Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    100 yards of room... calls a fair catch.

Talk about an ugly win.

any shot we have depends on rodgers... if we get the rodgers in the first half we are 1 and done.. if we get 2nd half rodgers we have a chance.

I just donít understand how Rodgers has gone to **** the way he has

Quote Originally Posted by bigfishguy85 View Post
    I just donít understand how Rodgers has gone to **** the way he has
    the niners and saints are head and shoulders better teams then the packers..

rogers is 36 years old he not young anymore...

Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post
    rogers is 36 years old he not young anymore...
    Brees and Brady are both older...

Brees and Brady are both older...
    BREES AND Brady are both system QB's Rodgers has no receiving talent other than Adams and has to try and throw receivers open...

Quote Originally Posted by Tayzak15 View Post
    BREES AND Brady are both system QB's Rodgers has no receiving talent other than Adams and has to try and throw receivers open...
    Oh please. Rodgers misses throws and refuses to take checkdowns all the time.

Oh please. Rodgers misses throws and refuses to take checkdowns all the time.
    the check downs is the biggest issue along with bad mechanics and lack of weapons... its not all on rodgers but some of it is... he really doesnt check down like at all.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    the check downs is the biggest issue along with bad mechanics and lack of weapons... its not all on rodgers but some of it is... he really doesnt check down like at all.
    Exactly. Adding weapons would help no doubt. But hes missing layup throws. And even some "drops" are bad throws. That mvs drop on 3rd and 20 just outside fg range was an awful throw. It was like an 8 yard route with no pressure and he still throws it behind him. Those are throws that 90% of starting caliber QBs put on his chest. And when bad rodgers shows up, he misses 5-7 throws that even average QBs make regularly.

Rodgers can't be this bad if we wanna win games. He needs to figure it out. He's had good games this year so he needs to string a few together. We'll also need at least one or two dominate defensive performance. It's doable but probably not likely. That being said, making teams come to GB absolutely helps.

Ugly *** game. Rodgers is a shell of his former self at this point. Also Bulga hurt again, like I said we need to find his replacement ASAP

i 100 percent bet rodgers did nothing to prepare in the off season and that annoys me... he sat back and did the game of thrones **** and the commercials and the danica patrick stuff and did nothing at all to keep himself great

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    i 100 percent bet rodgers did nothing to prepare in the off season and that annoys me... he sat back and did the game of thrones **** and the commercials and the danica patrick stuff and did nothing at all to keep himself great
    I think his collarbone injuries did a number on him physically and mentally.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese12 View Post
    I think his collarbone injuries did a number on him physically and mentally.
    I think that is convenient take. It really isn't anything physical IMO. It's just a lack of fundamentals that he could get away with at 30, 32 but can't anymore. CHarles Davis said it right during the broadcast. He could get away with that 5 years ago but can't anymore with no solid platform to throw off of but he let his mechanics go for so long that he can't go back to them or it will take a long time and will be toast by then anyway.

Crewfan said it right some of the throws he makes are unexcuseable the MVS one especially, 8 yard route, no pressure no defender within 10 yards of him. He missed easy throws the entire first half. Trash performance. I also think things won't stay well between AR and the team. When you are an elite talent making throws that about 3 people on the planet can make, you can b**** and moan and roll your eyes at guys...but when you are middle of the pack people aren't going to take that well. One of the young WRs should smack him in the helmet or roll their eyes when he misses AJ33 twice for huge gains one a TD.

On a side note I think the defense is two guys away from being really really good. Need to upgrade from Lowry and Lancaster. They are JGs (just guys). Also improve ILB although Martinez made an impact play yesterday!! When Clark plays well as he had all but yesterday the defense is top-5 in the NFL as Z. Smith brings it every week and wreaks havoc. Two guys like that playing well living in the backfield with Preston Smith flashing regularly and really helps KK and Jaire.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast