Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 176 of 196 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176177178186 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,640 of 2931
    Quote Originally Posted by chibberaider View Post
    Making more cap space...

Impressive

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBlades44 View Post
    Bottom line is if we traded Carr for Brady even 5 years ago Carrís fingers would be full of rings and We would be in the same spot we are in unable to get over the hump without defense. Carr is very similar to Brady but on a horrible team lol.
    Unfounded speculation.

Quitters never prosper.

-Stork

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Win some games, make the playoffs and show me you got some balls under the bright lights"

-tippa irie

Bottom line is if we traded Carr for Brady even 5 years ago Carrís fingers would be full of rings and We would be in the same spot we are in unable to get over the hump without defense. Carr is very similar to Brady but on a horrible team lol.
    Carr is similar to Brady? lol

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    Carr is similar to Brady? lol

Only more athletic and with better arm talent. Their play styles are very similar

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Impressive
    I wasnít way late trying to post this. Great job by mayock. I can see a couple more folks restructuring too.

Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    Unfounded speculation.

Quitters never prosper.

-Stork

More trolling one liners making you sound incompetent not a surprise. You dont even watch the games your opinion is less than worthless. Youíre so clueless itís like a sad joke.

Unfounded speculation.

Quitters never prosper.

-Stork

Of course they do. Stabler quit on the team. Demanding to be traded. Not showing up to meetings,etc. is stabler in the hall of fame?
    One of the biggest quitters and bad decision makers in raider history.

Only more athletic and with better arm talent. Their play styles are very similar
    Not sure about that, but 90% of the game for QB's is between the ears. And we know where this ends.

More trolling one liners making you sound incompetent not a surprise. You dont even watch the games your opinion is less than worthless. Youíre so clueless itís like a sad joke.
    One line is all it takes to refute your unfounded speculation.

Were you perceptive, youíd take note that I donít comment on things that require having seen games from last year. Charminís flaws have been evident for years.

Well, evident to those in afraid to see the truth. Or, you know, intelligent enough.

I wonder how long itíll be until you abounding this account and move on to the next one.

-Stork

"Win some games, make the playoffs and show me you got some balls under the bright lights"

-tippa irie

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Of course they do. Stabler quit on the team. Demanding to be traded. Not showing up to meetings,etc. is stabler in the hall of fame?
    One of the biggest quitters and bad decision makers in raider history.
    You keep asserting that, without a single shred of anything resembling evidence.

-Stork

-tippa irie

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    Not sure about that, but 90% of the game for QB's is between the ears. And we know where this ends.
    Hopefully with Carr getting better playcalling and elite defense.

One line is all it takes to refute your unfounded speculation.

Were you perceptive, youíd take note that I donít comment on things that require having seen games from last year. Charminís flaws have been evident for years.

Well, evident to those in afraid to see the truth. Or, you know, intelligent enough.

I wonder how long itíll be until you abounding this account and move on to the next one.

-Stork

More rambling nonsense and pathetic personal attacks. Iím starting to think Alzheimerís has set in with this poor old man.

I know Carrís family have been known to attack his critics online, didnít know theyíd venture into here. With an added bonus of comparing him to Brady, pretty hilarious stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Wang View Post
    I know Carrís family have been known to attack his critics online, didnít know theyíd venture into here. With an added bonus of comparing him to Brady, pretty hilarious stuff.
    Brady wonít go .500 this season without his defense and Belichicks playcalling/cheating. Doesnít matter if he has good WRís heís washed up did you even watch him last season? He will limp into retirement proven to be a mediocre qb who landed in the best system ever. Watch stidham become a pro bowler and get the pats into the playoffs with that elite D.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    I wasnít way late trying to post this. Great job by mayock. I can see a couple more folks restructuring too.
    I think most of that space covers the other agreed contracts