Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 199 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Weíll see, youíre probably right but maybe they tag Tannehill instead
    They will pay Tannerhill top money and tag Henry. Especially after yesterday. Loving Titans at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
    They will pay Tannerhill top money and tag Henry. Especially after yesterday. Loving Titans at the moment.
    Definitely, Henry is an absolute monster!

I've read that teams can use both the franchise and transition tags this year, so the Titans can try to keep both Henry and Tannehill.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbs...s-in-2020/amp/
    Last edited by Seoul Raider; 01-12-2020 at 03:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seoul Raider View Post
    I've read that teams can use both the franchise and transition tags this year, so the Titans can try to keep both Henry and Tannehill.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbs...s-in-2020/amp/
    Transition only gives you first option on any offer to match. If they stick transition on Henry it will be so expensive as someone will offer the house. Their best option is pay one of them franchise the other

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Hopefully we upgrade the LB unit with individuals that meet the needs of todayís passing game, I.e. Iím hoping for fast LBs who can cover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I honestly believe Isaiah Simmon is the new hybrid OLB type. Be interesting to see where he goes in the draft

Titans will have to start cutting some cap. They cant afford both of them and their draft picks

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle View Post
    I honestly believe Isaiah Simmon is the new hybrid OLB type. Be interesting to see where he goes in the draft
    Yes. I want Simmons really bad. He would be perfect for the defense in todayís league.

I believe our biggest defensive flaw currently is the coverage by our LBs. They get toasted regularly, making our pass rush ineffective as well as putting extra strain on our thin secondary

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle View Post
    I believe our biggest defensive flaw currently is the coverage by our LBs. They get toasted regularly, making our pass rush ineffective as well as putting extra strain on our thin secondary
    Thatís indeed a huge hole. When healthy the secondary can be solid but the LB corps is atrocious.

Donít get me wrong-the secondary still needs better talent as well. Losing Burfict for the season was a huge blow.

Our secondary has a long way to go. No way is our LB situation solely responsible for our atrocious defense.
    Last edited by chipurmunki; 01-13-2020 at 01:07 PM.
    HAWKS '13 ,'1 4, & '15 PREMIERS

"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti...ffftt ffftt ffftt!"

try not to laugh
    "Iím not a ham-fisted nitwit."
    -Stork

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
    Transition only gives you first option on any offer to match. If they stick transition on Henry it will be so expensive as someone will offer the house. Their best option is pay one of them franchise the other
    I think I saw theyíll have 57ish in cap space. I donít think Tannehill takes more than 25. Heís been a journeyman. He found his home. I donít think he leaves and I think he does what it takes to make sure Henry stays. Henry lands at 15. Thatís 40 with 17 mill left. They may have to get creative with other players but thereís zero chance those two leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Thatís indeed a huge hole. When healthy the secondary can be solid but the LB corps is atrocious.

Donít get me wrong-the secondary still needs better talent as well. Losing Burfict for the season was a huge blow.

True.

The problem with getting a bunch of speed lbs like Simmons is teams like Tennessee, ravens, sf, Cowboys, Vikings, giants, etc will run right at them and they canít stop it. There has to be a mix of speed and thumpers. Unless you can get both with guys like Moses, Murray or dye.

Big no thanks to Winston.

-Stork

"Win some games, make the playoffs and show me you got some balls under the bright lights"

-tippa irie

Page 10 of 199 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast