Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 70 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by slvr&blck760 View Post
    No. I just won't waste my time on Mannion or Keenum. There's nothing to discuss there.

I'd expect improvement going forward. From Carr or his replacement.

Mannion nor Keenum offer anything.
    Really? I find competitiveness an improvement over Carr. I also find the addition of a few more pieces on defense an improvement. But I got vision and most other folks wear bi-focals.

-Stork

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Win some games, make the playoffs and show me you got some balls under the bright lights"

-tippa irie

Quote Originally Posted by krsonekth View Post
    I just came here to post the same tweets haha Iíll believe it when I see it.

Really, why would Brady come to the Raiders? We couldn't even get Hundley to come here. Dana White is loco

We have a great line so he stays clean, great TE , edelman type in renfrow, great run game plus he wants to go west coast and his mom lives fairly close

Quote Originally Posted by maledicent View Post
    Really, why would Brady come to the Raiders? We couldn't even get Hundley to come here. Dana White is loco
    Hundley wanted to go home and play for his home team in Arizona. Las Vegas is a lot closer to Arizona than Oakland was. Maybe we have a better shot this time around [emoji6]

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle View Post
    We have a great line so he stays clean, great TE , edelman type in renfrow, great run game plus he wants to go west coast and his mom lives fairly close
    I think their is some serious consideration on his part, reports are saying that he wants to test FA and wonít sign an extension before FA starts. As much as I loathe him, if it helps get rid of Carr, Iíd take Brady for a year or two haha

I would take Brady for 1-2 years and groom the guy behind him

I said cut Carr before but trades are a better route if we can get anything and ship him to the NFC

FA signings will ultimately shape the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    Really? I find competitiveness an improvement over Carr. I also find the addition of a few more pieces on defense an improvement. But I got vision and most other folks wear bi-focals.

-Stork

What I find funny is that people think that both can't be fixed at the same time. With all that cap and early picks, getting a better QB and improving the WR position along with the defense is not out of the realm of possibility here.

What I find funny is that people think that both can't be fixed at the same time. With all that cap and early picks, getting a better QB and improving the WR position along with the defense is not out of the realm of possibility here.
    Itís not out of the realm but itís also extremely unrealistic. Car is what 20 million and 5 in dead money. Rookie QB is a crapshoot and FA QBs that are clearly better are also a stretch at best to come here. Theyíd also cost more than Carrís 20 million. And then weíd either have to trade or cut him. Rookie in the first to sit behind Carr for a year isnít the worst option but Iíd rather use that on an impact player for day 1. Iím on board with using a 3rd if thereís someone we like there but 3rd round QBs are usually in the 3rd for a reason. If Carr busts next year their unlikely to be ready. So the issue becomes do we spend draft pick this year or wait 1 more and spend cap space this year.

We can always move up next year in the draft with future draft capital and go after a QB. If their really concerned an option would be to punt one of those 1st to a team looking to move up for a first next year and a later pick this year.

Whatever we do, we canít just dip our toe in. We need to be decisive. I realistically just donít see this year as that year. Carr gets year 1 in LV. We build the rest of the team. After that, itís playoffs or bust. We miss out next year and heís likely done.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Itís not out of the realm but itís also extremely unrealistic. Car is what 20 million and 5 in dead money. Rookie QB is a crapshoot and FA QBs that are clearly better are also a stretch at best to come here. Theyíd also cost more than Carrís 20 million. And then weíd either have to trade or cut him. Rookie in the first to sit behind Carr for a year isnít the worst option but Iíd rather use that on an impact player for day 1. Iím on board with using a 3rd if thereís someone we like there but 3rd round QBs are usually in the 3rd for a reason. If Carr busts next year their unlikely to be ready. So the issue becomes do we spend draft pick this year or wait 1 more and spend cap space this year.

We can always move up next year in the draft with future draft capital and go after a QB. If their really concerned an option would be to punt one of those 1st to a team looking to move up for a first next year and a later pick this year.

Whatever we do, we canít just dip our toe in. We need to be decisive. I realistically just donít see this year as that year. Carr gets year 1 in LV. We build the rest of the team. After that, itís playoffs or bust. We miss out next year and heís likely done.
    5 in dead money is nothing.

Why not lets give a losing career QB a 7th year. I'm all in now.

5 in dead money is nothing.

Why not lets give a losing career QB a 7th year. I'm all in now.
    Yes his career has been losing. So was Tannehill. But now heís off a **** team and playing for one that has a good defense and great RB. All of sudden heís not so bad. We have a great RB. Letís improve the defense now.

Also who are we gonna replace him with? Show me a realistic option thatís better than Carr.

I just threw up in my my mouth a little. Sorry i've been a Brady hater since the Tuck Game. It would be more a slap in the face than the Las Vegas move.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

Page 16 of 70 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast