Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 173 of 196 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175183 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 2931
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyBlades44 View Post
    Dude you bash Carr so much but donít even factor in that like every game he had us winning at halftime only to have the other team put up like 300 passing yards and 28 points in the second half. How in your mind is that Carrís fault??!! In order for us to win our qb needs a comeback win, 250 yards, 3tdís and no turnovers in the second half of every game due to our trash defense and lack of ability to make halftime adjustments to protect a lead. There isnít a qb in the league who can pull that off consistently. With even a top 20 defense we would have been like 11-5 and in the playoffs. Maybe if you actually watched the games you would know that and you would stop with the tired old broken record. ďOh but he threw it away on a 4th and goal with no open receivers in an unwinnable game!!! What a quitter!! Wahhh wahhhĒ. That has been your only contribution in like a year and honestly at this point nobody cares about your stubborn, tired out, clueless, closed minded opinion. You are basically bad comic relief on this site. You donít get to be the old wise man you think you are when you donít even watch the games. Sorry man. And when you try and expect it to be taken as fact it just makes you sound like an idiot. Donít even bother with some pompous belittling response because nobody wants to hear you spout any more of your ignorant b.s. This isnít even a personal attack just the plain as day truth. Hate to break it to you but in the real world Carr is probably the best qb the raiders have ever had with the numbers to back it up. If he went to the Patriots he would probably win 3 Super Bowls by the time he retires. you should do yourself a favor and just stop typing since nothing you say is even relevant and you are just a trolling at this point. Best wishes to you and your loved ones in these troubled times.
    The best QB that they've had? No. That's a pretty tall statement. supporting a QB that hasn't won a playoff game. Takes more than stats to be a successful QB.

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    The best QB that they've had? No. That's a pretty tall statement. supporting a QB that hasn't won a playoff game. Takes more than stats to be a successful QB.
    Name one better?? Thats what I thought lol. Donít even say Gannon with his hall of fame all pro roster. Itís not his fault heís had bottom feeder supporting cast his whole career. Even the year he was almost
    MVP our roster was average at best. If he had been with the niners in the super bowl they would have stomped the chiefs for sure.
    Last edited by BennyBlades44; 03-31-2020 at 04:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    You figured out that no one knew who you were speaking to, eh?

Way to be ahead of the curve.

Iím quite confident in my take. Disagreeing with a towering intellect such as yourself only serves to increase that level of confidence.

Stay safe, donít get other people sick.

-Stork

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Blah blah words words. I promise you anyone who saw that knew exactly who I was talking to quotes or not. Pathetic comeback old man. Donít care how confident you are in your ignorance just makes you sound more like a pompous moron. Here is an idea maybe watch a game or something so you have some idea what you are talking about. Or maybe go cheer for The Chiefs since they have the only qb you deem acceptable. Either way you have become nothing but an annoying troll. This forum would be 10x better if you disappeared from it.

Name one better?? Thats what I thought lol. Donít even say Gannon with his hall of fame all pro roster. Itís not his fault heís had bottom feeder supporting cast his whole career. Even the year he was almost
    MVP our roster was average at best. If he had been with the niners an in the super bowl they would have stomped the chiefs for sure.
    Plunkett 2SB's......Stabler 1SB. And yes....Gannon.

Blah blah words words. I promise you anyone who saw that knew exactly who I was talking to quotes or not. Pathetic comeback old man. Donít care how confident you are in your ignorance just makes you sound more like a pompous moron. Here is an idea maybe watch a game or something so you have some idea what you are talking about. Or maybe go cheer for The Chiefs since they have the only qb you deem acceptable. Either way you have become nothing but an annoying troll. This forum would be 10x better if you disappeared from it.
    Charming.

Sorry my opinion moves you so. Maybe you should consider getting over it?

Remember, you started this, I have no clue who you are or what you think.

-Stork

"Win some games, make the playoffs and show me you got some balls under the bright lights"

-tippa irie

Charming.

Sorry my opinion moves you so. Maybe you should consider getting over it?

Remember, you started this, I have no clue who you are or what you think.

-Stork

Actually you started this with the clueless arrogant one liners youíve been trolling this forum with the last year dude. Iím just one of the many people sick of hearing it.

Ok guys lets get back on topic. Thanks

Actually you started this with the clueless arrogant one liners youíve been trolling this forum with the last year dude. Iím just one of the many people sick of hearing it.
    Truth hurts little buddy. Life is all about navigating opposing views.

Prolly time to grow up, eh?

-Stork

"Win some games, make the playoffs and show me you got some balls under the bright lights"

-tippa irie

Plunkett had the 10th and 13th ranked defense the years heís won the super bowl

Stabler had the 12th ranked defense the year he won the super bowl.

Gannon had the 6th ranked defense and 2 hall of fame wide receivers the year he choked in the super bowl.

Derek Carr has never had a defense in the top 20.

Just for reference Brady has had the 17th, 2nd, 17th, 10th, 5th, and 1st ranked defense the years he won the super bowl.

In other words it is a fact that Carr has never had a roster that has given him a chance to succeed despite being the best qb the raiders have ever had. Bash him all you guys want but the truth is heís overachieved in a pitiful situation his whole career.

Nah...heís cried and quit.

Loser.

-Stork

-tippa irie

Truth hurts little buddy. Life is all about navigating opposing views.

Prolly time to grow up, eh?

-Stork

Give it up bud. Growing up is something you clearly gave up on years ago.

Nah...heís cried and quit.

Loser.

-Stork

Where are your quotes? Nobody has any clue what youíre taking about. Youíre falling behind the curve bud.
    Last edited by BennyBlades44; 03-31-2020 at 05:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Ok guys lets get back on topic. Thanks
    Sorry man he just makes it so easy itís hard not to call him out for trolling. Iíll leave the sad old man alone. Hopefully he will use this as a learning experience and bring something intelligent to this forum for a change.
    Last edited by BennyBlades44; 03-31-2020 at 05:03 PM.

Where are your quotes? Nobody has any clue what youíre taking about. Youíre falling behind the curve bud.
    That one was all for you. Evidently you got the message.

Perhaps you identify with the loser? You find yourself sobbing a lot? Find quitting easy?

-Stork

-tippa irie

https://youtu.be/WqSTXuJeTks

-Stork

-tippa irie