor Lewan rave about Richies mobility on boys on bus. I swear you guys donít watch football

I use judgement to determine what I think are our best option.
    Sound familar?
    Judgement of what? was the question. What are you basing your judgement on?

Raiders Free Agency 2020 Edition:

Judgement of what? was the question. What are you basing your judgement on?
    You are like a one legged man in an *** kicking contest on this forum. You are feuding with everyone.

You would get a lot further if you would quit questioning everyoneís football IQ every time they do not share your opinion.

Just a little secret from the pros [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We really need the DL to be a Force next season and pressure the QB. It would eliminate a lot of defensive liabilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    You are like a one legged man in an *** kicking contest on this forum. You are feuding with everyone.

You would get a lot further if you would quit questioning everyoneís football IQ every time they do not share your opinion.

Just a little secret from the pros [emoji12]

That's what the English historically do. Fight with everyone. Turn on their allies. Amazing we supposedly root for the same team. Hopefully young spector who never grew up playing this game has at least adopted the American tradition in visiting a dentist.
    Last edited by maledicent; 04-09-2020 at 02:30 AM.