Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 65 of 172 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115165 ... LastLast
    I just don't see these teams giving up all that much for Carr.. Maybe a 5th or 6th.. Much like Palmer. I said it before if teams know we are moving on then their is no value...

If a team like TB is calling cause Arians thinks Carr is the answer... And is willing to give up a second round pick for him... Then we need to take a step back and really reconsider what we have..

Weíll get a 2nd rounder +

I'm sure we can get a 3rd rounder for carr,or maybe swap one of our 3rds and carr for a 2nd,I'd do it.

Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    Then he completely ignores the run and lays his ears back every single play. And if he gets to a point where individual goals are out of reach, he might just say Ď**** it allí.

Statistical motivation promotes individualism. I want to root for a TEAM trying to win it all.

I want a hungry team and will gladly sacrifice some talent for that hunger and effort.

-Stork

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You're right. Football is a team sport. I want a roster of players like Madd Maxx.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

Sprinkled with some vets.

IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

Let's give back the bears 1st and Carr for Mack!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderMackin View Post
    I say just trade straight across.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderMackin View Post
    And the middle finger.👆👆👆
    2019 NFL MOCK DRAFT!!!
    Pick #4 Josh allen edge rusher kentucky
    Pick #24 deandre baker cornerback georgia
    Pick #27 noah fant tight end iowa
    Pick #35 mack wilson ilb alabama

Tony "el cucuy" ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by raidermike View Post
    You're right. Football is a team sport. I want a roster of players like Madd Maxx.

Mad Maxx, Abrams, and Jacobs. That mindset is what the team needs. Maximum effort every play brings good results.

"...prone to stoogery.".

All you carr haters are going to feel so dumb when he leaves and helps some other team get a ring or two. If we swapped Brady for Carr right now the patriots would be better and we would be worse. Both next season and long term. Give Carr a top 10 D and a Few weapons and he could be an mvp candidate(again). 4000 passing yards, 70%, and a like 3-1 td/int ratio on a team that lets opposing teams score every single possesion. Brady couldnít put up those numbers with a top 5 defense. Literally every possesion we dont score we give up points. Itís a constant uphill battle that you just canít win. Yeah heís a quitter blah blah. Hard not to be when your whole defense quits game in and game out. Build the defense give the guy a chance heís never had.
    Last edited by BennyBlades44; 02-20-2020 at 05:53 PM.

You're not going to get much for Derek, maybe a 2nd.

I think it is going to roll like this:

Derek stays, the rumors are completely over-sensationalized. imho (like all the other ones)
    Raiders bring in a veteran, Rivers, to be back-up and mentor Derek for the year.
    Draft day 1, a quarterback falls to 12 or 19, Raiders take him("for the future")

The rest of the way--- Raiders will sign at least 4 free agents for starting roles and Mayock will continue to find "high character guys" to keep filling holes through out the rest of the draft.

We can't have everybody, but we will get somebody. (in this case, we will get a few somebodies)

2020 will be fun, the Vegas effect will be very impactful for our team.

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    Please explain your thought thought process.
    Gannon is no longer employed by the NFL Carr is lol it was a joke to get feathers rattled lol

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBlades44 View Post
    All you carr haters are going to feel so dumb when he leaves and helps some other team get a ring or two. If we swapped Brady for Carr right now the patriots would be better and we would be worse. Both next season and long term. Give Carr a top 10 D and a Few weapons and he could be an mvp candidate(again). 4000 passing yards, 70%, and a like 3-1 td/int ratio on a team that lets opposing teams score every single possesion. Brady couldnít put up those numbers with a top 5 defense. Literally every possesion we dont score we give up points. Itís a constant uphill battle that you just canít win. Yeah heís a quitter blah blah. Hard not to be when your whole defense quits game in and game out. Build the defense give the guy a chance heís never had.
    Some of us want better. The goal season in and season out is to make it to and win a Super bowl. So far, we've had 1 playoff game that he missed to injury. For the record, I hope he does well if he makes it to another team. I don't think anyone per se is as the kids say "a hater', they want more, want better. All these "if this and when that and if only he had this or that" are excuses, they get about as old as his throwing balls into the dirt or stands when the chips are down. I have seen a good year go from 2k to 3 to 4 thousand yards. Most Qbs can put up those numbers or close, while the percentage rate is great, it is a misleading stat bolstered by 2 yard passes on 3 and 8.

This is year 7. A lot of people here give up on players after the first year, yet Carr, because of one stellar season gets how many seasons to prove himself...8...10? Maybe we give him 20 years and when he retires we say "Man, look at those stats! 4000 yds. and nearly 70% completion rate every year, and wow boys, he averaged 25 TDs a year and only 8 INTS. That's awesome. Too bad he never got a ring." Winning Super Bowls were great, I would love to experience that winning feeling again, it has been WAY too long. The Raiders haven't given us much to cheer about in quite some time. The team needs a fresh start and I don't think Carr is in those plans. BTW NO ONE disagrees that we need to improve the defense. No one.

The people in this forum that point that out are not the only ones. You are hearing it all over sports media, from guys who we all assume know what they are talking about. However, as is the vogue trend (at least I hope it is only a trend) if you say something that someone else disagrees with, they call you names and attack you for your beliefs. We will find out soon what is to happen, until then, I suggest we all reach a modus vivendi until then.
    Last edited by Wolfe-Raider; 02-20-2020 at 07:33 PM.

"...prone to stoogery.".

From 0íplayoff wins to multiple SB Champion ....