Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Aust is offline BUTLER!!!! / DOWN 25!!!!!
    I hate this Pats team with every fiber of my being man. I hope we lost 50-0 next week.
    (2/1/2015) (2/5/2017) (2/3/2019)

HOLY ****

[Click here to register at ProSportsDaily]

Gilmore choked in the biggest game of the season. What bums
    Last edited by bosox1899; 12-29-2019 at 05:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aust View Post
    I hate this Pats team with every fiber of my being man. I hope we lost 50-0 next week.
    I've been saying it all season , this team is not that good even with their record. The teams they played in the first 8 games were JV teams

Aw there is no joy this season next week will be difficult for optimism.Such big expectations make the disappointment big as well.

Teams like thre chiefs and ravens would win games like that
    Last edited by bosox1899; 12-29-2019 at 05:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aust View Post
    Def that's a huge part of it too. Also running the wrong routes and not being on the same page as Tom.
    Yeah... simply an overall just bad offense.

Piss poor showing today, but we have a big problem. Even the GOAT needs more than one receiver he can count on. All he has is Edelman and everyone double teams him so he has no one to throw it to. The worst thing the Patriots did was the knee jerk reaction of getting rid of AB. With AB in the lineup we win the Super Bowl. Thatís my opinion anyway.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Darryl
    Ut In Omnibus Glorificetur Deus

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=507682257

78 snaps between TEs Benjamin Watson/Matt LaCosse: Just 1 target.

****ing brutal. I have no idea how Belichick and other coaches/management thought theyíd be able to go from arguably the GOAT TE last year to absolute garbage at TE this year and be fine.

Itís going to be so difficult to watch if/when Brady leaves next year to a team with a competent offense and tears us up.

Quote Originally Posted by ZH721 View Post
    78 snaps between TEs Benjamin Watson/Matt LaCosse: Just 1 target.

****ing brutal. I have no idea how Belichick and other coaches/management thought theyíd be able to go from arguably the GOAT TE last year to absolute garbage at TE this year and be fine.

Itís going to be so difficult to watch if/when Brady leaves next year to a team with a competent offense and tears us up.
    Brady may retire next year, but he will retire as a Patriot...although if he wants to go to the Bucs next year I would be good with that. The bum we have now throws for 500+ yards but throws 2-3 intís per game.

Darryl

Quote Originally Posted by Petertherock View Post
    Brady may retire next year, but he will retire as a Patriot...although if he wants to go to the Bucs next year I would be good with that. The bum we have now throws for 500+ yards but throws 2-3 intís per game.

He has said so many times that he wants to keep playing, and if things end bad this year, I could see him playing elsewhere.

If I was Brady Iíd be pretty pissed off at Belichick/management. Pay cuts his whole career and now the offenses weaknesses were almost completely ignored this year.

Quote Originally Posted by ZH721 View Post
    He has said so many times that he wants to keep playing, and if things end bad this year, I could see him playing elsewhere.

If I was Brady Iíd be pretty pissed off at Belichick/management. Pay cuts his whole career and now the offenses weaknesses were almost completely ignored this year.
    You might be right. I hear Brady was pretty pissed at Kraft for getting rid of AB. That was the worst thing Kraft has done in his time as owner.

Darryl

Quote Originally Posted by Petertherock View Post
    You might be right. I hear Brady was pretty pissed at Kraft for getting rid of AB. That was the worst thing Kraft has done in his time as owner.

Yeah, not great.

The worst part is having to listen to the idiots who donít understand football that say that Brady has seen some massive decline. Itís literally the same Brady as last year who has been put in a much worse situation.

I didnít agree with cutting AB at that time when they were willing to sign him with all the rumors already surrounding him. What was the point?

The tight end situation was an atrocity. LaCosse and Izzo are third string guys at best I though Tomlinson was better than either of them.We all hoped the four game delay for Ben was going to be well worth the wait but instead we got 2.4 targets a game...17 catches on those targets is very good so why wasn't he more involved?We will never know.For me the AB thing is moot I think he is having severe personal issues and would have ended up a problem anyway.Let's trust that the coaching can help out on Saturday!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345