Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Bruce Allen out of Washington by Monday?

I totally thought they made that move years ago. It wouldn't surprise me if he got a call from Gruden.

Believe it when I see it.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    I totally thought they made that move years ago. It wouldn't surprise me if he got a call from Gruden.
    Not after what transpired with Bruce and Jay

Also the term being thrown around is that Allen is being fired as "president of football operations." It doesn't say anything about the business side, and I've specifically seen other reports saying he is staying on, anywhere from a new stadium liaison to still in charge of the business side. Bruce is also Danny's late-night drinking buddy. Unless Bruce is gone completely and has no role with the Redskins moving forward, nothing is going to change. Bruce has lost and regained power as recent as a year ago. He's got to be out completely.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    Also the term being thrown around is that Allen is being fired as "president of football operations." It doesn't say anything about the business side, and I've specifically seen other reports saying he is staying on, anywhere from a new stadium liaison to still in charge of the business side. Bruce is also Danny's late-night drinking buddy. Unless Bruce is gone completely and has no role with the Redskins moving forward, nothing is going to change. Bruce has lost and regained power as recent as a year ago. He's got to be out completely.
    Redskins fans should boycott the team until the NFL forces Dan Snyder to sell it.

And there it is. Allen reportedly to stay as team president, but no longer a part of football operations.

As thomas eluded to, as long as he's a part of the organization no matter what his title is... him and snyder will be calling all the shots, which will be the case at least until ground is broken on a new stadium
    Last edited by MarkieMark48; 12-29-2019 at 11:59 AM.

Yep. This is Snyder trying to make doing nothing look like doing something to save face. And a million redskin fans will fall for it. Rinse and repeat.