Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Bruce Allen Watch

There are multiple reports, including from JP Finlay, that Allen will be out as president of football operations on Monday.

Key wording here is football operations. There are also rumors he could stay on in some role related to the new stadium, as well as still being in charge of the business side. Remember, just as recently as last year, he regained power over the business side after he and Snyder ousted Brian Lafemina. And, Bruce is Danny's late-night drinking buddy, and his brother George was in the owner's box during the Eagles game.

Until Bruce Allen is completely gone and has no role with this team, it won't mean anything. After he has consistently lost and regained power, he has to go completely.

We all know he will be with the team at least until ground is broken on a new stadium, iduno why we get all worked up.

Although, even when they finally do something right, they manage to **** things up.

Hiring a head coach with no GM in place... I think I read somewhere yesterday that Snyder may wait until after the draft to find the next GM. Brilliant.

I can't be too pissy today, though. The Rivera hiring and Allen firing are by far the biggest wins of the season. We got off to a quick start on the defense of our offseason championship.
    Last edited by BullsFan_1; 12-30-2019 at 08:25 AM.

Rivera had the same number of winning seasons in Carolina that Bruce had in Washington. I'm not excited about his hiring at all. But at least Bruce is out of the building completely.

Bruce Allen was a tumor. The cancer is still in charge.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    Rivera had the same number of winning seasons in Carolina that Bruce had in Washington. I'm not excited about his hiring at all. But at least Bruce is out of the building completely.
    I was led to believe Marvin Lewis was a legitimate candidate throughout this process, so I felt like this was a win.

Quote Originally Posted by BullsFan_1 View Post
    I was led to believe Marvin Lewis was a legitimate candidate throughout this process, so I felt like this was a win.
    I'd actually put Marvin Lewis ahead of Ron Rivera. At least Lewis has worked for Snyder before, as well as another meddling owner in Mike Brown. He knows what he is in for. Ron Rivera doesn't have any clue what he signed up for in the slightest.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    I'd actually put Marvin Lewis ahead of Ron Rivera. At least Lewis has worked for Snyder before, as well as another meddling owner in Mike Brown. He knows what he is in for. Ron Rivera doesn't have any clue what he signed up for in the slightest.
    I mean, I'm as battered as any Redskins fan, but that's such an odd take.

Apparently they canned the head athletic trainer yesterday as well. That's also pretty big news.

Quote Originally Posted by BullsFan_1 View Post
    Apparently they canned the head athletic trainer yesterday as well. That's also pretty big news.
    He was also close friends with Snyder. Huge news. Now if they canned Inova Health as the team doctors, Williams might even come back.