Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SfgiantsJD3 View Post
    Use the adblock browser on mobile, open links with adblock browser.
    Im not downloading Adblock browser just because one of the dozens of sites I use frequently decides to have really ****** pop up ads.

I deal with it, just saying its annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Anyone have any answers for Mac users? No adblockers brought up can be installed for me.
    Weird. I use adblock extension on safari and it's never been an issue.

Doesn't work at all on mine and it's come back because of anti-viral software each time.
    Give it another try. There shouldn't be an issue. Maybe try Firefox if you haven't yet.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    Weird. I use adblock extension on safari and it's never been an issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Give it another try. There shouldn't be an issue. Maybe try Firefox if you haven't yet.
    Yea I've continually tried. But to be honest, I only get a small timed ad in the lower right corner that leaves after 10 seconds, so it's not like I'm that bothered by it. It's other places I go to where ads are much more intrusive (like oddly enough, on Tapatalk).

Yea I've continually tried. But to be honest, I only get a small timed ad in the lower right corner that leaves after 10 seconds, so it's not like I'm that bothered by it. It's other places I go to where ads are much more intrusive (like oddly enough, on Tapatalk).
    Tapatalk? I thought we were talking about on the computer, not on the phone.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Tapatalk? I thought we were talking about on the computer, not on the phone.
    No talking computer. Just making commentary that the ad intrusiveness on Tapatalk is far worse than I see browsing.

Ublock origin and adblock plus work for me on mac. Sometimes I reinstall and then it works if adds are showing up

Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    Id suggest using ad block. I use it and no longer see any.
    I have been using ad block plus for FireFox. for a few days now I have gotten this message.

It looks like you're using an adblocker
    Thanks for visiting Prosportsdaily.com. With support from readers like you, we can contineue to deliver the best sporting news on the internet. Please support us by allowing ads on the site. Thank you!
    it gave me an option to continue without disabling. today was the first time I did not get that option and had to disable ad block plus. that was earlier. now I came back still using ad block plus and it id give me the option to continue without disabling. but why is this now a thing.

\_(ツ)_/

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

So we cant Adblock now? Super way to ruin the user experience...

um neither one of my ad blocks are working.... i had to disable both -.-

Adblock does work for me eventually but I have to refresh a few times before the notice pop up gives me the continue without disabling option.

ABP works just fine for me (as it always has). Though yes, there is now a pop up you need to deal with first.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Adblock does work for me eventually but I have to refresh a few times before the notice pop up gives me the continue without disabling option.
    this is what I have had to do a few times. but why is this even necessary PSD.

\_(ツ)_/

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

ABP works just fine for me (as it always has). Though yes, there is now a pop up you need to deal with first.
    It wasnt allowing me to turn it off last night.

Just got hit with a "it looks like you're using an adblocker". That has NEVER happened before. Is that something new?
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast