Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 22 of 22
  1. #16
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,522
    Chase Young is going to be a bust IMO. got a weird feeling

  2. #17
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,522
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    Thanks rocket for setting this up!
    anytime!

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    24,323
    Here's to surviving another Lions season!

    I gotta say, rooting against the Lions for the 2nd half of the year was almost as good as sex

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    24,323
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    No worse than #3. That's good news. Absolute worse case scenario is we end up with Okudah instead of Chase Young. Obviously Chase is the main pick but Okudah is a monster as well.
    My issue with Okudah is he's extremely handsy, and he might be elite on certain teams, but you put him on the Lions and he'll get PI calls nonstop

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    11,161
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    Chase Young is going to be a bust IMO. got a weird feeling
    He disappeared in every big game it seemed. I think he will be very good but maybe not worth the 2nd pick. If the Skins take him they are ******** since they already have 3 first round picks on the DL and they signed Iannitis long term who's very good as well. Maybe Chase can play rushing OLB?

  6. #21
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,522
    Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    He disappeared in every big game it seemed. I think he will be very good but maybe not worth the 2nd pick. If the Skins take him they are ******** since they already have 3 first round picks on the DL and they signed Iannitis long term who's very good as well. Maybe Chase can play rushing OLB?
    We should drop him in coverage

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    77,419
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    My issue with Okudah is he's extremely handsy, and he might be elite on certain teams, but you put him on the Lions and he'll get PI calls nonstop
    Fair point.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •