Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 164 of 195 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174 ... LastLast
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 2913
    Benson Mayowa, Forgot about him.. Kinda surprised he isn't back. I think he played well.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Oh definitely, his 9m is going to be needed, too bed we wonít get more than a 5th. Unless we re-structure someone
    Someone brought up Trent Brown as someone we could easily restructure and free up cap space. 21 mill this year is a massive hit for a RT. Hell heís making more than our QB, let that sink in for a moment.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Someone brought up Trent Brown as someone we could easily restructure and free up cap space. 21 mill this year is a massive hit for a RT. Hell heís making more than our QB, let that sink in for a moment.
    His contract was designed to have a larger year 2 cap hit since we had a lot of cap this year. His cap number drops from 21.5 to like 14 next year. Sure you can restructure but all you are doing is moving the cap hit to another year making less money for the next year and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    His contract was designed to have a larger year 2 cap hit since we had a lot of cap this year. His cap number drops from 21.5 to like 14 next year. Sure you can restructure but all you are doing is moving the cap hit to another year making less money for the next year and so on.
    And looking at the cap space and flexibility we have next season, weíre in great shape and really donít want to mess with that.

No doubt. However, if you expect him to see out the deal and you donít get a good offer for Gabe it might worth it to move some of that 9 mill (not all) to another year. Maybe convince Gabe to rework his deal to account for the tax savings he gets from LV.

My point was more so itís been brought up by others that there are other ways to make it happen, it doesnít exclusively have to be bye Gabe. Tho I think it will come to that.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    And looking at the cap space and flexibility we have next season, weíre in great shape and really donít want to mess with that.
    What are the projected numbers?

Quote Originally Posted by sicknick12 View Post
    Benson Mayowa, Forgot about him.. Kinda surprised he isn't back. I think he played well.
    He prob asked for a lot and hasnít shown the same consistently that Nassib has. Take him on a vet min tho.

So nothing too crazy if heís the back up and lot more if he takes the starting spot. Awesome. Iím good with that deal. Mariota betting on himself to beat out Carr. I like it. Should def push Carr.

Edit: I take that back. 7.5 mill in base is a little high.
    Last edited by TrueFan420; 03-23-2020 at 05:23 PM.

So nothing if heís the back up and lot more of he takes the starting spot. Awesome. Iím good with that deal. Mariota betting on himself to beat out Carr. I like it. Should def push Carr.
    Basically a 1 year 8M deal that can get up to like 2 year 47M if every incentive was hit. Pretty much if you can win the starting job you can do well. If not you go back into free agency next year.

No doubt. However, if you expect him to see out the deal and you donít get a good offer for Gabe it might worth it to move some of that 9 mill (not all) to another year. Maybe convince Gabe to rework his deal to account for the tax savings he gets from LV.

My point was more so itís been brought up by others that there are other ways to make it happen, it doesnít exclusively have to be bye Gabe. Tho I think it will come to that.
    Yea thats true. Raiders have options if they want. Cap is very flexible and Mayock has done a good job to not restrict us too much. If we need to move cap to make any deal we can.

Basically a 1 year 8M deal that can get up to like 2 year 47M if every incentive was hit. Pretty much if you can win the starting job you can do well. If not you go back into free agency next year.
    Yea itís a smart contract for all parties but is that the best way to spend 7.5 to 8 mill of our cap space. With as many QBs on the market if we had waited weíd have a better price.

Yea itís a smart contract for all parties but is that the best way to spend 7.5 to 8 mill of our cap space. With as many QBs on the market if we had waited weíd have a better price.
    I mean if you wanted a QB who can either push Carr or take over from Carr then it was not going to be cheap. If you wanted just a pure back up sure you could of gotten a QB for like 2 or 3 M.

Great deal for Mariota

Does this pretty much mean Carr is on his way out?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]