Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Garrett's the new OC of the Giants. I guess we'll see the clapping 2 games a year now.

Quote Originally Posted by bigfishguy85 View Post
    Packers fan here just chiming in on the hire- I come in peace!

McCarthy is a good coach but is stubborn and got really full of himself. Itíll be interesting to see if he evolved at all.
    His biggest weakness was probably his assistants. He was loyal to a fault. He didnít empower them to really contribute much or shine. It was always his way, his ideas, his voice. With that, he couldnít hold them accountable because everything started and ended with him.

Iím also really interested to see how he and Jones can work together. I personally donít think Dallas will achieve much as long as Jones is muddling around in everything. Maybe Iíll be proven wrong. And to be clear, I donít fault Jones for doing it- itís his money, itís the way he wants it mouse clicker and heís not a total idiot with the stuff. Heís just not quite good enough to get over the hump. Bottom line, it hasnít really worked but weíll see.

Overall, you guys couldíve done worse for sure. Itís not a splash hire, but itís also a pretty low risk move.
    Every analyst doubted Kirk Cousins. I was slightly surprised with the Patriots game. The Seahawk game turned out exactly as I expected, down to the exact score, which I believe was the same score last time they met in the regular season.
    Last edited by geoffrey14; 04-11-2020 at 10:43 PM.

I actually hate all the jargon Jerry and Jason Garrett use. Saying it doesn't make it so. Superbowl teams play at another level. A lot of these Superbowl teams and even the top 4 remaining teams in the conference finals usually has an elite level click test quarterback (Last year - Brady, Mahomes, Brees). Dak just hasn't played anywhere near that. The problem with Jerry is he somehow has this philosophy of never using a first round pick on a quarterback. I wish we had just bit the bullet and spent a high pick to go after Mahomes when he was available---would have changed the franchise.
    Last edited by geoffrey14; 05-22-2020 at 02:45 PM.

Could have had Mahomes with the 10th pick....didn't even need a top 2 pick. He turned out to be better than most #1 picks the last decade.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123