Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 166 of 196 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166167168176 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 2931
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Only Rhodes was a pro bowler 3 out of the last 4 years. Had one average year in 2018.
    Worley wasnít a toilet bowler ever. Huge difference. Heís a top 15 cb. We donít have a top 59 cb. He was a pro bowler because he got beat on deep balls all the time(sounds rediculous, doesnít it). Vikes want to lower his fa value and resign him for less
    He played with a better front 7 than Worley. DB's look much better when QB'S are forced to throw because of pressure. I'd sign Worley again. Until we have a dominate front 7 we shouldn't pay too much for a CB. I just hope we take Murray at 19 and don't reach for a CB. Front 7 has to be our focus IMO.

I think front 7 has been our focus, just by the way our FA went. Signing Kwiatkoski, Littleton, Collins, Nassib kind of showed that and I donít see us drafting a MIKE LB only to kick one of our high signing LBís to a 2d LB we barely use... I see us drafting a LB in the 3rd rd.

Thatís what happens when you hang onto a quitter for too long.

-Stork

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Win some games, make the playoffs and show me you got some balls under the bright lights"

-tippa irie

There are rumblings that Deshaun Watson wants a trade.... due to him and Bill OBrien beings blasted for racism. Watson is pretty incredible id persue that avenue if possible

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle View Post
    There are rumblings that Deshaun Watson wants a trade.... due to him and Bill OBrien beings blasted for racism. Watson is pretty incredible id persue that avenue if possible
    Bill OíBrien will be tired long before they trade Watson. However, if he becomes available we should be all about it.

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle View Post
    12th and Carr........anyone not doing that?

AJ Green in a trade to us keeps coming up. That would be interesting. Then who do we go after in round 1?

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    AJ Green in a trade to us keeps coming up. That would be interesting. Then who do we go after in round 1?
    Didnít he get tagged? Heís due to make 17m, I believe, not sure thatís logical

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Didnít he get tagged? Heís due to make 17m, I believe, not sure thatís logical
    Nothing in print, but rumors say that he wouldn't be happy, and might sit out the OTA's.

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    Nothing in print, but rumors say that he wouldn't be happy, and might sit out the OTA's.
    Not going to be much leverage as there wonít be OTAs this year. And sitting out training camp has a much harsher penalty this year as it doesnít count as a year towards FA.

Per mike Florio. Somewhere in the last week

Quote Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay View Post
    Not going to be much leverage as there wonít be OTAs this year. And sitting out training camp has a much harsher penalty this year as it doesnít count as a year towards FA.

Per mike Florio. Somewhere in the last week
    I think the "not being happy" is sending a message to the Bengals.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Bill OíBrien will be tired long before they trade Watson. However, if he becomes available we should be all about it.
    Watson's agent should definitely turn the heat up under O'Brien's chair. I still can't believe he made that trade. Proven, elite WRs who have good chemistry with your all-world QB should be untouchable...usually.

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    This seems to be the theme this year. Former faces of the franchise on the move.

Quote Originally Posted by RC RAIDER View Post
    He played with a better front 7 than Worley. DB's look much better when QB'S are forced to throw because of pressure. I'd sign Worley again. Until we have a dominate front 7 we shouldn't pay too much for a CB. I just hope we take Murray at 19 and don't reach for a CB. Front 7 has to be our focus IMO.
    So you donít want to grab a good cb in a division with the chiefs wr group? And btw, they are trying to move up for ruggs(local reporters are putting out there). To match him with hill, hardman and kelce.