Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 58 of 182 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108158 ... LastLast
    I would still like to sign a cb or two in fa. There are some really good ones and some that are young and still better than what we have. That would clear up the draft so we can just go bpa.
    Donít like any wrs in fa. Except green.

Quote Originally Posted by PHIL MAGROIN View Post
    I personally would pass on him and spend the money on Erik Armstead. He is what Guenther is looking for a guy who can play DE and then DT on passing downs & has experience doing this at the NFL level. He also had a career high 10 sacks 2019 (clearly playing in a contract year but he can play both run a pass). He would also add good experience to the team and room 😎👍
    Iíd be hesitant to spend a lot of DE even if itís a specific role. With Ferrel and Max as our starting bookends I think we need to improve elsewhere. I think we should bring back Dion Jordan for that DE to DT role. He will also be much cheaper. When he joined it looks like he took that role and let Ferrel play just DE. Ferrel played better because of it and Jordan did well getting pressure from the DT hybrid spot. Heís much more a pure athlete even at his age than Ferrel.

I think we should spend our money at the top LB and CB. Once we have that covered the rest should be shorter deals to build depth and keep flexibility with the cap. If thereís a chance for Green at WR then we need to take that.

The #Browns cleared some cap space today, releasing four players from the previous regime: CB TJ Carrie, TE Demetrius Harris, G Eric Kush and LB Adarius Taylor.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Lol I was just about to post this... intriguing

I can definitely see the Raiders as a destination or possible destination for Tom Brady especially if it means getting rid of Derek Carr but also the thought of Brady in a market like Las Vegas...you're almost guaranteed to sell out every game especially with the box office attraction the box office allure that is Brady

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Looks like theyíll be targeting Okudah at 3. Slay is good but not worth what it would cost to acquire him and he wants a new bigger contract and heís already a top paid CB.

Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    What does Iloka give you that Abram and Joseph canít? Seems superfluous to me.

I think youíll see Joyner at free safety. It remains to be seen if he can be effective.

At some point we need to figure out how to cover. Iloka does not help that.

-Stork

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Iloka brings 2 things that I like to the table. 1, he's so much taller than the rest of the safeties we have, making him better in coverage for jump balls and red zone defense. 2, he adds depth to the safety position. Remember, Abram is reckless and didn't last an entire game last season. As much as I like him, he's no sure bet to play a full 16 games.

Iloka offers a veteran presence in a very young backfield. He's familiar with Guenther's system from his days in cincy. I feel like he'd make a smooth transition into this defense and serve as a coach on the field.

Iloka has confidence and has played on some very high caliber defenses in Minnesota, Cincy and found some success in Dallas.

He'll bring some fire power to our defense, headiness, and adds a height/size advantage that we lack at safety and will fuel competition.

I too think Lamarcus Joyner moves to FS. The move seems fitting for multiple reasons.
    "We don't take what the defense gives us; we take whatever the hell we want." - Al Davis

ONE NATION, DOMINATION, RAIDER NATION!

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    I can definitely see the Raiders as a destination or possible destination for Tom Brady especially if it means getting rid of Derek Carr but also the thought of Brady in a market like Las Vegas...you're almost guaranteed to sell out every game especially with the box office attraction the box office allure that is Brady
    So you're saying you agree with selling out?

NO TO BRADY! He's not the answer.
    "We don't take what the defense gives us; we take whatever the hell we want." - Al Davis

ONE NATION, DOMINATION, RAIDER NATION!

Quote Originally Posted by slvr&blck760 View Post
    Iloka brings 2 things that I like to the table. 1, he's so much taller than the rest of the safeties we have, making him better in coverage for jump balls and red zone defense. 2, he adds depth to the safety position. Remember, Abram is reckless and didn't last an entire game last season. As much as I like him, he's no sure bet to play a full 16 games.

Iloka offers a veteran presence in a very young backfield. He's familiar with Guenther's system from his days in cincy. I feel like he'd make a smooth transition into this defense and serve as a coach on the field.

Iloka has confidence and has played on some very high caliber defenses in Minnesota, Cincy and found some success in Dallas.

He'll bring some fire power to our defense, headiness, and adds a height/size advantage that we lack at safety and will fuel competition.

I too think Lamarcus Joyner moves to FS. The move seems fitting for multiple reasons.
    If Iloka is so good, why has he been out of the league for over a year, despite taking multiple visits? I mean, itís possible heís pricing himself out of a job, but usually in-season, guys are willing to sign to increase their value for the next offseason, no?

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle View Post
    WR Robby Anderson is looking for 13-15m per year.

He isnt worth 9 in my opinion. a 600-700 yard guy. I really hope we dont waste our cap on him.
    I am not interested in Anderson at all, we can do better.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by slvr&blck760 View Post
    So you're saying you agree with selling out?

NO TO BRADY! He's not the answer.
    You're saying you would rather have Carr over Brady? Don't make me laugh...Brady is the GOAT

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    I am not interested in Anderson at all, we can do better.
    Likewise.

-Stork

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Win some games, make the playoffs and show me you got some balls under the bright lights"

-tippa irie

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle View Post
    Pigs fly, snowballs in hell and all that.

This is crazy talk.

"...prone to stoogery.".

haha AB has to get reinstated by the NFL before he starts trying to lobby for a team to give him a chance