Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Knicks vs Wiz rematch game thread

Post here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

This Wizard team is really bad. The slow start was disappointing but they seem to be turning it around

No effort. Layup off a made basket then got beat down court on the next possession too

Payton has look at the basket and Morris is definitely hung over or sick. He isnít even running the floor

These guys in knick uniforms said **** mike miller trad e me

Knocks spent 78mil to compete with Washington Gleague team how embarrassing it is to support this franchise.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    Knocks spent 78mil to compete with Washington Gleague team how embarrassing it is to support this franchise.

Its all on 1yr contracts calm down buddy, you sound dumb

Frank was a little more awake tonight. I liked some of his activity. Randel again hitting tough shots. I donít know if some of these are just bad shots that heís been hitting the last couple nights. Regardless some the soft fade always are impressive

Knicks went with Payton, Zo, Dot, Julius, and Mitch in the 4th. Much more spread, faster, more ball handlers, and shooters. We need to see more lineups like that

That was an ugly win. Wiz definitely out hustled the Knicks. Against any other team, and that effort is a L.

Knicks playing better, great game from Randle, beat a team they should but it's a win....

Julius... 30pts, 16rebs, 6assists... third game with 30+ shooting over 50% from the field and playing pretty good defense too. He is moving the ball around well from the post and those bum teammates can't make shots. Julius is winning games on his back and it's sad that most Knicks fans can't see his value. If KP did this most yall would be posting that he was the greatest Knick ever and would be ready to anoint him an allstar.

Keep on playing your game Julius, when the Knicks get better shooters around you then the fans will appreciate you more.

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    Julius... 30pts, 16rebs, 6assists... third game with 30+ shooting over 50% from the field and playing pretty good defense too. He is moving the ball around well from the post and those bum teammates can't make shots. Julius is winning games on his back and it's sad that most Knicks fans can't see his value. If KP did this most yall would be posting that he was the greatest Knick ever and would be ready to anoint him an allstar.

Keep on playing your game Julius, when the Knicks get better shooters around you then the fans will appreciate you more.
    Randle is a skilled player and scorer but he needs certain types of players next to him or else you end up 9-24 which is where we are.

The issue is Mitch looks like a plus player as a starting center moving forward (heís only 20, in 2-3 years Mitch may be an absolute beast), but Mitch and Randle donít really work because neither can stretch the floor/shoot 3s. As of now Mitch seemingly canít shoot at all. And Randle isnít much of a defender so you do need a rim protecter next to him... itís just an awkward fit.

Iíve been following Anthony Edwards and all I can say is if we can add him this summer it could be a game changer long term. The kid does everything well and you could put him next to any 2 guards/wings and he can sort of cover their weaknesses imo. He scores from everywhere, is a great passer, high IQ, and I think he may end up very good on D. Itís wishful thinking a bit but weíre so overdue in terms of adding a prospect like that via the draft that Iím hoping we get lucky and can nab him.

Randle as a 6th man I think works. Or if we can get an extra 1st in this years draft for him or Morris I think you pull the trigger on that.

Again Randle just requires a specific type of roster around him and weíre not that roster. And Mitch/Randle is just a relatively awkward pairing because the lane is constantly clogged on offense with them.

Just my thoughts. Overall weíre playing much better these past 10-12 games and Iím happy with that.

Donít get how Payton can be a starter in this league, heís atrocious and missed so many open passes, smh.
    `

Quote Originally Posted by THE MTL View Post
    Its all on 1yr contracts calm down buddy, you sound dumb
    I'll hold you to that statement remember your memory needs refreshing.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast